What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

L

Locomotor79

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

using the normal free version
canot save game geting this error

script 'nm_save' line197: NoMethodError occurred
undefined method 'selected=' for nil:Nilclass

aswhell it has troubles whit config window when changing the screen size it crashes then aswhell

2nd error
upon DEATH
Script 'Spriteset_SrpgMap_' line188: NoMethodError occurred undefined method 'dispose' for nil:NilClass
aswhell screen settings isnt working properly i cannot set screen resolution
the crashes then also

another thing canot go 2 dragon cave as iff the portal or how ever you whanna call it transfer plate isnt working

that's alrdy 5 problems

and Tails_11 iff you can modd that room next 2 her bed chamber whould be cool and the chest also in her bedroom
by the way instead off the pre version RPGmaker he is now using RPGmaker VX Ace

Last edited by a moderator:

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

another thing canot go 2 dragon cave as iff the portal or how ever you whanna call it transfer plate isnt working
Not only are there patches on the blog, but there's an entirely new version called 4.0 fixed.

One of the patches fixed that bug - try upgrading to the fixed version, grabbing the patch for that one, and then see if it's still being annoying.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've done some barebone mods with level increase/decrease for Miene and Lynn, as well as 999999 gold.

Might do the teleport circles that Tails did for 3.09, but I probably wont even touch some of the other stuff he was able to do.

Just leave a reply here if you want it, not gonna upload only to have no one want it.

Will check back here after dentist appointment.

Last edited:

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah I want that mod. Played this game a lot of times and doing stuff that you already did is really boring.

Last edited:

BlancNeige

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've run into what I think is another bug.
If Lynn is kidnapped and you escape from heaven while handcuffed and blindfolded, the maid brings you home, but you appear in your room handcuffed and blindfolded with Lynn, you can't put on any clothes, and you can't leave your room.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dungeons and Prisoners ARDE4.0 MOD

Things Added:
-Min/Max Level Selector for Miene and Lynn (Similar to Tail's)
-Gold Giver
-Teleport Crystals to:
-Winston Port
-Siebenstern
-Haunted House

-Added Item Shops (Press X to cycle)
-Equipment Shops (Press X to cycle)
-JPS Shop

All things are located in Lynn's Room.

File will contain entire game folder, will allow for easier updates as only singular files will need to be replaced in the future.

Link coming once upload is done.
DONE: hps://mega.nz/#!NcQUGKyD!90vsIKenjK3liKQu48cdAOfAnjJDV_MhabLnYFlb3Xc (Add tt between h and p in hps, no links allowed for me yet)

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dungeons and Prisoners ARDE4.0 MOD

Things Added:
-Gold Giver
-Teleport Crystals to:
-Winston Port
-Siebenstern
-Haunted House

-Added Item Shops (Press X to cycle)
-Equipment Shops (Press X to cycle)
-JPS Shop

File will contain entire game folder, will allow for easier updates as only singular files will need to be replaced in the future.

Link coming once upload is done.
DONE: hps://mega.nz/#!NcQUGKyD!90vsIKenjK3liKQu48cdAOfAnjJDV_MhabLnYFlb3Xc (Add tt between h and p in hps, no links allowed for me yet)
Can all the above not be done with simply a single mapX.rvdata being changed?

also, it looks like your version was made with the non-fixed version.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would love a solution to get the game running out of a tiny window :( Aside removing the 2 recent patches that deny full screen mode for whatever reason :/

I can get it working in full screen, but the top of the screen gets chopped off and I'm missing the HP bar :/

Blindly trolling around the game.ini doesn't help much either.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can all the above not be done with simply a single mapX.rvdata being changed?

also, it looks like your version was made with the non-fixed version.
Eh, the above requires I change four mapX.rvdata2 files, though thats mostly just because I like having 2-way teleports as in being able to teleport back to the area you teleported from.

Also, this was made literally an hour or so before the new version. Though it should just be a matter of decrypting the new file and just porting the maps over to get it working again since I haven't done any script changes.

It was also done this way because I assumed most people would be too lazy to decrypt their game and because I knew that it would work for sure if I just uploaded the entire thing, no pesky moving of files.

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, the above requires I change four mapX.rvdata2 files, though thats mostly just because I like having 2-way teleports as in being able to teleport back to the area you teleported from.

