What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

That elf looks very slutty though, not innocent virgin like Miene. Her sex diary shows she was involved in hundreds of erotic acts.

Perhaps she kidnaps orcs and has fun with them...
My Mienes Sex diary shows her to be way worse then the fairy and to be on the best way to become a whore like her mother. I only hope you can give her tits like her mother once she lactated a few times. I also hope you meet Mienes bretheren at some point... They are like an army

can you learn katana skills and can you save the katana chick later in the game ?
Ill said, you must save her later in the game in a timed event and if you fail to save her in time then... Well, it is more fun if you fail.

Xilnold

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone have a save with all the equipment and stuff?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

;_; rip in peace
This doesn't quite make sense... Rest in peace in peace? Or is my sleep-deprived brain completely missing what context to take "rip" in?

Er... I seem to have been misunderstood. I am not dying (well, literally speaking I am). I still have a lot of life in me... Somebody slap me now. I am SO dense when I haven't slept for nearly 26 hours.

Anyhow, I still want to see this game completed to ILL's original vision ^^

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a common internet trope to say the last word(s) of a used acronym in full, R.I.P. in peace being a common example.

Much like saying things intentionally wrong such as committing "sudoku" instead of "seppuku" to aggravate or poke fun at anyone excessively focused on correct grammar, spelling and overall verbosity.

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Let's get back on topic shall we?

New picture on Ill's Twitter. Extra equipment slots! Very interesting.... ;)

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Very interesitng is slightly understated. Just wondering, but will there be also fight enhancing items for the new slots?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed one thing.... this thread have over 800k views now xD

dinobarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I cant Download the demo neither of the links on the english blog work can someone help me.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I cant Download the demo neither of the links on the english blog work can someone help me.
The JP blog link for mega still works

zarion

Cthulhu
Reputation score

No need to, you'll probably be old enough to retire when that day comes (¬‿¬)

Hayate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i think what people dont like about the demo is that there's not many things u can try. Aside from story battle, there's not much enemy aside from the fairy, and its really hard to reduce any of her stats without going to that hut in that last town. so not much option to do at all. i mean being able to fight a few more type of monsters will make this wait much more bearable(to me anyway)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

i think what people dont like about the demo is that there's not many things u can try. Aside from story battle, there's not much enemy aside from the fairy, and its really hard to reduce any of her stats without going to that hut in that last town. so not much option to do at all. i mean being able to fight a few more type of monsters will make this wait much more bearable(to me anyway)
It the new demo , there will be access to another area (the main town) which will probably introduce several? new monster types most likely. Well there hasn't been any previews of monsters on ILL's twitter but we can only guess more area's means possibly more monsters!

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From Ill's Twitter:

作業工程の一番上おわり
Transration
At the end the top of the working process

Maybe new demo is close? I assume it is the end of the first line on the task outline Ill has on his blog though.

sora556

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup, this game very interesting.
so it made me suffer waiting for it release. >,.<b
hope new demo come out soon, I wanna try new thing.

Fight!! Fight!! ILL

I waiting for long time but don't mind waiting a little bit longer.
Do your best -w-

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ILL, will D&P be at this year's E3?