What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Hooo, looks like i will have to find an English version or translation for this game then :3

It's in the options. Along with turning pubic hair, scat and gore on and off and configuring the window size.

And font, though I can't tell the difference tbh.

It's in the options. Along with turning pubic hair, scat and gore on and off and configuring the window size.

And font, though I can't tell the difference tbh.

It's actually there in the start up of the game when you gotta set up the usual settings to either have it in English or Japanese I believe for the first time.

As of right now, this is the latest one barring the other test features I sprinkled between that post and now. Also, those features were under test for a reason, so I'm not gonna include them here.

where can I find the spawn room?

I'm not a paetron member for ILL, so I don't have the inside scoop.

Does anyone know if he's still working on the game or when he's last activity was? Or is the July release his last active post?

I'm not a paetron member for ILL, so I don't have the inside scoop.

Does anyone know if he's still working on the game or when he's last activity was? Or is the July release his last active post?

Does he even post on his patreon? I swear he is only active on twitter.

Does he even post on his patreon? I swear he is only active on twitter.

Hes also pretty active on his blog (where you download the latest trial) under the comments... usely awnsers to people putting questions there on both the english and japanese blog versions of it.

Like this is the last thing he said about what hes working on:

秋下居9/16/16, 5:28 PM
add PrivateNeed (done. need balance adjusting)
add Craft Menu (done. need to make some of missing Icon)
enable some of MAP (working)

expand haunted house, it may be good. but need to add some of special monster and AI. like Banshee, Giant killer pumpkin, Weeping angel...

Last edited:

Okay I keep on getting this error crash.

Script ' ◆Game_System :167:in `dump' TypeError occurred

no marshal_dump is defined for class Proc

Any Solutions?

Okay I keep on getting this error crash.

Script ' ◆Game_System :167:in `dump' TypeError occurred

no marshal_dump is defined for class Proc

Any Solutions?

Depends where and how do you get it.

Can someone please upload the latest game in another site? Somehow, when I downloaded it from Mega, it just stop halfway through...
Damn, those limited quotas!

Fug! Thought I placed it in.

It's during the transition after Miene pukes on the ship and it goes to the flashback.

I just got to Siebenstern from start and no crashes. Maybe you can include save file?

I was wondering what is the difference between "ver4.00_fixed" and "ver4.00 no encrypted ver"? Sorry if it's already somewhere here but like...even with search there are too many posts and my english isn't 10/10 so i have some difficulties to understand everything and fast.

Also, since i'm gonna pledge, can i ask if the game is translated...because if it isn't, i have no idea how to download and (expecially) how to apply translations...

If anyone is so kind to help i'd be very gratful ^ ^

I was wondering what is the difference between "ver4.00_fixed" and "ver4.00 no encrypted ver"? Sorry if it's already somewhere here but like...even with search there are too many posts and my english isn't 10/10 so i have some difficulties to understand everything and fast.

Also, since i'm gonna pledge, can i ask if the game is translated...because if it isn't, i have no idea how to download and (expecially) how to apply translations...

If anyone is so kind to help i'd be very gratful ^ ^
Game is translated, for the most parts.
And "no encrypted ver." means that all files are not encrypted, obviously, and you can view them and edit.
And you can download last version and patches at

Game is translated, for the most parts.
And "no encrypted ver." means that all files are not encrypted, obviously, and you can view them and edit.
And you can download last version and patches at

Let me ask you one last question.
I had the 4.01 demo since long time ago, on this link i found the same 4.01 demo, now, pledging to the developer, will unlock any advanced versions or not? (Usually on patreons u get a shot demo, while when pledging u get access to the full development).

Let me ask you one last question.
I had the 4.01 demo since long time ago, on this link i found the same 4.01 demo, now, pledging to the developer, will unlock any advanced versions or not? (Usually on patreons u get a shot demo, while when pledging u get access to the full development).

Ill was intending to sale game from the very beginning, he started patreon only 1 year ago game is in development more than 4 years, game will be not like patreon versions with new content every month, at best we can hope for some extended demo, but it's mostly bugfix, he mentoed some bonus stuff for patreons, but i doubt that he will give away game to them, acctually you can always go to patreon and read what he say's your self

I hope May, expect September and fear December.

Aaaah, remember the good old times? How optimistic everyone was?
I swear to god, I will take several days vacation and rip my diddly off once this game is finally out

can someone upload the latest version of the game with the mods and such pre installed. i know i should do that myself buuuut. im kinda getting lazy to do it. sorry xP.

can someone upload the latest version of the game with the mods and such pre installed. i know i should do that myself buuuut. im kinda getting lazy to do it. sorry xP.

This game have mods????

Back