What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Sorry if this error has been fixed before but I keep getting this after the bathroom scene.

Can't post a picture but it says:

AS: AntiLag_Srpg' 102 NoMethodError

undefined method 'x' for #< Game_Enemy:0x21539bc0 >
Did you download the hotfixes for v3.09? As you can find them in his blog.

Vaoreth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i keep getting this error? any help
Make sure you have the patches from the main site and have installed them like the instructions say.

Hi to everybody that is checking in to see if there is a game update sadly no. Ill is rocking out to Bruce Springsteen though.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So how far is the translation if you don't mind me asking. Is it still just up to where you're in a town of pain i think it was called, after you've been assaulted in the house etc.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how far is the translation if you don't mind me asking. Is it still just up to where you're in a town of pain i think it was called, after you've been assaulted in the house etc.
Everything that related to story is translated, as i remember.

rizo

Reputation score

Everything that related to story is translated, as i remember.
Ahh okay, would it be possible to get a link to that translation please? Or is it not public?

Last edited:

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ahh okay, would it be possible to get a link to that translation please? Or is it not public?
The translation is built into the game, it's selectable at the bottom of the options menu in the opening screen.

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So Ill has completet the transmigration onto another RPGMaker platform? I'd really like to give that a spin, even without any new content. Anyone got any news from his twitter/patreon/blog about that?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is from ILL's twitter yesterday on 10 may.... it went through google translate so it looks a bit messy but i do think it has to do with D&P:

"I think I get back to soon work to be finished GW" and then a message right after it "Bug disappear face for a moment, it was fix it immediately When you put a hand after a long time I forgot what had occurred in the ver3 system"

Seeing him speaking about V3 i can only think that message is about D&P and i do remember something about face disappearing in the unfixed V3s

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good news, Everyone! Get ready for new version! It's coming in two weeks!

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Does this game actually have sprite sex? At first glance it looks like a rpg game with just cgs.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not really, unless you count humping RPG-Sprites.
The CG on the side is animated though

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good news, Everyone! Get ready for new version! It's coming in two weeks!
Lets just pray to the fucking hentai gods this doesn't turn out to be another yearly creep exodus update and he finally finishes the damn thing.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure if ILL's gotten another translator to work on it since, but as long as there wasn't any new story added since last year, the story in the demo is done, that being said I know he's added one or two new maps that I didn't get to translate.

Again it's entirely possible he's gotten someone else to translate it since the last time I worked on it, but if not you should still be able to play and understand most of the demo.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Lets just pray to the fucking hentai gods this doesn't turn out to be another yearly creep exodus update and he finally finishes the damn thing.
He already delay this once this year, this update should had been release at mid-april according to his early twitter post.

blib

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if ILL's gotten another translator to work on it since, but as long as there wasn't any new story added since last year, the story in the demo is done, that being said I know he's added one or two new maps that I didn't get to translate.

Again it's entirely possible he's gotten someone else to translate it since the last time I worked on it, but if not you should still be able to play and understand most of the demo.
Have you tried mailing him/contacting him, just to be sure? He might just have forgotten about it :p

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Eh, I'll take whatever Ill manages. Like various people in this thread stated countless times before, I already got more fun out of what is effectively a early pre-alpha build (of a demo) than I got out of triple-A titles i blew 50+++ bucks on. So, yeah, if you ask me, Ill is the GabeN of H-Games.

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Have you tried mailing him/contacting him, just to be sure? He might just have forgotten about it :p
Yeah a while back, he said he was still interested in having me do it, the plan was always to do it when the game was finished though, that way there wouldn't be map updates fucking up the stuff I'd already done (with the exception of bug fixes perhaps) so I'm not too concerned

rizo

Reputation score

If and when this is ever complete ( and in English ) it's for sure going to be one of my all time favorites!
The art style is gorgeous and the combat is fun.

Gamer23

Reputation score

Probably 4 years till completion. lol...