What's new

SHOCKING INTERNET NEWS - Bitch preteen pop star signs a paper that calls him a cunt

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I had been walking down Great Portland Street (Its in london, England) and a friend of mine pointed out a large crowd outside the BBC. Now, I am one for adventure, and noticing the large mound of girls and pre-pubesent boys standing around in the cold, something had to be going down. I went up to a photographer that was taking snaps of the manic fans as they waited and asked him who was coming out. After having a small discussion with him, it was reveiled that it was Justin Beiber that was coming out. Seizing the opportunity, I asked around for some paper. Funnily enough, there was some guy walking down the road with one of those school exersise books. After asking for some paper, I recieved a A3 piece of paper (Two A4's stuck together). I quickly scribbled down the one insultive word I could have thought of, this ended up being "Justin....cunt!".

After about five minutes of waiting, the crowd of "little beiblees" as I called them began to scream, but upon looking I couldn't see much. This however, did not detour me, I pushed right to the front of the crowd and stuck the piece of paper right in the middle of the path in which he was ment to walk. At first I wasn't getting anything, not even a nibble. At first I thought my mission was a faliure, that I was going to miss the one chance I had, but then something happened...something amazing. It was a tug at first, and at that point I thought it may have been the BBC security or an enraged fan trying to tug it from my very palms, but the after a few seconds the pressure evaporated. I slowly reclined my hand and to my amazement he had actually signed it! Once Justin Beiber had got into his car the fans that had did not get his signature began to literally wale, but when they noticed that I had gotten it and they hadn't things began to turn ugly.

I realised that things wern't looking good, and so did my friend. We started to get scolded by all the teenage girls that had their emotions crushed. We had things yelled at us such as "You are vile, how could you do that to him!" or "I'm going to hurt you!". Suddenly out of the blue the enraged fans began to grab for the sheet of paper, literally clawing for the signed piece of hate. It came to a point where we had to run, they had become so thirsty for revenge that during our run down Portland Street my friend told me it would be best to just drop it. However we made it out alright.

For picture proof and a video clip of the kid signing it,

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: SHOCKING INTERNET NEWS - Bitch preteen pop star signs a paper that calls him a cu

Oh wow, all that over a sheet of paper that got signed by someone.

I like how that got signed, but the fans didn't, it's like whoever signed it(Dont know him/her) disliked the fans so badly they just had to sign whatever the one guy with an insult and ignore the fans.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score
Re: SHOCKING INTERNET NEWS - Bitch preteen pop star signs a paper that calls him a cu

Yanno, that's a very legible 'Cunt' right there... I am most certain he had to have signed it on purpose... can the guy really say he 'owned' the kid if it was signed on purpose?

Either way... MASSIVE LULZ.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well prepubescent kids these days... He probably thought something like, "Oh this chick probably wants me to sign her cunt. *Giggles*"

I love the hell out of this right now.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I don't know who Justin is so the only win in this for me is the fans that got trolled. Trolling fans is always funny.

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Watch the video provided in the facepunch thread. He's basically a 16 year old who looks and sings like a 13 year old, and acts like a nigger.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Yeah... yanno, I never thought I'd hear anything more awesome than , but that video... just, wow...

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

amirite