What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

L

Locomotor79

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

hee arde nice job for doing it that quickly

although you alrdy say'd it missing the chest in siebenstern village and in miene's chamber or whe arent able 2 undress them both right
and some items arent in the shop in lynn's room like the shield and the special boots like lynn has miene can use that also

Last edited by a moderator:

pokemonlvr

Reputation score

Yo Arde40, in Heaven the chest with my items in it isn't giving any of them back, instead giving me the attached message after the "bumpy rod" popup, so I can't leave.

Is that an issue with your mod or is that a bug from the actual game?

EDIT: Found another bug, this one not present in the main game. Death is broken, you softlock at the resurrection screen.

Attachments

Last edited:
L

Locomotor79

i dont even have a chest in siebenstern village in your fixed 4.0 version and iff you can add the chars then you also can do the same what tails did place a room next of miene's room whit passage

but i found a real bug iff i am not mistaken the elvish woman shouldnt be attackeble and yet i can KILL her

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have this issue where I keep crashing this room in the 1st town where the maid makes the hole in the wall. In the previous version after MC is defeated and tied to the toilet I crash after a while, in this version I crash after the mobs start to use rape moves.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont even have a chest in siebenstern village in your fixed 4.0 version and iff you can add the chars then you also can do the same what tails did place a room next of miene's room whit passage

but i found a real bug iff i am not mistaken the elvish woman shouldnt be attackeble and yet i can KILL her
That's quite realistic to DnD actually. You can attack who ever you want, but the NPCs that you're not supposed to kill tend to be super strong, arbitrarily, by the discretion of the dungeon master.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No idea, I haven't even touched anything on that map, nor any of the scripts as of yet.

Yo Arde40, in Heaven the chest with my items in it isn't giving any of them back, instead giving me the attached message after the "bumpy rod" popup, so I can't leave.

Is that an issue with your mod or is that a bug from the actual game?

EDIT: Found another bug, this one not present in the main game. Death is broken, you softlock at the resurrection screen.
I have to ask, are you opening the right chest? Your items are located in a silver chest in the room to the immediate left of the one with the wooden chest and you must be able to kill at least four Ruffians in order to retrieve your items.

Also, I don't softlock upon death, so I can't really help what I can't replicate.

hee arde nice job for doing it that quickly

although you alrdy say'd it missing the chest in siebenstern village and in miene's chamber or whe arent able 2 undress them both right
and some items arent in the shop in lynn's room like the shield and the special boots like lynn has miene can use that also
The shield and the boots are available in the shops. They are on the second page, the one with 24 items for sale.

Dungeon and Prisoners ARDE4.0_fixed Patch

Fixed Items:
-Extended Miene's room.
-Moved mod items into extended room.​
-Fixed missing storage chests.
-Readded Tail's [Love Potion] chest and [Other] chest.
-Added teleport crystal to the bedroom in Heaven for easy escapes.

Just plop the map files inside the data folder.

EDIT: Download the Heaven Fix file on the next page if you want a teleport crystal out of Heaven.

Attachments

Last edited:
L

Locomotor79

That's quite realistic to DnD actually. You can attack who ever you want, but the NPCs that you're not supposed to kill tend to be super strong, arbitrarily, by the discretion of the dungeon master.
she gives you a nice bow in the old 3.09 version off the gameand she should normaly be scripted that way
but after you get a bow and some arrows she walks awayfrom the map 2 nvr return untill Ill akimoto makes that map iff you catch my drift

L

Locomotor79

No idea, I haven't even touched anything on that map, nor any of the scripts as of yet.

I have to ask, are you opening the right chest? Your items are located in a silver chest in the room to the immediate left of the one with the wooden chest and you must be able to kill at least four Ruffians in order to retrieve your items.

Also, I don't softlock upon death, so I can't really help what I can't replicate.

The shield and the boots are available in the shops. They are on the second page, the one with 24 items for sale.

