What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

What was added on the patch that was released? Also is the added content translated?

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you get lynn to take off her kimono? the monsters doesn't seem to do it.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you get lynn to take off her kimono? the monsters doesn't seem to do it.
I seem to recall you are allowed to take clothes off in meine's room. At that point you either need to make sure they're dirty so the girls won't put them back on, or just drop them.

fetch877

Reputation score

I am very frustrated right now. I got through the game crashing (forgot to apply the patches), but now the game moves far too fast! I can't read the text, I move too quickly - the whole game seems to be moving at a ridiculously fast pace! It never crashes, it just keeps moving at a pace that makes the game practically unplayable, and completely unenjoyable! Has anyone else run into this issue anywhere? I haven't found any ideas or previous iterations of this issue, but I'd be so happy to be wrong right now!

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am very frustrated right now. I got through the game crashing (forgot to apply the patches), but now the game moves far too fast! I can't read the text, I move too quickly - the whole game seems to be moving at a ridiculously fast pace! It never crashes, it just keeps moving at a pace that makes the game practically unplayable, and completely unenjoyable! Has anyone else run into this issue anywhere? I haven't found any ideas or previous iterations of this issue, but I'd be so happy to be wrong right now!
I know this game is very fun from personal experience. But I recommend you wait 1 more week for ILL to push out patches and maybe a "fixed" 4.00 version which tends to be less buggy.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even after the latest patch, it seems Miene still has her leotard covering her breasts when nude, except now it's just a small blue patch over them instead of the entire outfit, so it looks like she tried to paint her breasts or something:

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And is it just me, or are the voices during sex completely gone? I have cranked the voice volume up but I can't hear anything during sex.

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even after the latest patch, it seems Miene still has her leotard covering her breasts when nude, except now it's just a small blue patch over them instead of the entire outfit, so it looks like she tried to paint her breasts or something:
You'd better send this bug to his blog.
And is it just me, or are the voices during sex completely gone? I have cranked the voice volume up but I can't hear anything during sex.
Yes. Same problem.

Last edited:

mark9700

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even after the latest patch, it seems Miene still has her leotard covering her breasts when nude, except now it's just a small blue patch over them instead of the entire outfit, so it looks like she tried to paint her breasts or something
on ILL's blog there is an updated version of the 2nd patch ( 20160702_fix 20160703:6:45 update )
it still needs to be fixed properly tho ; at the moment her inner equip (by default the maiden leotard) seems to be broken , with the portion that should cover the upper body till the neck being invisible, plus the blue patches on the breasts glitch

the blue patches are now part of the breast inventory tab , and can be unequipped in the equip menu

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He's moving it to RPGMVXAce? Not a big issue for me, but maybe things will work a little better now.

Tether

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes... a few bugs to iron out.
And it took time to get this new version...
But after trying my hand at RPGmaker, I must say the effort to migrate from one version to another is a monumental task. Even the simple things take many steps to implement properly.

Be patient... it will get better.
As far as devs go, his engagement in bug fixing is respectable.
I want to see new content too, but for now let us help him sort out the rough edges. :)

4GunZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes... a few bugs to iron out.
And it took time to get this new version...
But after trying my hand at RPGmaker, I must say the effort to migrate from one version to another is a monumental task. Even the simple things take many steps to implement properly.

Be patient... it will get better.
As far as devs go, his engagement in bug fixing is respectable.
I want to see new content too, but for now let us help him sort out the rough edges. :)
I want to belive that you're right and that this absolute absence of progress for the whole year is because of engine shift...

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I have an issue.
I usually play on Full Screen with most things, so I set the initial config to run full screen... and all the text gets blurry and jagged. In previous versions, this never happened. So, in an effort to force-smooth it I Alt-Entered to revert it to Windowed mode. Didn't quite work out as I'd hoped; it squished the resized window into the top-left quarter of my screen while the rest was taken up by a frozen image of the game as it was prior to the resize. Bizarre, to say the least.
Running it with both patches installed.

EDIT: Fade to black screen transition also seems to interfere with some images loading. Noticed this when there's supposed to be a picture of Miene and Lynn in the same bed. Just black. Had to mash the Enter key before anything would happen.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

on ILL's blog there is an updated version of the 2nd patch ( 20160702_fix 20160703:6:45 update )
it still needs to be fixed properly tho ; at the moment her inner equip (by default the maiden leotard) seems to be broken , with the portion that should cover the upper body till the neck being invisible, plus the blue patches on the breasts glitch

the blue patches are now part of the breast inventory tab , and can be unequipped in the equip menu
That's the patch that caused it for me (the entire leotard remained visible even when she as naked in the first patch, as we all know), and as you can see, Miene's inventory is completely empty, unless there's another inventory somewhere that I've been missing.

Edit: just for kicks, I went and checked everything again, and selecting the unequip option for the breasts even though it already says she doesn't have anything equipped there actually makes them appear as they should (i.e. not blue). Of course, her inventory is still empty and there's nothing to re-equip to make her breasts blue again, but I doubt many people will be missing that "feature".

Last edited:

devilknight1983

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OMG!
What's with game window?
I can see half of the screen... can anyone help me with this new resolution?

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't even get this new version to run (including the two patches), I just get RGSS3 Stopped Working errors on startup.
It changing to VX Ace shouldn't have changed anything since I can run those just fine (I have the RTPs and am always in jap locale).
I even tried both XP compatibility modes, and my H-game folder was already excluded by my anti-virus from the start.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't even get this new version to run (including the two patches), I just get RGSS3 Stopped Working errors on startup.
It changing to VX Ace shouldn't have changed anything since I can run those just fine (I have the RTPs and am always in jap locale).
I even tried both XP compatibility modes, and my H-game folder was already excluded by my anti-virus from the start.
He made an update on his blog regarding a RGSS3 error with a fix.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dunno if posted already, but title image changed a bit.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

fixed version is out!

Likely still needs some more patching and fixes, but likely much less buggy.

(Likely, not guaranteed).

Edit: I'm an idiot, it's been out for a few hours, and I just noticed.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Using the fixed version - get an error when in the bandit lair and they do the spread legs attack. Maybe best to wait for some more bug fixes.