What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Depending on where in the world he lives that amount could be a decent salary

He lives in Japan, having been confirmed to frequent the Jap boards for opinions on his game before migrating over here due to how they were caustic dick bags.

No idea how much some 600 odd dollars is worth in Japan, and don't really care since it's not really that much to begin with (here in the NA at least, $600 is about 60~ hours of work at minimum wage). I also kinda think he deserves even that much because whenever he is able to work, he really puts in work.

(PS, for those guys still waiting on a mod update, the latest possible update - barring sudden schedule changes - is mid/late December)

Last edited:

Beside, people do whatever they want with their money. If the patrons want to support that guy, I don't think anybody has any criticism to make. It's not like patreon is a democracy or anything.

Happy early Christmas you wankers.

I got an unannounced break that we were just told about yesterday.

ARDE 4.01 Mod Prototype Update #5
Miene's Room Changes:
-Monsters can now be spawned as many times as you wish without having to leave the room.
-H-Actions for spawned enemies may not trigger, I've been getting mixed results.
-New spawner added: Boss Spawner

Other Changes:
-You can now bring Lynn with you into Heaven.

SAVE YOUR OLD VERSIONS OF MOD FILES AND TELL ME ABOUT WHETHER YOU GET THE H-ACTION BUG

EDIT: Changed the file to include all map files, no need to trawl through over a dozen pages to find them.

Attachments

• DnP Mod v4.01 12-3-2016.zip
    45 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

I'm willing to change my outlook on the situation once we actually get ILL into this thread again. Until then I'll stay sceptical.
I've tried contacting him over Twitter since he seems to be active there, maybe he'll respond.

So, someone ask me 'you gonna show your dollar eating face on your fuckin' delaying game forum'
So, I check here (or other forum) its very rare.
ah, yeah yeah yeah, this for at first. sadly its delaying again. because jepanese autumn atmosphere are full of allergic for me. (also summer was killed my mind)

now working adjust the CG size and adjusting knee animation. its all i can remember last time i work.

whats done is
privateneed effects, (starvation, dehydration, urination etc) are done.
item crafting, equips improving system are basically done.

whats not done
Map and NPC. feeling unconfortable pains /s killing my wit, also my erotic thought be murdered by the pain too.

I don't know am i here again soon? or 4 month after.
so if you have something need to tell me, then mail me. (to my gmail aress. not a ulmf private mail !)

ILL;

I think this is great work, it has a heavy similarity to Maiden Snow. I myself struggle with some health issues and I am a would-be game designer. I've been hired on to help code (even though it was basic at best, the owner of the game liked my ideas) and lead an admin team of 15 on an online game which balanced about 200 players.

Life happens man and it kicks you in the shins sometimes. I myself wound up eventually quitting that even though it's exactly what I love to do. Don't let negative comments shoot you down.

I myself design my systems and concepts around the 'if you build it, they will come' mentality. If you focus too hard on pleasing the masses along the way you can forget that you are supposed to be pleasing yourself.

Beyond the fact this is a hentai game, there is the core aspect that we are creatures who create things we visualize. We give existence to a concept and world we enjoy and wish to share. Build it at your pace, step by step with the consideration that it is your art. That's my advice. :)

The best option is to have frequent updates on what's going on just to keep the players in the loop. They are restless and impatient for a reason and a good way to disarm that is to frequently communicate what's going on.

Good work on this project. I am also quite thrilled about it's heavy Dungeons and Dragons inspiration as I make Pen and Paper game systems primarily. Fantasy Roleplay is best.

ARDE 4.01 Mod Prototype Update
Miene's Room Changes:
-Monsters can now be spawned as many times as you wish without having to leave the room.
-H-Actions for spawned enemies may not trigger, I've been getting mixed results.

Other Changes:

This update only contains the map files that have been changed. Keep older versions of other maps unless a newer version has been included in the download.

SAVE YOUR OLD VERSIONS OF MOD FILES AND TELL ME ABOUT WHETHER YOU GET THE H-ACTION BUG

how do you use this as i just noticed the new version of D & P

its the latest one from the site and i see no mod folder in it

Ups, sry... My brain went haywire... I meant that u should put the 4 files into the "Data" folder. It will overwrite some files, so make some backups before u overwrite it.

What i meant by "mod" folder was the "patch" folder, but i dont know if that works

So, someone ask me 'you gonna show your dollar eating face on your fuckin' delaying game forum'
So, I check here (or other forum) its very rare.
ah, yeah yeah yeah, this for at first. sadly its delaying again. because jepanese autumn atmosphere are full of allergic for me. (also summer was killed my mind)

now working adjust the CG size and adjusting knee animation. its all i can remember last time i work.

whats done is
item crafting, equips improving system are basically done.

whats not done
Map and NPC. feeling unconfortable pains /s killing my wit, also my erotic thought be murdered by the pain too.

I don't know am i here again soon? or 4 month after.
so if you have something need to tell me, then mail me. (to my gmail aress. not a ulmf private mail !)

Is it irony or did you choose the name ILL because of your health?

Just work on the game when you can and we'll keep funding you on patreon because we believe in you. Don't go dying on us though.

Ups, sry... My brain went haywire... I meant that u should put the 4 files into the "Data" folder. It will overwrite some files, so make some backups before u overwrite it.

What i meant by "mod" folder was the "patch" folder, but i dont know if that works

yeah i show the patch folder :) so i put that mod in that and how do i use it :)

Is it irony or did you choose the name ILL because of your health?

If so, my name should be "pardon me heavy similarity to what" or "I hate japan"

didn't know they'd be in the game. Not sure if I even want them. Having to keep the character fed feels like a chore in most games that require it.

didn't know they'd be in the game. Not sure if I even want them. Having to keep the character fed feels like a chore in most games that require it.

i want to be able to summon monsters :( how do u do that

I disagree there, so long as they're done right they're interesting mechanics, and I could also say the same about other mechanics such as exploration, hidden items and even combat.

Given that the game's been really fun to play up to this point I'm looking forward to seeing how they change things.

ARDE 4.01 Mod Prototype Update
Miene's Room Changes:

Other Changes:

This update only contains the map files that have been changed. Keep older versions of other maps unless a newer version has been included in the download.

I just realized how unfair I'm being to newcomers, I've now updated the file to contain all of the map files so that people wont have to trawl through a couple dozen pages to find the previous mod update.

does your mod require something else (like someone else's addon or a decrypter, etc) to function or can it just be dumped into a fresh copy of the game straight from Ill's site?

I believe that's the confusion, as a fresh game doesn't contain a "data" folder.

does your mod require something else (like someone else's addon or a decrypter, etc) to function or can it just be dumped into a fresh copy of the game straight from Ill's site?

I believe that's the confusion, as a fresh game doesn't contain a "data" folder.

It requires the decrypter so that the game can be extracted, leading to the creation of the "data" folder.

But I do believe that I have been treating the fact that people should know to use the decrypter for granted since I've yet to encounter any extensive mods that don't make use of it when it comes to RPG Maker. I just use it because it becomes infinitely easier to mod.

Last edited:

It requires the decrypter so that the game can be extracted, leading to the creation of the "data" folder.

But I do believe that I have been treating the fact that people should know to use the decrypter for granted since I've yet to encounter any extensive mods that don't make use of it when it comes to RPG Maker. I just use it because it becomes infinitely easier to mod.

that would explain why it wasn't doing anything LOL btw is it suppose to say patch loaded cause nothing happened D:

Last edited:
Back