What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

:DDDDD Laughed of my pants :DDDDD

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

:DDDDD Laughed of my pants :DDDDD
How convenient, its a requirement for browsing this Forum after all ;)

Anyways just check the first post, its not that hard

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

correct me if im wrong, this game is not out yet?
Was it abandoned or dev is on a huge delay? Year long o.o

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its never really been on delay... its like in alpha / beta status... ILL released a trial in wich more and more awesome things get added.... we play (test) it and give feedback on it and he finetunes it until he has what he (and we) wants, to make a complete game

Thats one of the the links from the very first post in this thread and btw i see theres a 3rd patch for the latest trial release now (dont forget to apply all patches)

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

interesting thing, pity its japanish and not finishd, but still an interesting thing.
for some people - don't be lazy and at least try to read a few comments/posts before asking stupid questions.

CreamDonut

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok look, i did read first posts, but come on, 272 pages? I dont have that much time to read any of that, a good game always has a good thread with a good first post edited over time with all the useful info.
edit found a languadge change option in options, in english its alot more interesting( i always check options when first lounch games idk why i didnt bother doing so this time)

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

ok look, i did read first posts, but come on, 272 pages? I dont have that much time to read any of that, a good game always has a good thread with a good first post edited over time with all the useful info.
edit found a languadge change option in options, in english its alot more interesting( i always check options when first lounch games idk why i didnt bother doing so this time)
It's the only RPG maker game I have ever played that has an English setting in the option, so I forgive you for not realising it. :D

Dtrush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you shave, if no one minds me asking?

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dtrush said:
How do you shave, if no one minds me asking?
On my better days, like a boss.

... Or you can turn off the hair in the options, and never have to worry about shaving again. :)

Dtrush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On my better days, like a boss.

... Or you can turn off the hair in the options, and never have to worry about shaving again. :)
I dont really want to turn it off, just want know how to do it in-game.

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to have a dagger and check one of the sparkly spots in the bath of Miene's home/castle, if I remember correctly. Has been a while.

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HELLO PEOPLE. I tried to play this game but the dialogue is always cut off. I did a search for relevant terms but I couldn't find a solution. Is there anything I can do?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you mean "cut off"?
I'm going to assume you've downloaded and correctly installed all available patches for the current version. (3.06)
I check this post and find out I've missed a couple of releases. That's okay, it's all in this one ^^
Lovely to see it hasn't been dropped... Not that I had assumed it would be.

Dtrush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to have a dagger and check one of the sparkly spots in the bath of Miene's home/castle, if I remember correctly. Has been a while.
Found the place, but i dont think you need the dagger. Thanks btw.

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you mean "cut off"?
I'm going to assume you've downloaded and correctly installed all available patches for the current version. (3.06)
I check this post and find out I've missed a couple of releases. That's okay, it's all in this one ^^
Lovely to see it hasn't been dropped... Not that I had assumed it would be.
I mean that there's only one line of dialogue shown, no matter how much actual text there is. So if it's longer than the text box, I only see some of it. Like if you have Notepad with no Word Wrap on.

And yes, I have all the patches installed.