What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

anyone know how make the game stay in fullscreen?

i enabled fullscreen on the config and it works but after pressing X to exit it reverts back to its regular window size

there is no apply settings so im guessing its on after i choose the options

i can change the window size by changing the "WindowedRatio=0" to "WindowedRatio=1"

im using the version Tails 11 posted with a file name called "DnP 3.09 (patched) (edit 0.2.2)"

Pressing Alt+Enter switches to fullscreen.

anyone know how make the game stay in fullscreen?

i enabled fullscreen on the config and it works but after pressing X to exit it reverts back to its regular window size

there is no apply settings so im guessing its on after i choose the options

i can change the window size by changing the "WindowedRatio=0" to "WindowedRatio=1"

im using the version Tails 11 posted with a file name called "DnP 3.09 (patched) (edit 0.2.2)"

u can use soft called sizer( ) , can make your game go windowed-fullscreen, like choose your own gamewindows resolution

Re: Bondage forceequip patch

Copy map to data folder.
Have fun.
Edit: two "switches" on the right of the debug room. You'll see them.

Also to anyone that forgot to save before putting Miene in the bondage equipment, you can take them off by losing once in Heaven before escaping, which will in turn initiate a cutscene that places Miene back into her room with her slip on. (If this is her first time in Heaven, let her stay a couple of days first).

Hey, I haven't tried this game in a long time, but I remember really enjoying what was there.

Confused question though: I've seen people mention heaven, slavery, and the secondary character being combat raped and stuff like that. I've played the game far enough for it to say "sandbox time", and then I haven't seen anything but a bar with bandits (?) and a seemingly endless dungeoncrawler thingie.

Also, do you think ILL will ever put different kind of dicks in the game? I will admit that I got pretty hyped up when I saw gigantic ogre/orc like things, wolves and horses and stuff, and they are all equipped with the same old boring human donger.

help please i am trying to play this game but when i start a new game i can't get pass the warning screen at the start i have played this game in the past and had no problems so if i need to do something please tell :confused::confused::confused::confused:

help please i am trying to play this game but when i start a new game i can't get pass the warning screen at the start i have played this game in the past and had no problems so if i need to do something please tell :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Most likely issue : you're lacking the right RTP for the game.

Check if you have it installed, and maybe reinstall it if corrupted ...

Else, some corrupted data, maybe some sound file (don't remember if there some with japanese name) ?
Any error message to help narrow the origine of the trouble ?

So, important info that would be useful. Does the game crash? Does it just wait on the warning scene and not do anything?

I don't know how long you let it sit, but you should have an option to watch or skip the intro on that screen.

thanks i got it working it seems i did not install the rtp for the english rpg maker
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Anyone feel like answering what the talk about heaven is all about? And the slavery stuff? And if you can/how you get the follower girl (Linn? Lynn? Something like that) raped.

I understand all the answers are most likely in here somewhere, but it's 340 pages, and too many mentions of said search words to look through. Sorry :<

Anyone feel like answering what the talk about heaven is all about? And the slavery stuff?
Cute unique scenes.
And if you can/how you get the follower girl (Linn? Lynn? Something like that) raped.
In dungeon. You have problem with that?

I understand all the answers are most likely in here somewhere, but it's 340 pages, and too many mentions of said search words to look through. Sorry :<
Your questions are just strange.

I'm just happy that Ill is still alive, and still a cool guy.

Cute unique scenes.
I meant more how to get there, but yeah, thanks. I haven't seen it or heard anything about it in-game.

In dungeon. You have problem with that?
Well, it has never happened to me. She just kills everything.

Your questions are just strange.
How are they strange? And why are you so hostile over me just asking things? :/

I meant more how to get there, but yeah, thanks. I haven't seen it or heard anything about it in-game.

Well, it has never happened to me. She just kills everything.

How are they strange? And why are you so hostile over me just asking things? :/

The bar is called Haven. Lose there to get the slavery scenes.

As for the combat rape with lynn, just do the dungeon.

Your questions are strange because you've obviously already found what you're looking for.

Literally every keyword you just asked about is split between the bar and the dungeon. Just actually go into them and you'll find it.

Your questions are strange because you've obviously already found what you're looking for.

Literally every keyword you just asked about is split between the bar and the dungeon. Just actually go into them and you'll find it.

To expand on this - the bar with the maid outside is called Heaven. It's meant to be an extra thing in the demo to show you H-scenes even though the demo ends before any serious ones are available (this isn't quite the case now, as there's an infinite dungeon once the demo is over). If you go in there and get beaten, Miene gets enslaved there and raped daily until you escape. I haven't played the game for a while now, but when I last did the bandits would only go after her mouth and ass, even once the virgin barrier is broken; defloration and pregnancy are still possible, but only happen when you skip a scene and the game randomly determines what happened.

For Lynn, she's just as susceptible to getting raped in the dungeon as Miene (and doesn't have a virgin barrier to boot), but the fact she's fairly powerful and not under your control makes it a bit more difficult to get such scenes. Your best bet is to de-equip her of everything you can while beside a storage chest, then throw all her stuff into that chest (she'll auto-equip if you try to move around first, so make certain there isn't anything in your inventory that she can equip). If you get desperate, you can attack her with some of your spells - but simply going deeper into the dungeon should result in enemies powerful enough to beat her. Make certain you have her portrait set to display if you want to see more than sprite sex.

In all cases, you can make either character a bit more susceptible to rape if you go to the forest, beat all the plants, and then talk to one of the fairies. You'll get a potion that temporarily boosts the target's lust. It might make enemies more likely to try and rape you if you use it on them instead, but I never really tested that.

I've been in there and never noticed that it was called Heaven. My bad. Been a long time since I last looked at this game, and I mostly just remembered wondering what that was. But thanks for the answer. Now I know.

For Lynn, she's just as susceptible to getting raped in the dungeon as Miene (and doesn't have a virgin barrier to boot), but the fact she's fairly powerful and not under your control makes it a bit more difficult to get such scenes. Your best bet is to de-equip her of everything you can while beside a storage chest, then throw all her stuff into that chest (she'll auto-equip if you try to move around first, so make certain there isn't anything in your inventory that she can equip). If you get desperate, you can attack her with some of your spells - but simply going deeper into the dungeon should result in enemies powerful enough to beat her. Make certain you have her portrait set to display if you want to see more than sprite sex.

Yeah, the thing with Lynn is that if you take her down there then she will inevitably plateaux eventually and past a certain point, she's basically there to distract monsters with her wet-bits. It's a mixture of her burning through her daily resources and monsters becoming tougher.

If you swap out her default ubersword with the (I think purchasable) one, then she'll run out of oomph much sooner without doing anything cheap like simply taking her weapon away altogether, but she'll still help you burn through those early levels like no-one's business with all her fancy attacks.

Personally, I find that the lower levels of the dungeon before it loops are so risky that even a high level Meine is in a lot of trouble and once you lose momentum it's only going to get trickier. Once you lose some of the gear you may have picked up along the way you're going to struggle to push onwards even if you manage to recover from a stumble.

By the way, what's up with 2 items, which are being sold at the Temple of Pain, Chastity Belt and some sort of chastity ward? They are marked as not available to buy...

By the way, what's up with 2 items, which are being sold at the Temple of Pain, Chastity Belt and some sort of chastity ward? They are marked as not available to buy...

Well, I don't think they're in the game yet, but they'll probably reduce the risk / prevent vaginal (and maybe anal) molestation / penetration.

I want new patch so hard... ;_;

Back