What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

First thing I can think of without downloading the file yet, is your computer set to japanese local?

Yes but that will never prevent a .zip from unzipping. It can result in gibberish and char failures, but never* a data error corruption.

The errors I am getting suggest either the password provided is wrong** or that there was a problem while compressing the file.

*I say never but I suppose if some form of encryption relied on a Japanese character for some crazy-ass reason it could fuck up.

**Whelp that was it, the original was provided as "meine" and it was either corrected or my eyes were particularly bad that day :p

Last edited:
Re: Edit (version 0.2.2)

um is it just my program or the file really kinda skip the password require and pop the error.

You 7zip or something; the inbuilt winzip doesn't seem to want to ask for a password.

I can only use Z and move in diagonals.

If I let go of the two keys that move me in a certain diagonal, I will always move upwards right...

What the hell?

I can only use Z and move in diagonals.

If I let go of the two keys that move me in a certain diagonal, I will always move upwards right...

What the hell?

restart cpu

Well i found it:p

Would be nice if you could equip the chains / blindfold from heaven in it :p

Well i found it:p

Would be nice if you could equip the chains / blindfold from heaven in it :p

There is a problem. As items chains and blindfold have no unique attributes. That means ability to wear them or not is controlled by script. Which are in japanese. Need more research.

2cdb2bf263.jpg

Yes. I can make force equip for both, and force unequip... heh. I'll try to make them naked mb.

2cdb2bf263.jpg

Yes. I can make force equip for both, and force unequip... heh. I'll try to make them naked mb.

I never saw this cg before. What version is it? All i know is that the only demo out is version 3.09.

Oh, so it is a fan made add-on. Thx!

Anyone knows where this "status" of skills are contained? If i know that i could just google translate them.

Last edited:

Anyone knows where this "status" of skills are contained? If i know that i could just google translate them.

I don't think too many folks have gone digging around in this game because it was ( for a time at least ) being actively developed.

-BB

I don't think too many folks have gone digging around in this game because it was ( for a time at least ) being actively developed.

-BB
Heh. It's rpgmaker feature, i guess.

I'm alive.
Not much was added. I dunno how timer in ship works. Need more time to understand it. And i edited everything about mana drain in battle. It's still goes down. Something is hidden there or i'm doing something wrong. Still.
Changelog:
Added few events to debug room.

pass: Meine

Since I managed to only edit timer on boat by memory-hack, All I could say is there were 2 counter for this even and its increment count.

From what I tried, "status" added by method
(For example Game_Battler_SexualMethods.{method}
I successfully added state (or status) by add_state({number})
but I still have no idea where to find all number of state and it definition.

Since I managed to only edit timer on boat by memory-hack, All I could say is there were 2 counter for this even and its increment count.
I see.

From what I tried, "status" added by method
(For example Game_Battler_SexualMethods.{method}
I successfully added state (or status) by add_state({number})
but I still have no idea where to find all number of state and it definition.
I mean thing on pic.
00f1d70f5e.png

Well. I'll translate this 800 or so entries and upload patch for forceequip of maso gear.

Back