What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I feel too. but I think it was problem with my old PC. and it isn't.
I'm add some script, data and sprites. maybe it cause frame rate drops.
Another one, seems pic problem?
see image

Very hard to do bug (game closed too cast to see what it was, so may try again later)

Get aphrodesiac effect
Have white hair dark priest? attack your character
get sahagin to do knockdown on you
Dark priest does rape attack on meine = game crash something about "rape_face"

also sahagin will do a sex animation with miene while she is masturbating on boat (again very hard to make them do this!) Graphic is very buggy, will post video later of most of the bugs though from boat.

Noticed no frame rate issue/drop myself (also could not find scat scene, wanted to see out of curiosity!)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seem to have an issue with the newest version. As soon as I gain control at the very beginning, I get stuck in the bed and am unable to move at all. I've tried every key and even tried restarting the game several times, but no matter what I've tried, I still get stuck in the bed and am unable to leave it.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I seem to have an issue with the newest version. As soon as I gain control at the very beginning, I get stuck in the bed and am unable to move at all. I've tried every key and even tried restarting the game several times, but no matter what I've tried, I still get stuck in the bed and am unable to leave it.
ah, yes it's a bad bug. I'll fix and update tomorrow.

Another one, seems pic problem?
see image

Very hard to do bug (game closed too cast to see what it was, so may try again later)

Get aphrodesiac effect
Have white hair dark priest? attack your character
get sahagin to do knockdown on you
Dark priest does rape attack on meine = game crash something about "rape_face"

also sahagin will do a sex animation with miene while she is masturbating on boat (again very hard to make them do this!) Graphic is very buggy, will post video later of most of the bugs though from boat.

Noticed no frame rate issue/drop myself (also could not find scat scene, wanted to see out of curiosity!)
I wasn't test Masturbation with Sex sprite. thanks to notic this bug.
In boat battle case. I can't imagin Dark Priest case. I' should check it with my eye, but not today. bit tired.
and sahagin. yes it may cause graphic bug or game crush. doggy sex mortion have critical bug at now.
at last. scat scene. It's to hard to happen.
key is a Miene's anal semen amount > 50.0mm and she wearing inner or body type cloth.
if you turn on scat filter and too much semen in her ass, and if she wearing cloth and turn off scat filter...oops.

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If possible, can someone upload a save for me then? The saves from older versions don't work with it.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've seen laptops without the numberpad on the side, so yeah, including the option to use the numbers above the letters on the keyboard is a good plan.

Just throwing this out there for the record.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

ah, yes it's a bad bug. I'll fix and update tomorrow.

I wasn't test Masturbation with Sex sprite. thanks to notic this bug.
In boat battle case. I can't imagin Dark Priest case. I' should check it with my eye, but not today. bit tired.
and sahagin. yes it may cause graphic bug or game crush. doggy sex mortion have critical bug at now.
at last. scat scene. It's to hard to happen.
key is a Miene's anal semen amount > 50.0mm and she wearing inner or body type cloth.
if you turn on scat filter and too much semen in her ass, and if she wearing cloth and turn off scat filter...oops.
Ah ok, very good demo so far! I enjoy it a lot even with all the bugs (also the bugs make it kind of funny at times!)

I made 3 Videos each showing some bugs, may take time watching each a few times to see them, as there is a lot of strange bugs all happening at once!

This one has many of the glitches. Boat NPC's attacking Lynn and Miene, Lynn attack boat NPC's (Lynn can kill priest, but very rare to happen) , picture on right glitches, sahagin rape while masturbating glitch (with mystery flying penis on the left!) :D

After Lynn get killed by white hair priest, the white hair priest got rape by sahagin! :eek: (All the sahagin want to rape the priest haha) Also girl with hammer? healing me not lynn...? but lynnc can heal me while she is dead too...?) o_O

This is the very hard to do, sahagin knockdown , then white hair priest rape attack game crash video, unfortunately I did not get a picture of the error file :(

(Videos are not stream able, do "save as" to view)

Speaking of bows.. the fairy bow attacks, seem... very weak (and 95% miss rate) their melee attack is strong however!)

Last edited:

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I haven't had a frame rate problem personally.

Anyway, thank you for the new demo! Let's see...

1) The english option is extremely welcome, especially with the huge pile of feats that have been added!

2) Bows certainly are a whole lot better now, especially once you get a few feats. Is it possible to put Riot feat usable as a regular attack if it stays as is? It has 0 stamina cost, 0 turn cooldown, and it's much better to use than the kick when at point-blank range. The only drawback right now is having to open the menu each round. I did have a bug in the Boar fight: When using the longbow to shoot the boar, I was the one taking damage instead of the boar.

3) How do you use the Gliding Lancer feat? I assumed it was a spear feat, but that's not the case. It doesn't seem to be usable no matter what weapon I had equipped.

4) It might be because it is low level, low damage enemies, but right now it's possible to really abuse Damage Reduction, at least during the prologue. If equip the shield with the damage mastery feat alongside with the helmet and the armor, you have 7 points of DR. This means that even at level 3, you can easily clean the entire thief haven and lose like 10 hps total while not even using spells. I tried using that build with a level 5 Miene (and getting dex on level ups), and she completely demolished the level 8 thief leader without using spells (Granted, I did lose 30 hp though). It might not be an issue past the prologue, however.

