What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

If it is not in the folder, the game won't load properly

It is NOT needed. You must merely extract EVERYTHING that was in the file and make sure that ALL of the extracted folders are in the game folder.

The individual folders, mind you. Do not move the "extract" folder created by the decrypter program, but the folders inside it.

I'll probably edit in a screenshot of how the game folder should look later, just in case my instructions suck. Done. Apologies for the shitty image, but the file size limit really ganked me.

Attachments

• Guide2.jpg
    Guide2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:

It is NOT needed. You must merely extract EVERYTHING that was in the file and make sure that ALL of the extracted folders are in the game folder.

The individual folders, mind you. Do not move the "extract" folder created by the decrypter program, but the folders inside it.

I'll probably edit in a screenshot of how the folder should look later, just in case my instructions suck. Done. Apologies for the shitty image, but the file size limit really ganked me.

Too....complicated. Please make a 24 hour tutorial video for it. Ain't nobody goat time fo dat?! :(

I was patreon but I quit because I felt that ill was not going to any side long idle ... to what they know something about him, is he really working or is he still ill that he will not end the game ever ...?
ILL posted here

I don't think this game is going anywhere soon, if it is progressing at all. Some seem to disagree and still have faith, but even after months of absense thats all he has to show.

Too....complicated. Please make a 24 hour tutorial video for it. Ain't nobody goat time fo dat?! :(

It's simple as fuck. Extract the RGSS file, then put the shit you just extracted where the RGSS file was, then delete original file.

It's basically the same as unzipping a file, then deleting the zip when you're done with it.

It's simple as fuck. Extract the RGSS file, then put the shit you just extracted where the RGSS file was, then delete original file.

It's basically the same as unzipping a file, then deleting the zip when you're done with it.

The game gives me an error if the RGSS is removed, as seen in the attached

Nevermind, fixed. Was using an older version of the decrypter.

Cannot get Lynn to unequip katana of snow blood for some reason.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

The game gives me an error if the RGSS is removed, as seen in the attached

Nevermind, fixed. Was using an older version of the decrypter.

Cannot get Lynn to unequip katana of snow blood for some reason.

Lynn's AI will try to re-equip any weapon when you move 1 step. You need to un-equip it beside a storage chest, and put it into the chest before moving 1 step.

Also there's seems to be some interesting glitch in which if you warp to the Heavens Door and exit out you lose the Spread Legs, Grind Hip and Whatever other sex based move you have in the Skill list.

Also there's seems to be some interesting glitch in which if you warp to the Heavens Door and exit out you lose the Spread Legs, Grind Hip and Whatever other sex based move you have in the Skill list.

I think that skill is tied to your submission level... (Correct me if i'm wrong)...

I think that skill is tied to your submission level... (Correct me if i'm wrong)...

That is correct. ILL purposely made that exit trigger.

Last edited:

So is this game going anywhere? As in, is it worth paying for?

Seems like the last update was 6-7 months ago

There hasn't been a single substantial update for a long time. Granted, all we are seeing is the demo, so the full game may have had more content added to it, but we don't know.

If I have to choose between paying and not paying, I will choose the later.

You should not pay for it. Updates are neither regulary nor that good and if he thinks he can play hero by doing the whole game all by himself...sure but not with everyones money.

Not sure why you are asking if the game is worth paying for when it is not on sale and all that's available is a demo

as far as progress there really hasn't been anything new added..in like a year

Not sure why you are asking if the game is worth paying for when it is not on sale and all that's available is a demo

There's a Patreon though, and people pay for it monthly for some reason

There's a Patreon though, and people pay for it monthly for some reason

To support Ill. Specifically NOT to aid production of the game, or to buy the game, or to somehow gain early access.

If you want to help the guy with his medical costs and quality of life, then look into his Patreon. If not, don't bother.

I mean, he may eventually give some kind of patreon backer rewards if work ever meaningfully resumes and the game heads towards completion, but that was never what the Patreon was for. If I remember correctly, it only got set up in the first place because fans were asking for a way to contribute money. If that's not you, you can get everything that's available for free in the demo just the same as if you'd spent money.

To support Ill. Specifically NOT to aid production of the game, or to buy the game, or to somehow gain early access.

If you want to help the guy with his medical costs and quality of life, then look into his Patreon. If not, don't bother.

I have suicidal headaches where the pain is so bad that I black out sometimes, I didn't even want to live once when it got really bad. I can't even drive safely because of this and i can't even go out to take out the trash in winters because i might die from the cold if i black out (I learned that the hard way.) This is chronical and the doctors still don't have any decent fixes for this aside from medication, which I'm almost 100% certain are placebos.

So, I know how it is to have medical problems. But, this is a hentai forum, not medical soliciting forum.

Let's be real here, I've taken glances at Ill's twitter, and I see maginobi, or some other game that's being played and posted, and i can't help but think, "should Ill even be on the computer if there is so much pain?"

It's been roughly 5 years or so since this thread's been made. You're all getting played in my opinon and the name of the game is pity. I for one hate taking donations just to help me with my medical conditions and work at home now... with a pillow just in case.

I'm still sorta surprised noone's really made a psudo copy of this game's mechanics aside from maidensnow since it's been so long.

You're all getting played in my opinon and the name of the game is pity.
Totally agree with this. I'm fine with people giving him money out of solidarity, just don't expect the development to not slow down to a crawl. You can't take away someones incentives for work and expect his work ethic to stay the same. Fine by me if you have so much sympathy for him and pay him solely for charity, his condition sucks and I don't envy him for it. Just be aware of why development has slowed down so much, and accept that you've most likely played a role in it.
As I've already proposed, there's humane compromises to this situation but everyone seems to want to signal about how much they care about his condition as soon as anyone dares to propose ways of changing this status quo, but once the discussion has cooled down everyone starts lamenting the lack of updates again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back