Fixed Items:
-Extended Miene's room.

wow you added something tails didnt added you can walk naked and pregnant out of heaven cool and thanks again Arde
but there is no portal out off heaven only in
and i miss the script from the guy who sayd that your char can fucked striaght away i believe MrPeters

Last edited by a moderator:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, deleted old Ver4 and replaced it with the fixed version.
In-game resize bug still happens.
Try it: From the initial config, select Full Screen. Then Alt-Enter it. Then use the in-game config to attempt to re-full screen it.
The game does not crash anymore, but mu Full-Screen woes continue.
I do like the new title image, though.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow you added something tails didnt added you can walk naked and pregnant out of heaven cool and thanks again Arde
and i miss the script from the guy who sayd that your char can fucked striaght away i believe MrPeters
The crystal to the left of the bed is the portal out.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yep. no portal in mine either. also... can anyone share a save with the story part done? mine just went full retard and lets just say doesnt work

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fixed Items:
-Extended Miene's room.

Urg. Could have used a little warning on that suprise chest. Wasn't expecting it to be full of blood, shit and piss.

The ability to get a bunch of potions is nice though. Still no way to get sex-toys without farming Joker though.

They seem to have been changed in this one too. They used to do constant lewd-damage when worn, but they only seem to do it when knocked down for now.

I just wish there was some way to get Lynn into the fairy forest. But it looks like the only female monsters she can meet are the harpies, who never seem interested in her. Pity.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

They seem to have been changed in this one too. They used to do constant lewd-damage when worn, but they only seem to do it when knocked down for now.
The vibrators run on a battery and since like V3.9 or even before... they run out after a bit... i havent tried them in the new V4.0 though... but they are suppose to last only for a bit before you have to get a new one (or taking out and putting back in seems to recharge them too).... easiest way for me to farm them was to let the Joker put them in Miene... then just take them out and drop on the floor and bother the Joker for more lol.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The vibrators run on a battery and since like V3.9 or even before... they run out after a bit... i havent tried them in the new V4.0 though... but they are suppose to last only for a bit before you have to get a new one (or taking out and putting back in seems to recharge them too).... easiest way for me to farm them was to let the Joker put them in Miene... then just take them out and drop on the floor and bother the Joker for more lol.
They last less than a minute and stop instantly as soon as she stands up. Pretty sure it's a bug.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They last less than a minute and stop instantly as soon as she stands up. Pretty sure it's a bug.
I agree. She continues to make noises and stand in a pose as if they are still in there and working.

Also, it seems that ILL also accidentally broke the masturbation counter. It used to work for both miene and lynn. Now even if they masturbate, their counters don't change.

Another bug is that Miene can sometimes walk around at 0 hp; same with Lynn. This usually happens after they get raped for a long time, but (for some reason, even when both get "defeated" or "mercy of situation") don't feint. Probably some delayed status tracker thread that's glitchy.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree. She continues to make noises and stand in a pose as if they are still in there and working.

Also, it seems that ILL also accidentally broke the masturbation counter. It used to work for both miene and lynn. Now even if they masturbate, their counters don't change.

Another bug is that Miene can sometimes walk around at 0 hp; same with Lynn. This usually happens after they get raped for a long time, but (for some reason, even when both get "defeated" or "mercy of situation") don't feint. Probably some delayed status tracker thread that's glitchy.
Pretty sure that last one is intentional.

HP0 means can't fight back. It doesn't mean dead or unconscious. Even in the last version it was so.
I think you pass out when your hp and stamina hit zero.

That's mostly a guess though. I don't know what most of the bars under HP are even do.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yep. no portal in mine either. also... can anyone share a save with the story part done? mine just went full retard and lets just say doesnt work
Huh. Looks like I forgot to place the new Heaven map in the pack. Here.

Attachments

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is the first time I've seen this thread and was hoping anyone will fill me in. Just read the forum a little but with over 350 pages i don't think i will read all of them.
I'm interested in this game.

Noun Verb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is the first time I've seen this thread and was hoping anyone will fill me in. Just read the forum a little but with over 350 pages i don't think i will read all of them.
I'm interested in this game.
Not much has changed since the first page. Still a demo with a few system overhauls/tweaks. Check the blog.

Erylein

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why secondary characters in this games are much more beautiful than MC for me :(