What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

im curious but can someone make a new like thread for this game with the links and the mods on the 1st post? hounds of the blade got the same thing done so... you know...

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wonder, ILL was talking about new map update in 15th JULY. That next day after tomorrow, how would he have time to create maps while he fixing about screen resolution and his body illness all this long?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wonder, ILL was talking about new map update in 15th JULY. That next day after tomorrow, how would he have time to create maps while he fixing about screen resolution and his body illness all this long?
I could have swore that ILL said he wasn't going to increase the content of the demo. However, iirc he is going to change/add more 'things' into the demo such as addictions, titles, items(?), and enemies(?).

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I could have swore that ILL said he wasn't going to increase the content of the demo. However, iirc he is going to change/add more 'things' into the demo such as addictions, titles, items(?), and enemies(?).
I do vaguely remember him saying that awhile ago but he said in a comment before 4.00 came out that he would try to add in a new map.

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ok. to the idiot who neg rep me. im not asking for a fucking link. im asking if this game would get a new thread since this one is cluttered. read the fucking post you idiot.

L

Locomotor79

ok. to the idiot who neg rep me. im not asking for a fucking link. im asking if this game would get a new thread since this one is cluttered. read the fucking post you idiot.

dude that whas rude no need this post still is about Ill akimoto's game Dungeons & Prisoners and no it isnt clutterd
even iff there are files off this game are modded its still Dungeons & Prisoners

behave Johntrine

L

Locomotor79

and about the new content its true he sayd that and iff you look correctly
there is alrdy something changed and what is that check thug's heaven entrance he changed a few thing's the platau is bigger.
the fairy lady is now walking around which normaly whas standing on the platau
and right side off the entrance is a small added room

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, so I realized version 4.00 of this game was released so I've decided to give this another shot...
Hopefully, there'll be more content this time and fights won't be as boring as before.
Also, I've noticed that people have been talking about mods and seen several links posted about them. What's that all about anyway?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

dude that whas rude no need this post still is about Ill akimoto's game Dungeons & Prisoners and no it isnt clutterd
even iff there are files off this game are modded its still Dungeons & Prisoners

behave Johntrine
look. dude. ive nothing against ill. i love this game but i was saying to do so as look at hounds of the dead. its got a new thread and it looks better than before. i said so to make it so that new people arent just like i wont look cause its got 200+ posts. like when reading a new comics. but if stupid people just dont read the post and neg rep. it annoys me. some has to say something. cause some people are just idiots. some. not all.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Johntrine does have a point, if this is the first time I've been here, even I would say "F*$k! This is one Loong sh@t, man!". But starting a new thread might cause confusion to some people, especially old timers who have been putting this game on hold-list and bookmark this thread.
And even if we keep on summarizing this on this page, after while, people would just come and ask again, even though the previous summary was just like 3 - 4 pages back.
I respect his (Johntrine) and all of your opinion, but alas, this little squabble will remain, and he will still kept getting neg rep...

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First post has a link to Ill's various blogs which are perfectly up to date and the general status of the game (in development, demo only) hasn't actually changed.

Starting a new thread seems pretty unnecessary to me. Admittedly I have little interest in the various mods floating around, (though I'm sure good work is being put into them).

If we ever get to the point where we're getting authoritative, definite release dates for a full version then it could be worth thinking about doing something like that, but until then I just don't see the point. But that's just my 2cents.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I often think like... if a game (in this case its even just a demo) has so many posts... it must be worth investigating it lol.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I often think like... if a game (in this case its even just a demo) has so many posts... it must be worth investigating it lol.
This demo has more content that some other "full" games.

Editor

Reputation score

Seems the pregnancy system is not loading after a save..
But this game has a really nice patch system.
So here's a patch which should get things working again.

Also partially implements the parasite system which has a chance of recycling the parasite after birthing (dependant on monster or tentacle addiction) and solves most of the unexpected goblin problems.

If ILL wants to roll this patch back into the main game he's welcome to do so (it's not like I didn't use a large chunk of his code to make this patch anyway).

Attachments

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

look. dude. ive nothing against ill. i love this game but i was saying to do so as look at hounds of the dead. its got a new thread and it looks better than before. i said so to make it so that new people arent just like i wont look cause its got 200+ posts. like when reading a new comics. but if stupid people just dont read the post and neg rep. it annoys me. some has to say something. cause some people are just idiots. some. not all.
I second this agreement with what Johntrine said. A new thread with all the mods would definitely keep it neat and consistent than going back and forth 50 to 100+ pages to find that fix or update.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I second this agreement with what Johntrine said. A new thread with all the mods would definitely keep it neat and consistent than going back and forth 50 to 100+ pages to find that fix or update.
For this cause better to create some github or something page. But problem is how ppl new to thread will know about it?

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For this cause better to create some github or something page. But problem is how ppl new to thread will know about it?
One way is to PM every member who are affiliate with modding and etc. about the new thread to post just one post for each person. So whenever they wanna post the latest modding, just updates his one post of the updates made (with notification). This way, we don't need to navigate through every pages for any previous to latest patch (especially if the earlier patch was more stable or more suited-for-specific-player use).
On the first post should be about summarizing the thread or game layout (like how to navigate the thread or the game controls or anything required, & make a BOLD notification of any comments should not be posted there to avoid clamping or only specified post should be posted there to keep track of things, I don't know).

After all is done, tell us here in this thread.

This is just a thought though, one man opinion is just but One Man perception in life and might not be suited for General people causes or uses...*flies away*...

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow.. glad I extracted the files...
The content is pretty much the same...

bahhh...

Guns'n'Sex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For those who cant enough of the menu theme, like me :D.
Its the Yanderella OST: Arashinoyokan , was easy to find ILL kep the names of the sound files.

I love it, menacing, reminds us everytime what monsters we really are.

Tails_11

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those who cant enough of the menu theme, like me :D.
Its the Yanderella OST: Arashinoyokan , was easy to find ILL kep the names of the sound files.

I love it, menacing, reminds us everytime what monsters we really are.
Wow. It fits DnP so much. I've never thought it was from another game! Thanks. Might check Yanderella now, actually.