What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

Is there an FAQ for this (mind you I did look around). I ask because embarrassingly enough I am stuck on the prologue (got stuck in the bush after I was asked to jump on to a cliff).
Push up and press S or End key.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

When I feel sick. it's hella itching pain. my drawing abillity be pretty down.
a effect to programing is not many.
however, sometime I can't do anything without scratching my body.
Sounds like Neurodermatitis, it gets stronger from stress and appears sometimes for a couple of weeks and than gets away, I think you really should get a doctor^^

I know it from my job as carer for elderly <--- hope thats the right english XD

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ill dude, it almost sounds like you suffer from the same sort of thing I do, and if so good luck buddy. I second the go to a doctor thing. I have, but my doctor is terrible so he was no help...

Anyway, take as long as you need. I just want it to come out, so if I have to wait, then I have to wait. Do what you need to do man, get healthy! Everything else is secondary.

Wistful

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to bother, but I just found out about this game and I was wondering what the demo had; so far I seem to only get to the bar fight/boat or the forest that is a small clearing. I see people posting other screenshots though which makes me think I'm missing something. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hate to bother, but I just found out about this game and I was wondering what the demo had; so far I seem to only get to the bar fight/boat or the forest that is a small clearing. I see people posting other screenshots though which makes me think I'm missing something. Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!
Nope. That is all. ILL is the creator, so.. He's posting unreleased content. :D

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope. That is all. ILL is the creator, so.. He's posting unreleased content. :D
I think he talks about the bandit heaven. When you enter the town go upward to the maid. When you talk to her she will blow up the passage. Their you can enter the bandit heaven. Make sure you save before entering.

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I presumed when he said bar fight, he was talking about that part. Now I realized he's talking about the kobold scene.. then yeah, my bad. There's one more area to explore if you talk to the maid in the next town.

Wistful

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh I have gotten to the bar part; I got kidnapped and learned spread legs after many times etc., but couldn't find anything past that. From more browsing of the pages apparently I need to kill the people that come in every day, and then get to a certain place for another scene? Was there anything more to the forest? Thanks for the understanding responses. :)

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh I have gotten to the bar part; I got kidnapped and learned spread legs after many times etc., but couldn't find anything past that. From more browsing of the pages apparently I need to kill the people that come in every day, and then get to a certain place for another scene? Was there anything more to the forest? Thanks for the understanding responses. :)
I'll add one more event to bar / forest.
However, most of contents of demo are done with next update.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll be making a english walkthrough video of the next demo, hopefully it will answer most peoples questions, people usually seem to have (especially about how to jump!) ┓(´_`)┏

Wistful

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh thank you for responding! I really enjoy the game so far.

hayatecbt

Reputation score

ILL, let me know if you need a place to host files as I have a web server that I can provide you with bandwidth and space if you dont want to host on mega or kienu :)
(emerges from lurker status)

comradered

Reputation score

ILL, let me know if you need a place to host files as I have a web server that I can provide you with bandwidth and space if you dont want to host on mega or kienu :)
(emerges from lurker status)
Now this is just suspicious as fuck.

ILL

Reputation score

I have a certain server hosted by firend.
However, I think mega or kienu is enough for public download.

Nastynassy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll be making a english walkthrough video of the next demo, hopefully it will answer most peoples questions, people usually seem to have (especially about how to jump!) ┓(´_`)┏
Yeah the jump part is tricky, I just used evry button on my keyboard than opened menu with shift and and to switch menu to jump ability I used "0" - key

:D

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When can we approximately expect ? I am probably not the only one dying to know :)

ILL

Reputation score

When can we approximately expect ? I am probably not the only one dying to know :)
I think it's comes yesterday. but I was died by illness.
I'll meke it few day. maybe.

hayatecbt

Reputation score

Now this is just suspicious as fuck.
hehe, expected reaction. But yea not of bad intention, just seeing if ILL needs any help with file hosting. :)

As for credibility on my name, hard to back it up these days but my other alias is "Kyoshiro" and used on hongfire (one of the forgotten founding members who broke off early on), baka-updates (senior inactive staff), etc :)

But yeah ILL, let me know if ya need any other hosting help anytime, always happy to help.

Mistula

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ok so getting a friend to try the game, she has Windows 7 she changed it to Japanese local, downloaded the game and is getting error RPGVX RTP (Then Japaneese) What am I missing here?

Pic of error

Last edited:

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

ok so getting a friend to try the game, she has Windows 7 she changed it to Japanese local, downloaded the game and is getting error RPGVX RTP (Then Japaneese) What am I missing here?
Probably missing RPGVX, probably why its giving an RPGVX error. Installing this may fix it? (I can't read japanese myself)