What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Zero_Blazer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

How much longer do you guys want to delay this game...?

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just tried the demo out for the first time and it's pretty impressive for an RPG Maker game. For what it's worth, it really did have a DnD feel to the combat. I was also particularly impressed that the developer has a language option built into the game. You really don't see many developers going the extra mile and making the natively in english.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

...So it's true that Ill delayed the game because people kept asking for more stuff?
He wanted to make a really great game. Then people gave him ideas. Now he wants to make the perfect game.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's one man, one man drawing all the art, all the coding, all the story, and all the bug fixes. Most one man games take two to three years to complete if they want to be done well. I mean also you know he isn't working on this every day. It's not his job, and he isn't running some money racket patreaon like akbar or fenox.

Seriously they make 10 grand a month on their patreon for VERY little content.

This guy is making a game that right now is very enjoyable to play as is, even in its unfinished state so there is always that.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

...So it's true that Ill delayed the game because people kept asking for more stuff?
No, i actually stole Ill's cookies and i am holding them hostage on behalf of DMM till they solve the copyright ownership on the acronym DaP(Dungeon and Princess/Dungeon and Prisoners, get it? huh?).

Count Post

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that in the latest release it's much tougher to break the virgin barrier...I have yet to figure out how to do it before entering the bandit haven (and even then in the haven it takes a hell of a long time).

Last time the fairy trick used to work, but now no matter how many times I use the love potion in the forest, it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Update: Since I hate posing problems without trying to find solutions by myself, here's a little thing I did. I copied a save to an earlier version, where losing the virgin barrier is comparatively easy (kill flowers, get potion, molest fairies). Then I booted the modified save in the latest version. I can't vouch that this trick won't introduce game breaking bugs, in fact it almost certainly will. For example, in my save, Miene was in a permanent rut, which is quite amusingly ironic if you think about it. But if you want to fool around in the haven and in the dungeons without minding the jailbait zapper, this is the only way I could think of.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems that in the latest release it's much tougher to break the virgin barrier...I have yet to figure out how to do it before entering the bandit haven (and even then in the haven it takes a hell of a long time).

Last time the fairy trick used to work, but now no matter how many times I use the love potion in the forest, it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Update: Since I hate posing problems without trying to find solutions by myself, here's a little thing I did. I copied a save to an earlier version, where losing the virgin barrier is comparatively easy (kill flowers, get potion, molest fairies). Then I booted the modified save in the latest version. I can't vouch that this trick won't introduce game breaking bugs, in fact it almost certainly will. For example, in my save, Miene was in a permanent rut, which is quite amusingly ironic if you think about it. But if you want to fool around in the haven and in the dungeons without minding the jailbait zapper, this is the only way I could think of.
This is due to the desires not rising fast enough. I think meine needed 1 (body?) parts to be at ecstasy to get desire to 1, 2 to get it to 2, 3 to get it to 3... so on. And the barrier doesn't break until you get desire 3. However, that's difficult since sensitivity now goes up much slower as well.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ILL, I appreciate what you're still doing to the demo but I have one major complain- there's not enough cum on the girls and their ahegao isn't ahe enough. I'd really love to see Miene and Lynn look like they almost drowned in cum, like they just left a milk bath. Like so

And I don't know how others feel about it but I prefer my ahegaos a bit crazier and wilder than just rolling eyes. Something like this-
Any thoughts, guys? Oh, and gals, yeah.
semens. aye. I was remake some of gel effects. sex position's gel sprites wewe done. but others are not as much remaked. or still missing.
Anyway, too small sprite get covered by mass amount of cum...i think it isn't good.

EDIT----
fuckin Blur shit appearting again those days. maybe I TYOP many. because of bulr or maybe tripping effect of the medicine.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Glad you're still with us, man.