5) The halucination thing has potential. While in this case it's not terribly useful (Since you know that maids = evil plants), it could be a neat trick if in a battle your team mates look like enemies (or vice-versa), it could make the player think once or twice about which target to actually attack.

6) Being able to use love potions on enemies is fun: If you have a nasty female enemy, you use that on her to incapacitate her for some time. Neat concept!

7) Unless you are never supposed to fight female enemies, it might be a good idea to give out the experience points when you incapacitate a female enemy (Right now, you can't get experience points from the faeries for example).

8) That elf (Lucia) is incredibly pretty! It makes me nearly wish she was the main character instead. :)

Edit: 9) In two different occasions during the bridge battle, Lynn did the dash attack move through Miene, which brough her to 1HP instantly. It'd probably be a good idea to make sure that Lynn never does an attack that catches Mienne in the AoE effect.

Last edited:

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NVM he already knows this.

Btw can she have the baby in the demo?
If so how? Walking or sleeping enough?

Also games seems to crash when I come to the tavern part and they try to rape Meine while she is pregnant.

Last edited:

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I haven't had a frame rate problem personally.

Anyway, thank you for the new demo! Let's see...

1) The english option is extremely welcome, especially with the huge pile of feats that have been added!
English option? Where?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

The game seems to also crash you are pregnant and shackled.

Btw can she have the baby in the demo?
If so how? Walking or sleeping enough?
No baby in demo according to the english version of his site.

ILL

Reputation score

8) That elf (Lucia) is incredibly pretty! It makes me nearly wish she was the main character instead. :)
Please don't place your hopes on her. she is ah...wait for main story,

Edit: 9) In two different occasions during the bridge battle, Lynn did the dash attack move through Miene, which brough her to 1HP instantly. It'd probably be a good idea to make sure that Lynn never does an attack that catches Mienne in the AoE effect.
Or, When there is a allies on the moving attack passage,
attacker unit don't use moving attack.

Thanks to many impressions.
but I am very sleepy, can't do reply all answer.

English option? Where?
it's in Config menu. bottom of config menu. you need scroll.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Oh,I've just noticed that there's an updated demo,downloading now.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

RIP Lucia ;_;
She probably has a type of Gor in the storyline somewhere, so probably will see her, for a bit :p

Something short probably like.. miene escapes to forest -> finds elf village -> village gets attacked by orcs -> gor for Lucia (and maybe miene) /guess

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Another (something can't do till full version I guess though haha
Give lynn aphrodisiac potion -> start bridge fight -> game crash on pc_lynn_n_01_sex
in Graphic/Characters

Got a crash doing a lot of "sex attack" on the bandits, I think it was either "grind_hip" or "submit_pleasure" that caused it (in the big room with 10+ bandits)

Also I find it funny, the bandits try to run from meine after so much sex (and if you use submit pleasure a lot, meine can have sex forever and not passout like usual). If you punch them though while they are running away from meine, they will sex attack her.

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Another (something can't do till full version I guess though haha
Give lynn aphrodisiac potion -> start bridge fight -> game crash on pc_lynn_n_01_sex
in Graphic/Characters

Got a crash doing a lot of "sex attack" on the bandits, I think it was either "grind_hip" or "submit_pleasure" that caused it (in the big room with 10+ bandits)

Also I find it funny, the bandits try to run from meine after so much sex (and if you use submit pleasure a lot, meine can have sex forever and not passout like usual). If you punch them though while they are running away from meine, they will sex attack her.
If I remember right the reason it crashes if you try to get Lynn raped in the tutorial, is because she's specifically scripted to be unable to be raped at all during these parts.

If you find a way to make it possible, the game crashes as it's trying to find data that doesn't exist, I imagine.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If I remember right the reason it crashes if you try to get Lynn raped in the tutorial, is because she's specifically scripted to be unable to be raped at all during these parts.

If you find a way to make it possible, the game crashes as it's trying to find data that doesn't exist, I imagine.
Perhaps ILL will get on that when he wakes up.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah another thing, not sure if needed or not?
Meine apparently does not feel shy to walk around town naked haha

maybe need some nude checking ( only nude gear check is at starting room of the game), I was able to run everywhere nude since bridge fight o_O

also, I got the lynn sex error again WHEN, I have the aphrodisiac to the white hair priest on boat fight.

She went right after Lynn to do a sex attack game crash :eek:

--

Another bug
Fight bandits (but not lose)
Become pregnant
Next fight causes game crash ( I tried taking off all gear except sword and shield (using aphrodisiac) and still crashes when starting sex while pregnant in first room ;/ (everything works fine pregnant even with clothes in 2nd room with doors).

Change that if boss catches you game crashes ... sometimes? o_O

Oh and you weren't kidding about the scat scene being hard to get, I had to save -> load many times! (because meine won't go outside pregnant) Doesn't look bad, looks sort of like mud on her (I was expecting Lynn to say something).

Last edited:

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Perhaps ILL will get on that when he wakes up.
I wouldn't imagine he would for now. Thinking on it, you aren't supposed to be able to get Lynn raped at all in the prologue. She has a script or something that always brings her back to 1HP to prevent her from being knocked down.

The aphrodisiac being available so early I imagine, is just so you can test it and mess with it. You probably aren't supposed to get it that soon.

comradered

Reputation score

Man, with all the new sword-related skills and the shield for Miene, she's finally able to dish out really nice levels of damage with it. Sword Mastery and Cleave/Great Cleave are awesome. Bandits just turn to ribbons she attacks.