What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I just want the "abnormal experience" page in English. That would boost my enjoyment of the game a huge amount, and it's only about 20 lines of translation.

Sadly, as far as I know, Monkeyman translated pretty much everything, but due to ILL being horribly ill with a skin condition that is eating his eyeballs it hasn't been implemented.

If I knew Japanese, programming, and was independently wealthy I'd fly to Japan, break into his house, and work on the game with him. :D
Honestly can't remember if I translated that section or not? I don't think so, it was just the intro as far as I know. Certainly not everything anyway :L

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Honestly can't remember if I translated that section or not? I don't think so, it was just the intro as far as I know. Certainly not everything anyway :L
Ah, good to know. I think this game is the only "partial" I consistently play. I wish ILL had stuck closer to basic RPGMaker so I could figure out how to edit it myself.

Also, anyone had luck finding what script works with enslavement? I left Lynn in endless dungeon, picked her after a lot of grind and her stats was the same and she had no tattoos (body marks). The last time at least she had all of tattoos over her body. Maybe there some condition or something for script to work?
I lost Lynn long ago in the endless dungeon lvl 8. The scan of her says she's there still, but I've been to many lvl 8s and never found her. Any way to get her back other than resetting the game?

Last edited:

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, good to know. I think this game is the only "partial" I consistently play.

I lost Lynn long ago in the endless dungeon lvl 8. The scan of her says she's there still, but I've been to many lvl 8s and never found her. Any way to get her back other than resetting the game?
I have had to go a lvl deeper or a lvl back up from the one i lost her to find her

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, good to know. I think this game is the only "partial" I consistently play. I wish ILL had stuck closer to basic RPGMaker so I could figure out how to edit it myself.

Go to bandit heaven.
Once you get out, she's there to meet you regardless of whatever else was happening. Quirk of the programming, I'm sure. Technically a bug most likely. Don't think it's likely to introduce any glitches, though. Just kind of short-circuits the "Lynn is elsewhere" code.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ask him whats up if you are feeling like things are stuck.

From the last time I heard from him, a few weeks ago, he is at a point where he did as much scripting and programming as he could with the art he currently has. What was stopping him from showing anything is that its script work and his eye condition kept him from making new art to actually show off the new programming work. I'll poke him again soon to get an update.
Just like how I said several month ago *or was it last year?*, he doesn't need to progress much with the story (if the picture was referring to the story), he can just go with expanding the game contents (the variety of wha the player can do with the game), like adding Futa, slotted item, equipment-upgrade mechanism... Just about anything to expand the game arsenal.

But alas, I guess I'm hopping too much... Wish he gets well soon though. Jolly Ho-Ho-Ho everyone!

pleasethisworks

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game crashes every time I try to use an item. Any idea what the cause is?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game crashes every time I try to use an item. Any idea what the cause is?
Have you been using the patches from the link that should be there on the first post of this thread called "devblog"? (one is English and one is Japanese but both are up to date)

There should be 2 in total for the latest version Ver3.09 and make sure to put both in that patch folder of the game

angelspit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any breast expansion content in this game?

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there any breast expansion content in this game?
No idea if any is planned but at the moment Mienes breasts grow some while shes pregnant but thats the only breast expansion in it now (and they revert when shes no longer pregnant)

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There is skill called "Connect" it can show current location of party member if she is abducted. And yea. Try to go floor 7 and 9 if you don't have this skill. She should be there. Also there is a hint. If dungeon floor has cum on it lynn is there.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know it's disrespectful to Ill...
Anyone inspects game files and mods the game? All i could do without knowing japanese is spawn few items, add tp to harbor city and back to starting region, change starting stats of heroines, add "give up" skill to meine skills and thats all i could do.
So anyone had more success than me?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I know it's disrespectful to Ill...
Anyone inspects game files and mods the game? All i could do without knowing japanese is spawn few items, add tp to harbor city and back to starting region, change starting stats of heroines, add "give up" skill to meine skills and thats all i could do.
So anyone had more success than me?
do some reading dude, because demo is in english - you can change language in options/setting

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I mean game files. Rpgmaker ones. They in japanese.
http :// puu. sh/mglfz/ef05e9bfe4.png

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mega.nz/#!r41kXDaI!c7c3Dy7-ELrcXdclBGpSf_z1SbAJ_WStGbP-3UWqoKY
If anyone interested i edited a bit DnP.
So what was done.
*Meine room expanded. In expanded area added: blue crystals that manipulate your xp, yellow that manipulate gold. pentagrams tp to Winston Port and Siebenstern South (port and sieben have tp back to meine room too.)
*Capped perv stats on both heroines
*Nerfed Lynn to weak whore.
*Buffed Meine
*Removed long vibrator teasing sequence in Heaven.
*Meine's submission not longer reset after leaving Heaven
*Increased penis size of goblins and Ruffians so holes would "gape" faster

Enjoy.
If you spot any bugs or if you have any suggestions pm me.
edit:
pass: Meine
Also, forgot to mention that "surrender" skill was added to permanent skill pool for Meine.

edit2:
updated to 0.2

Last edited:

Bucketofwater

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http s ://mega .nz/#!ekNgVRqA!-vDIrcqIwbQaeCfAGJeD0ueF1iIirWLJ1dDqbkHShHE
So what was done.
*Meine room expanded. In expanded area added: blue crystals that manipulate your xp, yellow that manipulate gold. pentagrams tp to Winston Port and Siebenstern South (port and sieben have tp back to meine room too.)
*Buffed Meine

Enjoy.
What is the password?

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

https://mega.nz/#!ekNgVRqA!-vDIrcqIwbQaeCfAGJeD0ueF1iIirWLJ1dDqbkHShHE
So what was done.
*Buffed Meine

Enjoy.
In the future, you can just take off the https:// from the link, so it's not such a pain to use the link.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Whoops. Sorry.
Pass: Meine