What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

This game
- is a turn-based Open-field-like RPG, where you fight enemies on the field rather than a battle scene.
- have not finished, but you can try your skills on an endless battles (after being catapulted away)
- fans have been modding this game to suit their palettes (and I think it was approved by the maker, Ill, probably. Such a nice guy).
- it was mostly translated into English (I think)
- If you have played MSEve, this is a bit similar to it.
- I haven't tried the latest updates since there seems to be buggy (thanks to all the beta testers for the feedback, seriously), waiting for after 15th July updates.
- I think Miene (MC) are more beautiful than Lynn (Main Hero Companion), though I prefer twin-tails, but each to their own liking I guess.

Need more info? Read the rest of the posts, there are some very useful tricks and stuff and candies.

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hope for a breast size update in the near future. Make a choice between, A, B, C, D, DD and some more with the option to change them again during the story by potions or something. I know big tits all over arent everyones taste but as long as you can choose its ok. But only natural, no fake ones pushed up. TBH....i cant stand flat girls. Only if theyre really nice persons in RL. :eek:

Last edited:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I hope for a breast size update in the near future. Make a choice between, A, B, C, D, DD and some more with the option to change them again during the story by potions or something. I know big tits all over arent everyones taste but as long as you can choose its ok. TBH....i cant stand flat girls. Only if theyre really nice persons in RL. :eek:
Alot of work is needed in the cg to change/add the images if he implements that and she is not flat in my taste and i do love them not so big, she is considered average - big. Unless you are talking about the evil dragon pawn.

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No idea, I haven't even touched anything on that map, nor any of the scripts as of yet.

I have to ask, are you opening the right chest? Your items are located in a silver chest in the room to the immediate left of the one with the wooden chest and you must be able to kill at least four Ruffians in order to retrieve your items.

Also, I don't softlock upon death, so I can't really help what I can't replicate.

The shield and the boots are available in the shops. They are on the second page, the one with 24 items for sale.

Dungeon and Prisoners ARDE4.0_fixed Patch

Fixed Items:
-Extended Miene's room.
-Moved mod items into extended room.​
-Fixed missing storage chests.
-Readded Tail's [Love Potion] chest and [Other] chest.
-Added teleport crystal to the bedroom in Heaven for easy escapes.

Just plop the map files inside the data folder.

EDIT: Download the Heaven Fix file on the next page if you want a teleport crystal out of Heaven.
Could you add something that can change my stats. (Like a NPC that can add 99 and subtract 99 str/dex/con.../all stat.

It is really hard to enter later Floors (dunno what the infinity Dungeon is called)

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wow you added something tails didnt added you can walk naked and pregnant out of heaven cool and thanks again Arde
but there is no portal out off heaven only in
and i miss the script from the guy who sayd that your char can fucked striaght away i believe MrPeters

Are you asking for something like this ?

Save & extra thing in the link below. Try it on your own risk.

Ps: as for script. Anyhow, i can't use forget_skill in in version 4.00 or later.
$game_switches[93] = true
$game_switches[94] = true
@flags.delete:)iron_maiden_exec)
$game_variables[TRPG::CHAPTER] = 10

Last edited:

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you add something that can change my stats. (Like a NPC that can add 99 and subtract 99 str/dex/con.../all stat.

It is really hard to enter later Floors (dunno what the infinity Dungeon is called)
I'm not nearly as good as mrpetet or Tails so I just set up the max/min bot so that you can achieve 99 in all stats by constantly resetting your level and then going back to max, letting you keep adding stat points.

Might make a dedicated bot for that in a later version.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New patch is up on ILL'ls blog for 2 bugs I never noticed.

Glad they're fixed though.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Are you asking for something like this ?

Save & extra thing in the link below. Try it on your own risk.

Ps: as for script. Anyhow, i can't use forget_skill in in version 4.00 or later.
$game_switches[93] = true
$game_switches[94] = true
@flags.delete:)iron_maiden_exec)
$game_variables[TRPG::CHAPTER] = 10
:confused: mega link doesnt have key

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not nearly as good as mrpetet or Tails so I just set up the max/min bot so that you can achieve 99 in all stats by constantly resetting your level and then going back to max, letting you keep adding stat points.

Might make a dedicated bot for that in a later version.
Mine did exactly the same you said too :D.

If you're using TSearch (Memory hack tool) . You can set short-key for set exp to lowest and to highest. Then repeat it.
With it, I could easily increase mine stat to top with-in 30minute.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry , my bad.

I'm new to mega.nz. Please use google drive instead.

Ahw...shuck, I just can't seem to run this in version 4/fixed, maybe better Idea would be to ask all of game folder instead ?

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Keep modding, Guys! You're doing great job!

Well since modding the game is allowed someone will make a replacer maybe
It's impossible. There is code and sprites only for Meine and Lynn. Everything else crashes.

L

Locomotor79

hee tails you did the other engine now its alde who is taking it over
and mrPeter i see you have bin reading this post again

MrPeter your saves doesnt work
except that you can walk whit lynn the save 37 works but the rest whill autocrash the game
but whit lynn you have 2 watch out for scripted moments
all save gives a line 39 error except the version where you can walk whit lynn but be warnend donot go 2 scripted erea's where miene is needed or game crash again

Last edited by a moderator:

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hee tails you did the other engine now its alde who is taking it over
and mrPeter i see you have bin reading this post again

MrPeter your saves doesnt work
except that you can walk whit lynn the save 37 works but the rest whill autocrash the game
but whit lynn you have 2 watch out for scripted moments
all save gives a line 39 error except the version where you can walk whit lynn but be warnend donot go 2 scripted erea's where miene is needed or game crash again
Wellp. What MrPeter said about the fix?

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mine did exactly the same you said too :D.

If you're using TSearch (Memory hack tool) . You can set short-key for set exp to lowest and to highest. Then repeat it.
With it, I could easily increase mine stat to top with-in 30minute.
Either have any tips for making an enemy spawner?

I've been able to make spawning switches, but when they die I can't respawn them. The switch just doesn't do anything after I kill them, I need to leave and the re-enter the map.

mrpeter01

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh , didn't expect almost all of them crash :p.
In-fact, it modded from version 4.01 (first release) .
These save exported from modded version and I never test them on original version.

I also never fix bug (because I din't know how to fix them).
These code written in python language and not my cup of tea.
Only one thing I do is remove line of code that cause game crash. So my game won't crash but sometime it won't work as these code meant to do.

As for spawn, I spawn it by modify method 'Game_Battler_SexualMethods.def birth' then call my modified method in 'Game_Battler_TRPG.change_state_by_stamina(v)', So, every time my mana changed, I spawn a monster.

Ps; I already attached my 'Scripts.rvdata2' in previous upload.
It contains modded version of 'def birth' called 'get_5013'.
If you want to mod it , use RPG Maker Decrypter to extract your Game.rgss3a then delete Game.rgss3a, Move extracted folder to main game folder, open your /Data/ folder then paste 'Scripts.rvdata2' into it.
Use Gemini to made your game as you want.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yikes, with those changes every save is crashing except the Lynn one, also, what happened to the voices? did ILL mentioned something about removing them? and the game is way slower for me compared to the older ones. Unless i screwed up something up

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yikes, with those changes every save is crashing except the Lynn one, also, what happened to the voices? did ILL mentioned something about removing them? and the game is way slower for me compared to the older ones. Unless i screwed up something up
Do you have the latest version? My game didn't have voices either until I switched over to ILL's fixed version for some reason.