What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

:( no one wants to help me find out why I can walk and use objects only in diagonals?

aca03400c2.png

Yes. I found abduction script. And it works on for dungeon. ._.
Edit: I'll delete:
> return unless $game_srpgmap.dungeon?
Let's see what happens.
Edit2:Interesting what this thing does:
> #ev.unit.set_prison_map($game_srpgmap.map_id, ev.pos, @dungeon_level)
Edit3: It still works only in dungeon. Ass.

Last edited:

Interesting find there Tails. What is your end goal? Have Lynn be able to be captured anywhere?

Once the actor is set to abducted their position will teleported to the next available dungeon map (stone tiled floor) from that ev.unit.set_prison_map. You could gave some fun and set it to send her to the haven map for testing, although I don't know what kind of checks there are in place for making sure Lynn isn't there.

Is all the scripting like your excerpt here? or have you had to drop it through a translator?

Well. I'll translate this 800 or so entries and upload patch for forceequip of maso gear.

So, you're trying to force equip of maso thins?

Since I lost my workspace with my old cracked SSD, here are some note that do with my previous workspace (It also be able to force equip/unequip maso thing with out any condition).

I did it by reverse message text and method call, step by step as following.
Scene_Srpg change equip flag.call_false_manacled
- do_drop_item , try return true [ result = call_false_manacled ]
- check_item_function.do_equip_item(item) [ comment all, try return true]
- check_item_function.do_select_equip(actor) [ Line start with call_false, comment them ]

Hope this would help.

at first, My apology for long delay of development.
so, Dear modders, thanks for modding my game. and I may suggest, direct edit the script may confrict with updates. copy the edited line and paste to bottom of scripts (above of main section) will avoid the confrict, also I easy to understand which line was edited.
also I think patch format script mod is best way.
I can't include all of mods for official updates, like debug room, but others are really useful.

It's great to see you alive. The game has some amazing artwork, this is what you are really best at. I can understand why people are trying to mod the game, they just want to see more. Heck, I was even tempted to try and do some modding myself, just to allow getting some exposure experience by walking around with shame status. If I'm not mistaken there is no normal way to level up exposure right now and people surely want to wear some fancy clothes, like that kobold bar service outfit (is it in the game as sprite?) or maybe sexy panties with maiden armor. Or just go topless and taunt all these keep soldiers...

Getting back to coding heavily hacked engine is sure difficult and rpgmaker's IDE is something any experienced software developer would try to avoid at any cost, it's just not designed to allow heavy modifications. I just wish you don't get discouraged by the complexity of script system with all its limitations. It's just an idea, but maybe getting some easy art done, like that bar dress or some bra or a swimsuit, which would surely be greatly appreciated and praised by many people, would give you a morale boost to get back on track?

Yes!!! Ill is back!!!
mad laughter

So, you're trying to force equip of maso thins?

Since I lost my workspace with my old cracked SSD, here are some note that do with my previous workspace (It also be able to force equip/unequip maso thing with out any condition).

I did it by reverse message text and method call, step by step as following.
Scene_Srpg change equip flag.call_false_manacled
- do_drop_item , try return true [ result = call_false_manacled ]
- check_item_function.do_equip_item(item) [ comment all, try return true]
- check_item_function.do_select_equip(actor) [ Line start with call_false, comment them ]

Hope this would help.
Holy shit you are amazing. But i dunno how to implement it, lol. All i can do is force equip for now without unequiping.

so, Dear modders, thanks for modding my game. and I may suggest, direct edit the script may confrict with updates. copy the edited line and paste to bottom of scripts (above of main section) will avoid the confrict, also I easy to understand which line was edited.
I can't include all of mods for official updates, like debug room, but others are really useful.
Well. I didn't add any scripts or lines as i remember. Just removed annoying sequences like Lynn ressurect on bridge and heaven max ovedience vibrator scene, rebalanced few moments like stats of main actors and penis size of Ruffians and goblins. Also. I had to increase anal gape threshold to avoid crash because of anal gape. You may recreate it with vanilla game and anal sex that includes huge penis size. So i think it shouldn't conflict.
I wish i could be your student. *_*

Bondage forceequip patch

Copy map to data folder.
Have fun.
Edit: two "switches" on the right of the debug room. You'll see them.

Welcome back, Ill :).

May have said it before, but I'll repeat myself. It'd be a terrible shame if you never got the chance to actually finish this, or were otherwise unable to because this game has the potential to be something genuinely special.

But honestly? I've already gotten a ridiculous amount of time out of the demo alone. I've paid real money for triple A games that I haven't put a fraction of the time into or got nearly as much enjoyment out of.

I'm just glad to see you popping your head in again, man. :)

ILL! Are you still ill or are you resuming development of your magnificent game?
Best to focus fully on your convalescence but everyone in this community is eagerly awaiting more of this game :O

Re: Bondage forceequip patch

Copy map to data folder.
Have fun.

Do you think you could make a version with everything but the blindfold?

Still following my previous question. How do I reset Lynn's Move Speed back to normal?

Copy map to data folder.
Have fun.

Sorry, what does that map file do?

Check debug room on right of meine's room.

Does that only work with the hacked version of the game, or can I put that into a legit version and it'll still work?

I don't know if it works with vanilla.

I don't know if it works with vanilla.

Tried it and the answer is yes, it works with vanilla.

And it makes sense since the item ids should all be the same.

Back