What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I'd honestly be shocked if we ever got ANY NEW CONTENT AT ALL at this point.

I'd honestly be shocked if we ever got ANY NEW CONTENT AT ALL at this point.

I wish Ill all the best and have sunk more hours into his demo than many triple-A games.
But I broadly agree at this point. I think we've pretty much had what we're getting. There's a genuine chance D&P will remain a tantalizingly unfinished masterpiece.

He complains about allergies all the time. Why doesn't he do the sensible thing and remove what is causing the allergies?

He complains about allergies all the time. Why doesn't he do the sensible thing and remove what is causing the allergies?

If it's something like pollen then it can't really be removed, unless you remove most of nature...

1. There was a even larger gap between updates before
2. If I recall correctly, he suffers from a disorder of his immune system, there isn't all that much you can do about those.

It's an immune disorder. He's literally allergic to himself.

Man, that makes zarion's post kinda dark, doesn't it? :eek:

And your avatar image somehow makes this very appropriate..
I'm actually feel guilty that i very much enjoys Ill's Dungeon and Prisoners but i cannot do a thing to help him/her with him/her health condition.

I'm actually feel guilty that i very much enjoys Ill's Dungeon and Prisoners but i cannot do a thing to help him/her with him/her health condition.

The only thing we can do his cheer Ill on. Mental statu having some effect on the body.
And participating on thing like patreon if it can enable Ill to pay for the treatment.
Can't do anything more for the health problem.

As for he game, trying it, finding bug and making suggestion his our way to help.

Peoples have bring forward the idea to help Ill developing the game. And that is an issue only Ill can decide...

Edit (version 0.2.2)

I'm alive.
Not much was added. I dunno how timer in ship works. Need more time to understand it. And i edited everything about mana drain in battle. It's still goes down. Something is hidden there or i'm doing something wrong. Still.
Changelog:
Added few events to debug room.

pass: Meine

I am having some serious problems unpacking the .zip, "data errors" in the .oggs and some .dll will not unpack.

I am having some serious problems unpacking the .zip, "data errors" in the .oggs and some .dll will not unpack.

First thing I can think of without downloading the file yet, is your computer set to japanese local?

Re: Edit (version 0.2.2)

I'm alive.
Not much was added. I dunno how timer in ship works. Need more time to understand it. And i edited everything about mana drain in battle. It's still goes down. Something is hidden there or i'm doing something wrong. Still.
Changelog:

Debug room? :p can you upp a save with that?

Question! Is there a way to re-adjust Lynn's Move Speed back to normal or well adjust both characters move speed?

Question! Is there a way to re-adjust Lynn's Move Speed back to normal or well adjust both characters move speed?

i hold A on keyboard to run fast with meine and then just then just hold S until lynn is with me again. otherwise idk about speeds and such.

Re: Edit (version 0.2.2)

I'm alive.
Changelog:

um is it just my program or the file really kinda skip the password require and pop the error.

i hold A on keyboard to run fast with meine and then just then just hold S until lynn is with me again. otherwise idk about speeds and such.

It's based within their status as within this hacked version Lynn moves at half the speed as Meine.

Back