Also, this was made literally an hour or so before the new version. Though it should just be a matter of decrypting the new file and just porting the maps over to get it working again since I haven't done any script changes.

It was also done this way because I assumed most people would be too lazy to decrypt their game and because I knew that it would work for sure if I just uploaded the entire thing, no pesky moving of files.
Ahhh.. okay. Thanks for the explanation. For me, it seems that a save on the fixed version cannot be used on your mod. Unfortunate.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dungeons and Prisoners ARDE4.0 MOD Fixed

Things Added:
-Gold Giver
-Teleport Crystals to:
-Winston Port​
-Siebenstern​
-Haunted House​
All areas also have a return teleport as well as a teleport to the other areas.​

-Added Item Multi-Shop (Press X to cycle through shops)
-Equipment Multi-Shop (Press X to cycle through shops)
-JPS Shop
-Redone using fixed version.

Link coming soon.
Aaaand DONE: hps://mega.nz/#!FdpC0IaI!48JWynFQvCoe10-JlQpuQuP0BH_IixO3am2CI9ZLHM4 (Same as last time, add tt between h and p in hps)

I'll try and get some of Tail's stuff from his mod working in this version since a few broke from the engine/version migration.

Would love a solution to get the game running out of a tiny window :( Aside removing the 2 recent patches that deny full screen mode for whatever reason :/

I can get it working in full screen, but the top of the screen gets chopped off and I'm missing the HP bar :/

Blindly trolling around the game.ini doesn't help much either.
File I'm uploading has working fullscreen without anything getting chopped off, though that may only be on my computer

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ He posted a fixed of the patched of the fixed version 4.00 like hours ago. Fullscreen works again now.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

^ He posted a fixed of the patched of the fixed version 4.00 like hours ago. Fullscreen works again now.
Eh, its more like my fullscreen was never broken. I noticed no differences from the old and new versions so that never occurred to me.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did ILL fix the no vaginal glitch?

I'm finding it impossible to get vaginal even after the barrier breaks. I remember it used to be the case that a bug was making it so you can only unlock vagina in Heaven. Now it seems that that is also bugged. :(

Edit: ALso, what does maso do? What changes?

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So uhhhh what to do once you jump off the boat while Lynn is fighting Amelia ? I'm in some kind of city at night with nothing happening.

There's a place to drop off Lynn (who is weirdly back with me, even though she stayed on the boat), right next to that there's some maid that summons a giant red pentagram to teleport back to the 1st town, there's some castle with nothing to do in it and some kind of giant endless maze ...............

No sex scene happen and I'm still wondering what is that "Heaven" place people are talking about :confused:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So uhhhh what to do once you jump off the boat while Lynn is fighting Amelia ? I'm in some kind of city at night with nothing happening.

There's a place to drop off Lynn (who is weirdly back with me, even though she stayed on the boat), right next to that there's some maid that summons a giant red pentagram to teleport back to the 1st town, there's some castle with nothing to do in it and some kind of giant endless maze ...............

No sex scene happen and I'm still wondering what is that "Heaven" place people are talking about :confused:
That's the end of demo (the jumping off the boat)
If you go into the pentagram it'll take you to a randomly generated dungeon.

As for heaven, go back to the first port town, go north from the entrance and there'd be a maid, talk to her and she'll open a hole that lead to bandit heaven.

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Not just fullscreen, but now starts at windows mode will no longer breaks the game.
Apperently he package the game with a broken version of win32api.dll, which conflict with things. And he had fix the problem.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did ILL fix the no vaginal glitch?

I'm finding it impossible to get vaginal even after the barrier breaks. I remember it used to be the case that a bug was making it so you can only unlock vagina in Heaven. Now it seems that that is also bugged. :(

Edit: ALso, what does maso do? What changes?
Vaginal is definitely possible since I just finished getting it, but I have absolutely no idea about why you still haven't got it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vaginal is definitely possible since I just finished getting it, but I have absolutely no idea about why you still haven't got it.
It was with the old fixed version. Miene can gain vaginal exp via fingering and supposedly when she's passed out. But no gif for her while conscious. It seems to be fixed now, though.

Also, I think I remember for maso stat does: it allows you to wear slave stuff. But I got Miene's to 4, and she still refuses. Anyone able to get it up to 5 and know if she can wear the slave stuff? Is the max for maso and exposure manic 5 in this demo?