What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Sir-Sabin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

and help him test new stuff, so he doesnt release a broken game

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ow my side... I almost died laughing when I saw the throat boobs. My mom actually wondered if I have gone finally bonkers.

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Tykopulus

Nah man, the demo is just the prologue. Game will be bigger and English translated after release, Ill is just getting feedback and testing game mechanics here.

Last edited:

Tykopulus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to unchain Miene after she is caught 2x by the ruffians?
Cause i can manage it to defeat the 2 guys at her bed and then the others at the enterence.

But i cant equip with her panties (because she is manacled) and so she dont get out because of ... shame ^^ ( OMG hahaha >:) ) even she is 0% pure anymore ^^

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is it possible to unchain Miene after she is caught 2x by the ruffians?
Cause i can manage it to defeat the 2 guys at her bed and then the others at the enterence.

But i cant equip with her panties (because she is manacled) and so she dont get out because of ... shame ^^ ( OMG hahaha >:) ) even she is 0% pure anymore ^^
Lose without giving a fight. I.E. don't beat anyone of them and lose via "exhaustion". Then they will remove the chains and blind fold thinking you "willingly" became a meat toilet for them.

Tykopulus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really have to say it again "I love this game"

Some questions first - i know the first may sound strange *g* but the soundtheme at home in Miene´s house (Dragonbold)... is this "only" some little piece of Musik for this game? Or is that part of a longer instrumental piece of musik? If yes from whom is it?

Question 2 The "only" sexevents right now are...
First: "The Rape" - Brothel of the ruffians in Winston Port.
Second: The lesbian sex event on board of the ship with Lynn.
Or can there be more szenes with Lynn or someone else i havent found.

Question 3: Do i get this right... if Miene gets a child ist that little green dragonkobold which you can fuck and/or kill ^^ ??????? (Maybe not very nice ^^ )

Question 4: What (stats) do you need to wear these "eco slip" -you can steal on the ship - alone without any other clothers. For now i have a "shame - Problem" with them... even 999 corrupted.

Question 5: What Effect have loveportions so fare? I didnt found changes to gameszenes or sexszenes right now.

Things I - as a fan - whould see changed a bit.

1) The Children thing i spoke of chould or should enhanced somehow. (they should get ported home to Dragonbold and you can interact with them later. Teach them good or evil things etc.) Maybe this children should all be this kind of dragonkobolds (depends on what makes you pragnent)...

2) For now i only found one gameszene where it matter wether you are innocent or corrupted. This is the szene in the bottom of the ship where you make a "little testfight" (?!) with Lynn if you are innocent. Or masturbate in front of her (if you are corrupted.) I hope there will be much much much more of these different settings later on!!! :) e.g. i whould find it nice if u can have much more sexszenes with Lynn if you drink loveportions bevor going to be (or if you become more and more corrupted by the ruffians.)
There should be more little differences depending on how pure or dirty you are. If you see these meat toilets on the ship and that blowjob and you are 999 innocent it´s absolutly logic that this is a horrible day for you. *g* But if you are 999 corrupted the szene should change! (e.g. you give a blowjob yourself, too. Or if you are innocent you may try to save these 3 meat toilet girls...)

3) A differens between Version 1.32 and 1.40 is that Lynn is shown beside Miene on the right side of the game. That is nice on the one Hand... but Lynns Body (and mostly her Legs!) covering some parts of the gamemap you need to see! e.g. wehen you are in the inn the night bevor you go onboard the ship Lynn sits on a chair in the right bottom corner of the room and the room in in the right bottom corner of the map. Because of the Lynn Body Picture i could see Lynn sitting on that chair on the gamemap and was woundering why the hell i cant leave to room or go to bed. Please move the Pictures of Lynn and Miene one centimeter to the right so we see the whole gamemap please!

Bugs?!
If you get cought by the ruffians and you stay there for some hours suddently there are some square grounds you cant enter anymore for some reason. So i cant leave the bed south or west but only northwest or with a jump 2 squares to the west.

But for now thx for that nice game!
Hope to see more Acts and an english Translation soon!
Good work man!

Tykopulus

Last edited:

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did Ill ever say if he was making an English version of this game? I ask b/c he always posts in this thread and his English seems pretty damn good.

Incopl

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did Ill ever say if he was making an English version of this game? I ask b/c he always posts in this thread and his English seems pretty damn good.
He is not. But someone else is/will. Read this thread.

whatever97

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cannot see the walkthough video on ("corrupted"), do you another walkthough ?
ah I remember reading this before but I stopped playing because I was lost XD
I had went to the hole in the wall by accident and lost lol (went at lv2 lol) I didn't know you could escape them either

taka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

More like hopefully she gets raped many, many times.
Not only that. But the game also needs to make sure you know that you could have prevented it. Just to rub it in your face.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

@Tykopulus
Give me a time for answer. also sort of issue was fixed at next version.

Now I have official offer to full translation for someone. so I want to release Multi Language game.

Tykopulus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now I have official offer to full translation for someone. so I want to release Multi Language game.
Ill, the big english community is greatfull for that!!! Thank you very much! And good luck with your great work!

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ill, this is a bit late, but that Halloween image on your twitter reminds me of this:

.- .

Claudios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

where is the last version of this game ?

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmm, not sure if this is intentionally removed from the demo, or something not intended to happen. But, if you manage to get Miene naked by getting her to strip off the effect of the love potion in the green forest, you can exit and still be nude, but trying to enter anywhere else on the map is an instant crash.

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

DnP DEMO 1.4
mega.co.nz/#!iYNiDbjY!HkamIwmOudHz28WXH8UXnGG6YysqnxkW0W1f-znB4mE

description is on my English dev blog.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is joker suppose to disappear after a lose scene? Even if you don't defeat him?

Sokali

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was the ability to remove Lynn's equipment disabled in the latest version?

kalebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can only take her boots. the rest vanishes for some reason.

edit:
Never mind just got the version posted and noticed that as well.

Last edited: