What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

basaranekki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Well yea for things like eggs and monsters it's fine to have the child grow and be birthed mid-event.
I really was hoping that this game was going in that direction nanocrisis and hotb style but at the end of the day there is limited time and much work to do so I've reigned in my expectations somewhat. I think Ill has already said that there will be no animations along those lines and that they will be restricted to event cgs.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh, honestly just wait for the finished product if you want it, I'd assume the fish rape was removed for a reason.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

maybe force her to do some service before they unshackle her (gives more corruption but takes off the shackles)
Like this? It's add next demo.
I really was hoping that this game was going in that direction nanocrisis and hotb style but at the end of the day there is limited time and much work to do so I've reigned in my expectations somewhat. I think Ill has already said that there will be no animations along those lines and that they will be restricted to event cgs.
I already deleted 1.1 archive. I can re-create and re-upload it. but I haven't time for this.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like this? It's add next demo.
I was thinking more along the lines of: You got shackled for resisting, the shackles only get taken off if you stop resisting and go along with them (sacrificing virgin barrier if you still have it, performing sex without being forced) This would force you to choose if you want to try to escape while still shackled (hard to do) or perform service to get the shackles taken off (Get a lot of corruption)

PS: Your artwork is really great, I can't wait to see more.

basaranekki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah Ill is very rare in that he's exceptionally good at both rpgmaker and cg. I'm not surprised that he's been approached to work on a bigger project.

I just hope that D&P becomes the new standard by which rpgmaker games are measured. The difference in gameplay between d&p and regular rpgmaker games is like chocolate and shit.

ILL

Reputation score

I was thinking more along the lines of: You got shackled for resisting, the shackles only get taken off if you stop resisting and go along with them (sacrificing virgin barrier if you still have it, performing sex without being forced) This would force you to choose if you want to try to escape while still shackled (hard to do) or perform service to get the shackles taken off (Get a lot of corruption)
Such a Good concept. like it. but I can't add this event at now.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You collect. also when her corruption already 999

And...break shackles by her strength...it's horrible!
she can't shackles off herself. someone good people will shackles off after the escape from prison.
And if she runs in a bad person instead she gets raped even more horribly? :D
I mean, what would you do in the middle ages if a shackled naked hot girl crawls your way?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think there'd be much choice beyond doing whatever I could to help out (or back off depending on what is chasing her, I'm altruistic but not suicidal) and even if I wasn't, unless I had some medieval condoms I'd still not be doing anything :D

Something like this really only works in fantasy, both morally and practically.

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Are you planning to do some city with "bad guys", poor, old and dirty, but cheap inn where you can be raped while resting in different days, some old perverts and other stuff?

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

And if she runs in a bad person instead she gets raped even more horribly? :D
I mean, what would you do in the middle ages if a shackled naked hot girl crawls your way?
haha exactly as I was thinking, she could end up a "pet" to some lone guy that finds her possibly taking a rest shackled somewhere in the woods...! Kept in his basement/barn house etc as a sex slave...!

d5hf365ydw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Latest version Ver.1.3b_fixed(0628)

Help! I can't escape from bandit's house. I kill everyone on the second floor, I killed all on the first floor but heroine refuse to go out. I'm stuck, STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Last edited:

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My HDD search - 竜の乙女と魔孕の島_体験版_1.21α.zip :)
With all respect to ILL - i still hope - ENGLISH VERSION! :)
That what i really wanna buy...Because ATLAS not very good.
Sorry 4 my english.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

Latest version Ver.1.3b_fixed(0628)

Help! I can't escape from bandit's house. I kill everyone on the second floor, I killed all on the first floor but heroine refuse to go out. I'm stuck, STUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Its because miene is pregnant, you cannot go out pregnant, you need to have the bandits, beat you up till you miscarriage so you can go outside.

-------------

V1.1 of D&P is the only demo for the sahagin rape. No other version has it (without possibly crashing when it happens?)

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My HDD search - 竜の乙女と魔孕の島_体験版_1.21α.zip :)
With all respect to ILL - i still hope - ENGLISH VERSION! :)
That what i really wanna buy...Because ATLAS not very good.
Sorry 4 my english.
Honestly I'm fine what's been translated so far in English when it comes to the game's menu, skills, and stats. I understand enough of the story through ATLAS translator

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Honestly I'm fine what's been translated so far in English when it comes to the game's menu, skills, and stats. I understand enough of the story through ATLAS translator
Yup. Same. I would love those translated first, the story is easy to understand with atlas and translators.

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

That said, I really like the blindfold mechanic, it made me use my magic creatively to figure out where the enemies were standing to effectively fight back, I hope in other encounters they do not simply take them off like in heaven, maybe force her to do some service before they unshackle her (gives more corruption but takes off the shackles)
I'm also impressed by how being blindfolded and tied up actually effects gameplay - I seriously wish other games (action or RPG) would make use of this mechanic instead of using it as just a battle status condition. I'm hoping that there will be a puzzle mini-game in Dungeons and Prisoners in which you have to guide the character through a maze of erotic traps, and during which being sight and movement impaired would be especially significant.

I'm trying to keep my expectations low, though, since they have been already pushed through the roof with the demo alone. This is gonna be the HGame of the Year, I know it. There isn't going to be an RPG Maker release as good as this for a long time.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when corruption reach to 999, some bad end has come by situation.
for example. become a meat toilet, sell as a slave.
a corruption bad end in enslaved mode, it can choice end game or return to prison.
However, you can not escape from prison if you choice return to prison. dead end.
for Agony bad ending. it's always game end.
(or...you can choice return to prison, but you can't do anything. I can't decide to add it at now.
First off, thanks for all your updates ILL!

Since we're talking about corruption... Would you consider allowing players to continue after viewing a bad end (999 corruption) without having to revert to a save? Maybe something like after you reach 999, you get thrown out to the streets / outside the dungeon and your corruption goes back down to the highest tier?

I literally created this account just to comment on this thread :).

ILL

Reputation score

First off, thanks for all your updates ILL!

Since we're talking about corruption... Would you consider allowing players to continue after viewing a bad end (999 corruption) without having to revert to a save? Maybe something like after you reach 999, you get thrown out to the streets / outside the dungeon and your corruption goes back down to the highest tier?

I literally created this account just to comment on this thread :).
Negative by some reason.
first, she automatically goes to most impressed prison and bad end when she have a rest with max corruption.
second, I haven't kindness for craete easy game.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A question about alignment- will there be enough opportunities to change Miene's alignment and if so, will it affect what can or can't she do? For example any differences between lawful evil and chaotic good?