Beatru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the latest version after the scene on the boat where Miene gets sick after eating, she returns to the room for sleep. When the screen fades to black the game crashes and this error is returned:

---------------------------
Dungeons & Prisoners ~ 竜の乙女と魔孕の島-体験版Ver.3.06_fixed
ƒXƒNƒŠƒvƒg 'Game_SrpgMap' ‚Ì 3412 ￾s–Ú‚Å NoMethodError ‚ª”*￾¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½￾B

undefined method `turn_start' for nil:NilClass
OK

it is currently impossible to get passed this scene

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the latest version after the scene on the boat where Miene gets sick after eating, she returns to the room for sleep. When the screen fades to black the game crashes and this error is returned:

Dungeons & Prisoners ~ 竜の乙女と魔孕の島-体験版Ver.3.06_fixed
ƒXƒNƒŠƒvƒg 'Game_SrpgMap' ‚Ì 3412 ￾s–Ú‚Å NoMethodError ‚ª”*￾¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½￾B

undefined method `turn_start' for nil:NilClass
OK

it is currently impossible to get passed this scene

Have you tried installing all the patches yet? I'm 99% sure that people have been posting about this same problem, and we have been giving the same solution for the last 5 pages...

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a problem with Blind. If you get Blinded and it goes away, the screen still remains black, as if the map didn't refresh.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's a problem with Blind. If you get Blinded and it goes away, the screen still remains black, as if the map didn't refresh.
I can confirm this is a bug. My best solution was blindly walk around until you get to the stairs - which moves you to the next level.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ILL, I appreciate what you're still doing to the demo but I have one major complain- there's not enough cum on the girls and their ahegao isn't ahe enough. I'd really love to see Miene and Lynn look like they almost drowned in cum, like they just left a milk bath. Like so
Lets be realistic. There's a reason why these guys wash Miene.

yugiwill100

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone on the new 3.0.6 with the 2 patches been able to get the main character to loose her virginity in haven? I have been at it for awhile and even CE edited submission and desire to 5 with no success. Is in fact pushing these values up causing the virgin barrier to maintain??

Also anyway to get the CG cutscene anymore after the first time?

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can confirm this is a bug. My best solution was blindly walk around until you get to the stairs - which moves you to the next level.
Or just enter the save/load screen and go back.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone on the new 3.0.6 with the 2 patches been able to get the main character to loose her virginity in haven? I have been at it for awhile and even CE edited submission and desire to 5 with no success. Is in fact pushing these values up causing the virgin barrier to maintain??

Also anyway to get the CG cutscene anymore after the first time?
Its not just you,I have the same problem.The enemy is not using v sex only bj and a sex but that's only for the main character,on the samurai they do everything.Also it doesn't show the costume that was from the time you had to go and get the egg back for the dragon.I don't mean in the event but after you finish the story and go to youre room and try to change it to that costume it doesn't show so I was wondering if it was only me.

Also I have a question and please don't get angry at me while trying to answer.Is the maker of the game working on it alone or has some people helping?Its going kind of slow and I thought eighter he does this alone or doesn't have enough time or maybe because there is more work to be done on this kind of game since its kind of different from the normal ones since it has alot of content,alot of different things like the paraliysis or poison but it has more then the normal ones that have only about 4 or 5 things like that and alot of clothes and weapons aswell and I really like that.I also like how he made the battle system,its very nice and easy to use.Another nice thing in my opinion would be if he would make it so that we could play only with the samurai and let the main character home like you can do when you leave the samurai near the entrance of the dungeon.I am also wondering about the time when you get caught by the bandits how do you get rid of the chains and blindfold cause aparantly you can't unequip them wich is logical so I was wondering if there was a way to take them off.The art is great so I hope I will live to see the day when the full version of this game will be out cause I know this game will be awesome and alot of fun to play because of the many things he put in this game like the varation of spells/skills and the fact that you can chose what skill to learn when you level up that is also awesome.I really enjoy this game and keep up the good work,I can't wait to see it finished.Also if I would want to donate to this project how can I do this cause its my first time donating so if someone would be so kind as to tell me it would be greatly apreciated.Thank you in advance.

Sorry for my bad english.

Tryed to put the last patch again and I managed to make her lose her virginity so now it works :).

Last edited: