What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Indeed. I have heavy Psoriasis so long. but the pain now suffering me isn't this. (if you don't know it, DO NOT Google image serch. gros)
Any doctor I met can't do certain diagnosis it.
very tiny atheroma, I don't know but myabe atheroma appear to whole of my body. it makes hella itching and pain like a needling.
also I have cholinergic urticaria. feel hot or got sweat make itching and pain too.
Then, I'm on suffer by itching all time. also sometime my sleep breakup by itching.
Does that answer your question?

ah, my Herpes zoster was completely cured so far.
and when I got this ILLness is one year before the Herpes zoster.
I feel your pain on the cholinergic urticaria. I had it myself for a couple years, completely debilitating itching pain all over. Like being bitten by thousands of ants under your skin. Worse in the winter when I didn't sweat as often. Any stress at all or heat triggered it. Being yelled at by my boss at work was the worst! I had to resist the urge to rub my skin all over like a maniac till I could make it to the bathroom. Actually no, having it trigger from sex/masturbating was the worst lol.

Thankfully I haven't had any occurrences for a few years. I noticed if I sweat regularly it would be less severe which is why it wasn't as bad during the summer. If you make yourself sweat you might be able to gain a bit of control over when it happens get it out of the way before you do something you don't want interrupted by it. I also think mine went away because I changed my diet so consider trying to test out holding off on things you eat often. I eat less processed foods and more fresh food these days then I did back then. Of course I'm no doctor, but doctors don't really understand the causes all that much ether other than it's a type of allergic reaction to something in your sweat.

mafagafe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

JESUS CHRIST, i just changed the Name for DnP and put in my C: , and WORKED without japanase local !!!!

Spread the word guys !!!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I feel your pain on the cholinergic urticaria. I had it myself for a couple years, completely debilitating itching pain all over. Like being bitten by thousands of ants under your skin. Worse in the winter when I didn't sweat as often. Any stress at all or heat triggered it. Being yelled at by my boss at work was the worst! I had to resist the urge to rub my skin all over like a maniac till I could make it to the bathroom. Actually no, having it trigger from sex/masturbating was the worst lol.

Thankfully I haven't had any occurrences for a few years. I noticed if I sweat regularly it would be less severe which is why it wasn't as bad during the summer. If you make yourself sweat you might be able to gain a bit of control over when it happens get it out of the way before you do something you don't want interrupted by it. I also think mine went away because I changed my diet so consider trying to test out holding off on things you eat often. I eat less processed foods and more fresh food these days then I did back then. Of course I'm no doctor, but doctors don't really understand the causes all that much ether other than it's a type of allergic reaction to something in your sweat.
My grandma has the same condition, and so far as I know there's no cure for it. Like you said it's caused by an allergic reaction, but there's no way to eliminate the allergen since you are allergic to yourself, which just plain sucks. I remember reading something about gene therapy being able to cure some of the symptoms, but it's still undergoing laboratory tests. Not to mention it will cause a fortune because gene therapy is patient specific.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ok. I'll end up this medical topic by release next demo.
Probably tommorow.
If you have medical advice to me or if you are Dr.gregory house, PM me is always welcome.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Stop mentioning medical advice please.

Take your time if you need it, ILL.

itzaguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok. I'll end up this medical topic by release next demo.
Probably tommorow.
If you have medical advice to me or if you are Dr.gregory house, PM me is always welcome.
Just so you know ILL.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Everybody worried about master Ill :D

Looking forward to new Update!

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I decided to finally take a look at this game, and upon looking up info on it I find out it has scat in it.

NOPE.

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I decided to finally take a look at this game, and upon looking up info on it I find out it has scat in it.

NOPE.
There is an options to turn the graphics related to scat off.

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yep, there's also a couple other things you can turn off and on via the options menu. If you can't read Japanese, then there is an "English" toggle in the options menu so you can see what you are turning off and on + some stats are translated too english. I highly recommend this game IronAnt, ILL is pretty innovative with the RPGmaker engine.

IronAnt

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Yep, there's also a couple other things you can turn off and on via the options menu. If you can't read Japanese, then there is an "English" toggle in the options menu so you can see what you are turning off and on + some stats are translated too english. I highly recommend this game IronAnt, ILL is pretty innovative with the RPGmaker engine.

Okay, you sold me. I'll play the game later, thank you.

After I figure out how to get RPG maker games to work on my new computer, since it was a forever ago since I did that stuff on my old one.

FUCK

trojanhorse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just out of interesst, do you have a rough overview on her different outfits? And appart from combat clothing, are there lets they more naughty / brave outfits have any influence on your surroundings?

Great game so far Ill!

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd assume it's not so much naughty outfits (which are in the game) that change interactions as it is the "corruption" requirement to wear them that will affect the interactions.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Demo ver.1.31_fixed is suspended for now

-add 2 Event CG
-Meat Toilet Event with CG in Heaven (include Scat contents)
-General Gore Event CG in GreatForest (Extreme Gore contents)
-Miene's Title / Nickname changed by sexual experience
-Some battle message now displayed in English

fixed-----------------
-noMethod error.
-Sprite_MiniAction error.

Just out of interesst, do you have a rough overview on her different outfits? And appart from combat clothing, are there lets they more naughty / brave outfits have any influence on your surroundings?
Outfits have no effect for surroundings. some of them have a effect to user / attacker enemy.
also rough overview is in my head.

Last edited:

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your either awake damn early or you should hurry to bed. But anyway many thanks for the new demo.

Just happened to notice a typo in the options. You wrote Langage instead of Language.

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

A bit of both probably haha

Amazing demo, is amazing, didn't think a it could become more sexy, but wow... whole new level of amazing especially haven!

only one error with love potion/aphrodesiacs usage which I sent in and he says he's working on fixing it now.

Last edited:

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good evening ILL!

Thank you for your hard work on the game and for the new demo!
Unfortunately I've encountered a rather gamebreaking bug, I think.

Easy to reproduce because it seems to happen once Anal pleasure hits 10000
(I think. It never hits 10000, it crashes just before.)

Edit:
Found one more.
The sound continues to loop when you pass out in the haven (beeing screwed unconscious) and wake up on the toilet seat.

Attachments

Last edited: