What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I might have a suggestion.. i know a few versions ago i was trying that trial rpg maker out and was able to add all 5 different love potions in a spot and pick them up (i did it on the last towns church where that scroll of return is so each time i didnt had a scroll on me the scroll + potions came back)

Would be great if something like that was in this mod =) (i found all 5 different love potion name kinds with the help of the love potion you get from the fairies after defeating all the plants in the small forest near the start)
So you want an option to get all the love potions easily?

So you want an option to get all the love potions easily?

Yes... that would be awesome... right now you can only get one sort anyway... and its a pretty weak kind of love potion... that fairy love potion lol.

Extracted it, still crashes.

are you usin rgss extractor or all decrypter or sumthin like that to extract the data files from the game.rgss then addin the translation?

are you usin rgss extractor or all decrypter or sumthin like that to extract the data files from the game.rgss then addin the translation?

Nothing like that, i simply extract the 7z folder with win zip, and start the game. Weirdly enough, if i swap the modified ini with ILLs original game ini, then the game starts. (Tried it with both english and jap regional settings.)

Nothing like that, i simply extract the 7z folder with win zip, and start the game. Weirdly enough, if i swap the modified ini with ILLs original game ini, then the game starts. (Tried it with both english and jap regional settings.)
Strange. Sorry. I'll include vanilla ini next time.

Can you post error image of crash?

Just your standard "RGSS2 Player has stopped working" image, without any description what has gone wrong, and no view panel.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2

Ok.
1.Thanks for mention that it happened on bridge. There was event that healed Lynn in case of defeat.
Removed it.
2.If you lose virginity and then dragon applies virginity barrier you can't fuck with pussy again.
Dragon no longer applies barrier. Added switches for barrier and virginity in meine's room. (to use pussy again go to meines room and remove barrier.)
Also added switches for corruption and innocence both for Lynn and Meine.
Here's the patch.
mega.nz/#!GhtCnQAS!dvWzSDh09jJPAOM3vFmvr0b-Ced86abMgkDKIR9raaU
edit: updated main post on page 329 to version 0.2

Your version has all enemies ejaculate almost immediately after insertion.
While this makes rape scenes go by much faster, you barely have time to enjoy anything. I prefer normal scenes to be honest.

Also I am unable to edit the resolution or window size of the game.

Your version has all enemies ejaculate almost immediately after insertion.
While this makes rape scenes go by much faster, you barely have time to enjoy anything. I prefer normal scenes to be honest.

Also I am unable to edit the resolution or window size of the game.

i think you can speed up or slow down the sex attacks in the UI.

Strange. Everything is fine on my side. It might be because you don't have Lynn in party.

Yea, you were right-ish. After trying it a couple more times, It apparently gives that error message if Lynn doesn't get on the boat and instead walks off during that cutscene right before getting on.

Had to wait around the dock a bit before she walked back over. Did her pathfinding get changed up a bit by accident?

Yea, you were right-ish. After trying it a couple more times, It apparently gives that error message if Lynn doesn't get on the boat and instead walks off during that cutscene right before getting on.

Had to wait around the dock a bit before she walked back over. Did her pathfinding get changed up a bit by accident?

I also noticed that lynn moves very slow when you hold down A. If you don't, she can follow you just fine.

I also noticed that lynn moves very slow when you hold down A. If you don't, she can follow you just fine.

Its more like she just wanders off during the cutscene when Meine is talking to her mother. She follows me just fine otherwise, if a bit slow

EDIT:Also Lynn moves at 0.5 compared to Meine's 1.0, which I think is causing Lynn's pathfinding to glitch out a bit.

Last edited:

I didn't touched any stuff that was in scripts except starting stats and abnormal xp translation.

I didn't touched any stuff that was in scripts except starting stats and abnormal xp translation.

I think you nerfed Lynn to the point where her movement speed dropped down to 0.5

Getting her up by about 6~ levels seems to fix the problem.

Edit (version 0.2.1)

Edit (version 0.2.1)

pass:Meine
Changes:

*Added polished translation of abnormal experiences
*Storage chest is back in the game. Added storage to Meine's room
*Reverted all stats back to original. Nerfed battle stats of Lynn a bit
*Added sexuality switches for both heroines in Meine's room
*Switches for Lynn don't display if she isn't present in party to prevent crashes
*Added chest with keys (haunted house too) and love potions
*Cosmetic changes of Meine's room
*Added surprise box in Meine's room

Hope i forgot nothing. If you spot a bug - pm me.
Have fun.

I think you nerfed Lynn to the point where her movement speed dropped down to 0.5

Getting her up by about 6~ levels seems to fix the problem.
I have seen and changed nothing like that. Three options here. Basic stats affect Lynn's ms, level affects Lynn's ms, your Lynn had debuff.

I have seen and changed nothing like that. Three options here. Basic stats affect Lynn's ms, level affects Lynn's ms, your Lynn had debuff.

In previous versions, I set her to max level using the crystal in meine's room and she was still slow. Maybe it has to be manual level-up?

Also, On the ship scene, Meine's clit and bust get reset to 1s.

Sorry to intrude, but could someone upload the allrgssdecompiler/decrypter/extractor, mine got busted after my external-drive died... May its soul rest in peace's.

Last edited:

I hope this is what you need.

Back