What's new

ACT Loli [EUPHORIC!] 秘宝の欠片 / treasure fragment (RJ371494)

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So how far can you actually go in the demo thats on dlsite i got to the bat boss beat her and can't leave the room now so i assumed that was it just wanted to know if i was missing something.
The NPC standing on the roof after the bat boss tells you its the end of the demo.
I noticed the boss game over CG is replaced by the default defeat screen. Hopefully thats just removed for the demo and not bugged.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Looking at the files, it seems like that particular CG is not in the DLsite demo right now. Whether it's because they want to save the good stuff for the full game, it doesn't exist anymore, or if the dev has a new one to put in is up in the air right now, but I'm gonna lean towards "in the full release".
Though it would be cool if there was two for the bat boss. I know I saw two for the arachne boss.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Alright, so a few things.
First, the game is out right now. And it's early to us, but in Japan, it came out on time cause it's tomorrow over there.
It's a relatively short game, and not too hard. You can view the game over CGs from the main menu, and can see them once you defeat an enemy. Oddly, it doesn't appear if you lose to them, so yeah you have to kill each enemy at least once to unlock their CG if they have one.
Second, there IS an animation gallery too. It's in-game, and unlocks once you reach the final boss, though said boss is not in the animation gallery.
Lastly, the dev mentions in-game that they plan to add more to it down the line, along with an English version and a "true-end", though I don't know what kind of ending I got.

One last thing, I seem to be missing one CG, but I can't figure out how to unlock it.
I know it has to do with the tailor that you give a blowjob to for heals, but I'm still trying to figure it out.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
But the question is, is it worth the 15 bucks?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

OP
neutral

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
as the creator of this thread i say...YES. Yes it is. well, if it's not worth it to you now, when you beat the game it says the dev will update the game to add the true ending which will probably include a new stage. so theres that.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, I mean that's what demos are for. And preview pictures. Buying games is pretty much a gamble. But I mean, I liked it. I don't regret spending that much on it. I've spent more and less on worse. I mean you can always wait for the inevitable DLsite 15% off coupon.

Also side note, let me know if anyone can get that one CG I mentioned in my last post. I really don't know what to do for it.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So against my better judgement I paid up.
'snot bad. I appreciate you can view even the NPC/Enemy interactions in the h-gallery, the game was short and had a few frustrating bits, but that might be because I was playing it while I was tired, and I suck. Feels slightly overpriced for how little content there is, but assuming they add a decent amount with the 'True Ending' update I'll probably be satisfied.

My only question (Besides the missing CG) is what actually triggers the gameover with the Loli and random villager NPC's? There's a gameover CG of the two just kinda.. in there?

Diruk

Reputation score
So against my better judgement I paid up.
'snot bad. I appreciate you can view even the NPC/Enemy interactions in the h-gallery, the game was short and had a few frustrating bits, but that might be because I was playing it while I was tired, and I suck. Feels slightly overpriced for how little content there is, but assuming they add a decent amount with the 'True Ending' update I'll probably be satisfied.

My only question (Besides the missing CG) is what actually triggers the gameover with the Loli and random villager NPC's? There's a gameover CG of the two just kinda.. in there?
As I know, loli gameover triggers in the room with two of loli and two male guard. This room is located in section, there you meet jellyfishes for the time

tailor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a 100% save or easy way to unlock the gallery?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
games up on nyaa now.

I honestly thought development for this game stopped.

jarial89

Reputation score
let me know if anyone can get that one CG I mentioned in my last post. I really don't know what to do for it.
the last time you meet him before the 2 final bosses there is a decorative crystal to to his right that you can smash with the 3rd special attack (G)
after smashing it, talk to him then save your game, at least that's what did it for me

IroRaze

Reputation score
i am missing the CG above the one with the tailor. can anyone help me?

bebe2803

Reputation score
i am missing the CG above the one with the tailor. can anyone help me?
Kill a crocodile
Like #64 said you have to kill those monster once to unlock their defeat CG, dying to them cannot unlock anything

I cant make the file size smaller and not sure can put external download link here or not, I break the save to 2 parts, download both file, get the 001 and 002 file and place them in same folder, unpack them to get the "play_0.json" file, then put in game folder \秘宝の欠片 ‐Treasure Fragment‐\60FPS\Resources\save

Attachments

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
the last time you meet him before the 2 final bosses there is a decorative crystal to to his right that you can smash with the 3rd special attack (G)
after smashing it, talk to him then save your game, at least that's what did it for me
Okay, didn't even know I could do that. Yeah that worked. Also, it seems that game over triggers if you go into the room while clothed after breaking the crystal. Thanks.

Nopeandnah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do we know if the dev intends to release the english version as a seperate game or will it be an update to the current release?
If it's a seperate release then I will hold off for a bit before buying.

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey so, uh, the game gets as far as the pixel mv splash, then instantly closes? Anyone know what that's about?