What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Does anyone know how old ILL is? I have a pretty firm understanding of his medical condition, and was doing a little research on how it's treated in China. I have patients here that have good results combating severe uveitis in ankylosing spondylitis, was going to ask him what meds they are using for him. It's a very uncomfortable disease :(
[email protected]
His email.

avgnar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I honestly think if Ill would allow for people to help out with his game it could become the next Roundscape Adorevia! >.< His combat engine and menu selection engine for Dungeons and Prisoners is remarkably amazing! I could honestly see a game like this lasting for a long time on Patreon with content releases as long as they're was a group working to release content on a regular monthly bases. :p

blib

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not unique though, MaiDenSnow Eve uses the same system and random dungeon generation too. But to be fair, Dungeons and Prisoners feels more refined.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I honestly think if Ill would allow for people to help out with his game it could become the next Roundscape Adorevia! >.< His combat engine and menu selection engine for Dungeons and Prisoners is remarkably amazing! I could honestly see a game like this lasting for a long time on Patreon with content releases as long as they're was a group working to release content on a regular monthly bases. :p
In patreon he said he needs about a month to decide can he work alone or not. If not he'll start to outsource tasks. Still, you can mod in stuff and send it to ill or\and post it here. He said that he will add some features from mods. Also if all core functions of his game were in english more folks could mod it. Even like add new content.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In case that you guys managed to extract the code.
I didn't mean to dis-respect ILL at all, Just FYI.

- Easily get pregnant,
Edit Game_Battler_SexualMethods.add_semen_v
try setting rate = 100

- Enslave character
Edit Scene_Srpg change equip flag.call_false_manacled , call_false_slave_equip

- Don't lose any mp while getting rape
Edit Game_Battler_TRPG_SEX_ACTION.mp_loss

- Allow NPCs to be able to rape you instantly when you start game.
Normally, these flag will be set after you pass the bridge 's event.
Try to edit the following flag
$game_switches[93] = true
$game_switches[94] = true
@flags.delete:)iron_maiden_exec)
$game_variables[TRPG::CHAPTER] = 10

- Play as other available NPC (Some crash when fall into some event for eg. tutorial , rape)
Edit Game_Items >> Game_Party.setup_starting_members
(plus add_actor({number)}) )
where number are
2 Lynn
3 Eco
4 Mother
5. Janis P Spencer Nun that selling scroll
6 Lucia Elf
7 Uruma Red Head
8 Luna Maid
9 Suriya Fire Witch
10 Nova Purple head
11 Juliat Goblin Playing Broken Princess
12 Claris the purple skirt
13 Some guy
14 Amelia Maid on the boat
15 Mobius Witch

- Monster id (some that I know)
5003 Frost wolf
5014 rafaine
5078 Troll
5102 WhiteSlime
5309 Buttler
5008 Bridge Boss
5006 Kobold
5010 Bridgan Mage
5011 Sahuagin
5019 Bugbear
5024 Goblin Chift
5300 Sister
6001 Mience
6002 Lynn

- Skill Sex Id (Learn by learn_skill)
480 Some of the following ... Submission,Spread log, M Leg, GrinHib
497 Endure preasure
498 Some of the following ... Submission,Spread log, M Leg, GrinHib
499 Grin Hip

• Other experiments
- Butlet can rape you if you attack him and spread leg + getting rape by other monster near by him
- Timing on boat is 'count up' in 2 value, lock both value if you want to playing around with sea otter.
- Can't get archer at top-right map to be raped. Still didn't know why
- Can't get mother in home to be raped. Still didn't know why :(
where you find this file at Oo whats it under

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you get out of the endless loopped when your captured and have no items to warp out

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do you get out of the endless loopped when your captured and have no items to warp out
I assume you mean in Heaven (the bar where you get enslaved and have the toilet scene). To escape that you first need to beat the two guys who enter the room (unarmed feats help here). Then go to the lower left room, where you can get your gear back. Go down the stairs, beat all the guys on the first floor, then leave (as long as you're not pregnant).

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I assume you mean in Heaven (the bar where you get enslaved and have the toilet scene). To escape that you first need to beat the two guys who enter the room (unarmed feats help here). Then go to the lower left room, where you can get your gear back. Go down the stairs, beat all the guys on the first floor, then leave (as long as you're not pregnant).
ghost house @_@

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ghost house @_@
Ah, in that case either high enough level, or by good luck avoiding enemies as you run. Alternatively, there's a chance that an enemy with actually kill you (not sure how likely that is, since it's mostly plants and animals that do that from what I remember), then you'll get resurrected at the temple.

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is it worth visiting the Ghost House? I got murdered when I first got the pass to go there so I've avoided it since.

ElectrikMadness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the blue waitress dress bugged? Everytime I wear it, Miene is naked.

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Waitress dress is not bugged, it is simply missing from the game resources. The kobold cg image is the only one it's in.

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it worth visiting the Ghost House? I got murdered when I first got the pass to go there so I've avoided it since.
You can get a skill in the basement that lets you summon a child Meine births in the basement, but most of them have shit stats, so not really. Though the armor enemies drop some decent weapons if you can kill them.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ghost house @_@
In situations like that, where you've been caught by enemies beyond your power to kill and are now disarmed etc, there's still techniques to help. Basically, hang in there. If you manage to wear them out and wake up before they come back for more, just don't under any circumstances hit them and leg it for the door. If it looks like you aren't going to make it, try to get somewhere quieter so only one or two catch up to you (making doing the same thing easier next time).

Alternatively, chip away at one of them at a time, see if you can't manage to sneak a kill here and there in order to thin the herd. (If you have spells left, this is easier).

Otherwise yeah, you're waiting to either pass out and wake up somewhere safer to try something like the above or provoke a particularly powerful or vicious one into killing you so you can be saved by the Temple.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sooo....after the main heroine gets caught in the house full of thugs and gets turned into a meat toilet, the game suddenly crashes.
Has there been a fix for this?
The version I've got is the one from the creator's blog page. (Version 3.09)

Last edited:

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sooo....after the main heroine gets caught in the house full of thugs and gets turned into a meat toilet, the game suddenly crashes.
Has there been a fix for this?
The version I've got is the one from the creator's blog page. (Version 3.09)
Make sure youve also downloaded both patches from that blog (and put the files in the patch folder)... should be right bellow the download link of the 3.09v

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is anyone following Ills twitter (or anything more detailed than his english blog)? Any news? Just stumbled across the game again and wasted another hour, so curiosity is back in full force.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I played the english patch for this but it only covers the first bit until you get to the house then just after than it not done. I can't wait for this to get a translation it looks so good!