What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

and by the way my avatar name has my birthyear in it i am not a boy but a man and i do have the full rpgmaker off the game use unless the modded use more then ill's version

dis kid top kek kappa.

perhaps he just isn't english speaking, i can see how one may interpret the message he conveys in a poorly manner.

Do you guys buy the game or play the crack version? Should I buy this game or wait till it's completed?

I only got to the boat catapult then the game said from this point trial is free play but I'm not sure how does the story progress after this, can anyone give me some spoiler on the story? And how can i raise sexual stat?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 29

Do you guys buy the game or play the crack version? Should I buy this game or wait till it's completed?

I only got to the boat catapult then the game said from this point trial is free play but I'm not sure how does the story progress after this, can anyone give me some spoiler on the story? And how can i raise sexual stat?

This game is not finished, there is no cracked versions- there are some scripted versions (boosted stats and stuff), u can't buy soething that is not made yet, but you can pledge patreon. so don't get to hyped, because as the game developing progress now, its looks like the project is abandoned, and if the game will ever be completed, don't ask for free links here, because game developer ILL comes here to, and as patreon goes, i'm not sure that you will get game for free just because you are patreon
edit. it seems like patreon is down

Last edited:

This game is not finished, there is no cracked versions- there are some scripted versions (boosted stats and stuff), u can't buy soething that is not made yet, but you can pledge patreon. so don't get to hyped, because as the game developing progress now, its looks like the project is abandoned, and if the game will ever be completed, don't ask for free links here, because game developer ILL comes here to, and as patreon goes, i'm not sure that you will get game for free just because you are patreon
Do I get to progress with the stories when donating as patreon? Or the story will end after the catapult?

Do I get to progress with the stories when donating as patreon? Or the story will end after the catapult?

patreon is down - and no you don't, he was from the beginning planing to sell this game on dlsite, so he will not make it in parts, like other patreons do, all public releses are over and over patched demos with same stroyline

and by the way my avatar name has my birthyear in it i am not a boy but a man and i do have the full rpgmaker off the game use unless the modded use more then ill's version

I sincerely hope that you are not a native english speaker, because if you really are 37 you might want to consider enrolling in some English classes.

patreon is down - and no you don't, he was from the beginning planing to sell this game on dlsite, so he will not make it in parts, like other patreons do, all public releses are over and over patched demos with same stroyline

Thanks, guess I will have to wait for the full release then :(

considering the author have sickness ...
maybe we need to wait ... a long time ...

considering the author have sickness ...
maybe we need to wait ... a long time ...

Hope, he's really going to release version 1.0 this year.

Imo it'll most likely be a late 2016 release or early 2017. Depends how bad his conditions are going to be this year.

At this point its unrealistic to expect the game will be finish at all considering his health hasn't been getting any better throughout the years. Really sad, this could've been the best h-game ever made

At this point its unrealistic to expect the game will be finish at all considering his health hasn't been getting any better throughout the years. Really sad, this could've been the best h-game ever made

Sad to say, but there's often a kind of momentum with a project like this. At this point, with no prospect of Ill's health improving...

Who knows how is the game? Updates will be or play dead?

well, just check the few dozens of post above yours... :p

He needs to pick a worthy successor, like architects in the middle ages that took generations to build glorious cathedrals.

He needs to pick a worthy successor, like architects in the middle ages that took generations to build glorious cathedrals.

This is the exact thought in which was floating in my head. Hell he could even be head director of the project as hence it seems physically it's a hindrance on him.

I think that the real problem with that scenario is that anyone with the skill to take someone else's code and work with it might prefer to work on their own unique game and be better motivated when they do so.

That and unlike h-game authors, architects don't typically have to work in anonymity lest they get ostracised by friends and family. Makes it harder to recruit disciples.

I think that the real problem with that scenario is that anyone with the skill to take someone else's code and work with it might prefer to work on their own unique game and be better motivated when they do so.

That and unlike h-game authors, architects don't typically have to work in anonymity lest they get ostracised by friends and family. Makes it harder to recruit disciples.

That's only half of the problem. Solo developers have bad habits to program like this:

7yhlVlp.jpg

Not exactly Unreal Engine-quality code here. To make matters worse, ILL hacked it together on top of an already-flaky system called RPG Maker.

There would be few developers who'd want to touch it.

RPG Maker MV improves things greatly, but imo if you're going to rewrite the behavior of the entire engine, you might as well just write the game from scratch.

It's probably a bit cynical and selfish, but I really just want more progress on this game. It's by far a favorite of mine. Normally, I don't mind waiting any period of time for updates on a game, but with ILL's condition, it's just a horrifying thought to think that this game might just go unfinished.

I'm under the assumption that that's the last thing he wants to happen and will probably do anything he can to make this game happen, but it's just a scary thought.

Hope to hear good news soon!

The demo was released, what? Three years ago? And there really hasn't been any significant progress on the game in over a year (when he added the endless dungeon). It saddens me to say this, but I would be shocked if this game was ever finished...

Back