What's new

RPG Patreon Active Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [SHOEGAZER] Dungeons and Prisoners (RJ113419)

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RJ113419 - Dungeons and Prisoners

This is the most exciting game for me for 2014.... I CAN'T WAIT ! But I hope the English version comes fast...

philjd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you're saying that in front of the guy who is making the game.
Well, I for one will be buying this once it is finally released :)

Pleased to see you here.

A few typos' in the English version but nothing game breaking.

Good luck with resolving the remaining issues and with implementing all the stuff that you wish to add.

REALLY looking forward to the release.

ZhouTai

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Exhentai has all the CG for the trial.

Over 4500 watching, guys gonna make a half decent penny.

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So um is been a while since i played the demo but can anyone summerize to me what was added or changed in the new versions because at the blog all i have been seeing is said to be fixes so i was wondering if there was anything new added in the demo as if i remember the demo ends in the ship

Last edited:

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So um is been a while since i played the demo but can anyone summerize to me what was added or changed in the new versions because at the blog all i have been seeing is said to be fixes so i was wondering if there was anything new added in the demo as if i remember the demo ends in the ship
Some new stuff was added in 2.10
-add Memory
-add Player Title Setting
-add more Facial Emotions. also Standing Sprite showing emotion now
-optimized tile passable table. for jump and attack
-replace a command index Defence and Equip
-optimized mosaic and insert masking
-now you can attack Traning Dummy
-return to Winston Port at the end of Demo
-when rape victim cumming, enemies around in 1 hex do sex coop attack
-entering water when jump, knockback etc
-Clock and Day displaying on System Menu
-Tone change by hour showing at interior
-open System Config at first boot

slavegirl

Reputation score

ILL, I wanted to say: I really love this game! The RPG system! Alignments! Stats! Skill/perks! Sex stats! VERY kinky stuff (especially scat ;) )!

Thank you for creating this, and I look forward to your release :).

Hey, question. Is there any kind of list that gives a translated explanation of all the feats and what they do? Take iron will for example, what does that do?
Seconded

rokrad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

These updates are mostly under the hood changes to balance and systems not new content. There was the combat system overhaul but that is mostly it.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hiya ILL =)

I keep crashing here on the new update :

Edit: For some reason it wont let me add the save file....i also saw Miene gets dressed up when either a enemie or herself strips her after being naked already.... not sure if it has to do with the error iam getting

Attachments

Last edited:

ILL

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hiya ILL =)

I keep crashing here on the new update :

Edit: For some reason it wont let me add the save file....i also saw Miene gets dressed up when either a enemie or herself strips her after being naked already.... not sure if it has to do with the error iam getting
hmm that error has occuring possibility. fixed it.
re-dressing is a intentional.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Iron Will should be giving you +2 Will Save. Quite a few of the feats are things you can look up, though there are a fair number that aren't in core D&D.

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That is most welcome news.

You are reading too much into it. I am deliberately acting condescending and I'm not even talking to you in the first place, though I suppose the lack of quoting made it unclear, posting from a phone is a pain in the ass.
I was talking to that dumbass Ioriya. I need to know in advance in order to plan ahead and make time for things. The lack of a schedule completely fucks it up for me.
Also calling me emo out of the blue like that was completely uncalled for.

Also Ioriya gave me the impression of being a poster from a certain board from his use of expressions and his penchant for misrepresenting my case to strengthen his own. Posters of that board are notorious slack-jawed faggots and underachieving wastes of oxygen, hence the condescending remark.

You can decompile the archives, extract the dialogue and run it through a machine translator, you know.
It's a bit more tricky with ver. 2.0 of the demo, but with the original it should be fairly simple.
If you want to act out, go somewhere else please.

Ace94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay guys... Where can I download the English version where it's 90% translated? I downloaded from the ENG blog but the game is like 15% translated. Can anyone help out?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Where u fight bandits i went in almost killed everyone, last bandit stopped attacking me, and i could do nothing else then crawl and endure pleasure, went up the stairs went down again, everyone respawned, and when i tried to go up again game crashed.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed that too, though my game didn't crash.
Technically, when the bandits stop attacking and raping you, they're bored or something and move back to their spots. When you're stuck in the crawl position, I think that's "Mercy of the Situation". You can open the skills menu and select surrender or hold the Skip Turn key until something happens.
Surrender is much faster, and same result.

But how the hell did you manage to crawl away from all the bandits (and presumably Joker)? You're so much slower than they are when you're stuck on your hands and knees.

Yuan-Tiki

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Most recent build feels a lot more stable. Still the occaisional hiccup, and it doesn't always run very fast, but it feels like a lot of bugs got squashed.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remember when I mentioned the taskbar flicker?
It ONLY happens with D&P. Does not occur with ANY other RPG Maker games I have.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Remember when I mentioned the taskbar flicker?
It ONLY happens with D&P. Does not occur with ANY other RPG Maker games I have.
I seen it happen in 1 other game too but i cant remember wich it was and theres alot in my RPG list to check it LOL

It doesnt happen all the time though....just sometimes i see the clock from lower right corner appear... or the buttom of a application running and mostly when the screen is black as in switching to next scene

smilez

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The release date was an april fools joke I guess :eek:

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The release date was an april fools joke I guess :eek:

IDK where you get your info but last word from Ill was "April or May, maybe." NOT April 1.

And I would not be surprised to see it extended again.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i think this game should just be released now for bug wise there wont be a bug free game if you fix one bug another one pops up so its a never ending cycle so