What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

I wouldn't imagine he would for now. Thinking on it, you aren't supposed to be able to get Lynn raped at all in the prologue. She has a script or something that always brings her back to 1HP to prevent her from being knocked down.

The aphrodisiac being available so early I imagine, is just so you can test it and mess with it. You probably aren't supposed to get it that soon.
Yes like you said. Lynn can't do sex in demo in my plan.

She probably has a type of Gor in the storyline somewhere, so probably will see her, for a bit :p
Something short probably like.. miene escapes to forest -> finds elf village -> village gets attacked by orcs -> gor for Lucia (and maybe miene) /guess
Many many Elf may Rape by Orc. but your written story will never happpen to her.
Forgive me if you liking an elf in orcs orgy.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score

Man, elves never get a break in any hentai game fiction. When they're not getting raped by orcs, they're getting sold into slavery.

Then again, it's not rape when it's an elf.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I just realized playing the demo that, the girl who Ill uses as an avatar, shows up! If you get eaten by the plants anyway.

Makes me wonder if she's a kind of author avatar, or is just someone who is in the game I haven't seen yet.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How was it that I was the only person who ended up getting the stuck in bed at beginning bug? Is everyone else using an older version?

ILL

Reputation score

I just realized playing the demo that, the girl who Ill uses as an avatar, shows up! If you get eaten by the plants anyway.

Makes me wonder if she's a kind of author avatar, or is just someone who is in the game I haven't seen yet.
Her name is Janis P. Spencer. Priestess of Pain.
She revive and support Miene, but she have nasty maniac side.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Yes like you said. Lynn can't do sex in demo in my plan.

Many many Elf may Rape by Orc. but your written story will never happpen to her.
Forgive me if you liking an elf in orcs orgy.
Ah yes, but the thing is, the white hair priest, will try to have sex with Lynn. I posted video earlier, it will cause a game crash (She will try to have sex with meine if meine has knockdown or aphrodisiac masturbation status).

You can see it happen in Video 3 in my post (very hard to do but it can happen!)
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=460707&postcount=566

I presume the white hair priest can go Futa? because she can rape Lynn and also Meine (if right conditions) although in demo she will crash the game when she does rape attack.
Picture of white hair priest (you can see her attack and kill Lynn in the first video, if she is close, she will rape attack/crash game)

Also elf thing was only my guess! Won't know what happen to elf girl until we play the full game! :D

Last edited:

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Your game is awesome... It could Be my favorite game :p gogo ill ... This new update is amazing the only thing you should add is the blood on the cock when she loses the virginity...

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

ILL will you update the dlsite demo? after cleaning most of the bugs of course

ILL

Reputation score

ILL will you update the dlsite demo? after cleaning most of the bugs of course
Yes. and when I update Demo to DLsite, then that verision is Last Demo.

Ah yes, but the thing is, the white hair priest, will try to have sex with Lynn. I posted video earlier, it will cause a game crash (She will try to have sex with meine if meine has knockdown or aphrodisiac masturbation status).
I laughed really hard when I look you posted video.
but these chaotic scene may be some good and bad point of my game.
however I'll fix it. lol

and Ameria. Write hair girl. I never setup sex skill to her. but yes, she have some kind of Futanari like thing.

Last edited:

xyz1981

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man, there is only one lesbo scene in demo :( hoping a bit more extravagant beside tribs if there is another lesbo scene

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there any Translation program that works on this? Like ChiiTrans? It looks like a great game but can't read it lol.

B

bleahblah

Tentacles and aphrodisiacs? Oh wow, sign me up. I cant wait until you add those animations.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any Translation program that works on this? Like ChiiTrans? It looks like a great game but can't read it lol.

well, agth apparantly works, but fuck if i know how.

theres some notes on the first page, but i have no idea what they mean. i just use ITH most of the time, and i don't really know how to work agth beyond the very basic "create shortcut, try to work out filepath, add filepath to shortcut, try to play, it didn't work, swear profusely, go back to ITH"

guess i'm waiting for the translation, oh well.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I just use

agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c

Works well on the game, just select through the list, and it will show menu text, skill text, chat text etc.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just use

agth.exe /x3 /kf /ks /c

Works well on the game, just select through the list, and it will show menu text, skill text, chat text etc.
Someone had posted the following code at an earlier page:

agth.exe /PNGame.exe /HQN@D3CF:TRGSSX.dll /C

This one works in that it already picks everything up and throws it all at a single item (so no running through lists). It's just that instead of attaching it to the game in a way that agth boots it up (like usual) it hooks on the open exe. So by using this one, first you boot up the game and THEN you run agth.

ILL

Reputation score

Just a bug fiix.
Add weapon Knight_Lance and Spear.
Add Shiled's Sprite Graphic.
Add Openning Skip

edit------------------------------
and re-upload minor fixed version

Last edited:

sigmazx

Reputation score

@ILL

Apologize if this sound rude or disrespectful to you and your work but can you please add a skip prologue option when starting the game? Kinda tired going through it again with every demo.

Perhaps in the final release?

OP
habisain

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So.. two things:

Number 1) For those having trouble with hooking programs: As stated in the original post, certain versions of AGTH have trouble hooking this game. Specifically, I believe the ones bundled with ChiiTrans and Translation Agregator have trouble. If you can't hook the game, get the latest version of AGTH.

Number 2) Whilst I'm sure everyone likes the new English bits in the game, would it be OK to request that English isn't displayed alongside Japanese in the final version? The reason for this is that with my experimental translation patch applied, whilst say the main menu looks OK, the radial skill menu looks a bit wierd (an English skill name followed by... another English skill name).

ILL

Reputation score

@ILL

Apologize if this sound rude or disrespectful to you and your work but can you please add a skip prologue option when starting the game? Kinda tired going through it again with every demo.

Perhaps in the final release?
Ah, Ok. I'm tired to Press A whiile test playing.

So.. two things:
Number 2) Whilst I'm sure everyone likes the new English bits in the game, would it be OK to request that English isn't displayed alongside Japanese in the final version? The reason for this is that with my experimental translation patch applied, whilst say the main menu looks OK, the radial skill menu looks a bit wierd (an English skill name followed by... another English skill name).
May I remake radial skill menu's line two, to display skill damage or something?
then this problem get solution, and I have no problem with remake this.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a bug fiix.
Add weapon Knight_Lance and Spear.
Add Shiled's Sprite Graphic.
Add Openning Skip

edit------------------------------
and re-upload minor fixed version
Amazing fast work!
Seems most the crashes are fixed, only a small "glitch" mini sprite of meine when she is laying down...? and knocked down? not sure what pose it is.
I'm sure many others noticed it but I can post pic if you need!

Also, I almost feel this is a bug...! I gave aphrodisiac to the Elf women and she killed me... then masturbate over my body ... :eek: I was confused and laughing at the same time!

Last edited: