What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

It's a bit too droopy to be bad news, pretty sure it's chocolate.

Besides the plug is still there :p

It looks pretty much the same as the normal scat in D&P, which is on the droopy side.

It looks pretty much the same as the normal scat in D&P, which is on the droopy side.

Need a poll to determine the finer things in life, like poop or chocolate ? :)

caramel source, one chance :p

also if you asking a release date. I say april or may. maybe.

Really, Ill. One of these days you've got to learn to just say "When it's done". :p

ILL, if you don't mind me asking, is there a percentage estimate of how much of the game is done? Is it just a matter of content at this point, or are there kinks in programming game features that are slowing things down?

ILL, if you don't mind me asking, is there a percentage estimate of how much of the game is done? Is it just a matter of content at this point, or are there kinks in programming game features that are slowing things down?

Remember how when you are torrenting that last 1% always seem to take forever to finish? Yeah making softwares are kind of like that, so percentage estimate is meaningless, and time estimates are impossible to give.

Remember how when you are torrenting that last 1% always seem to take forever to finish? Yeah making softwares are kind of like that, so percentage estimate is meaningless, and time estimates are impossible to give.

That is known as the 80/20 formula.
80% of the work take 20% of the total time and the last 20% of the work take 80% of the total time

The demo is translated? completely?

The demo is translated? completely?

Nah, not even close. The main character's house is translated, most of the menu and the locations on the area map and as far as I can tell, that's it.
But it's getting there. :)

translations aside, is the Demo done?

Doubt it, it's still riddled with sometimes quite major bugs. Think Ill is still working on it.

For example, you can currently get pregnant in the butt, without losing virginity. :)
I'm reasonably sure that's not a feature working as intended. Not in this area of the game, anyway.

Doubt it, it's still riddled with sometimes quite major bugs. Think Ill is still working on it.

For example, you can currently get pregnant in the butt, without losing virginity. :)
I'm reasonably sure that's not a feature working as intended. Not in this area of the game, anyway.

I see... thanks for the info.

I see... thanks for the info.

There's something wonderfully absurd about squeezing out your baby Butt-Goblin.

But yeah, it's an amazing game and coming together great, but there are a few major kinks to iron out yet, and I'm sure there's a huge amount of work to be done on content for areas outside of the demo, too.

stupid question: are we going to see another demo before it's released to iron out these bugs?

stupid question: are we going to see another demo before it's released to iron out these bugs?

of course. whole of new system needs test.

It's been said before, but the fact that you're keeping in contact like this is truly commendable. I've seen a lot of devs that only post once or twice and then... nothing.

ILL, what you're doing with D&P is special. I can wait as long as it takes for you to feel like it's ready. ^^

On another note - and before anyone says it's a test area (I bloody know that already), though escapable, Heaven feels like the sub-ending from Starwing (Starfox outside of Europe).

There's something wonderfully absurd about squeezing out your baby Butt-Goblin.

..I .... what?

I think I missed a bunch

ok, i was just wondering if there would be one before release

of course. whole of new system needs test.
what new system :excited:

It's been said before, but the fact that you're keeping in contact like this is truly commendable. I've seen a lot of devs that only post once or twice and then... nothing.

its a bad sign when a dev doesn't want the praise of their fans

Back