What's new

[Complete - Full] [Shoku] A Record of Delia's War (RE194287)

kacek123

Reputation score
I would love to help but I don't have any of the RPGmakers and they are too expensive for me, so yeah i guess that's that.
As for the torn clothes and nudity i think it is one bug that happens when your lewdness level is 100%-199% (when you can first unequip clothes).
I blitzed to that moment (and overwrote my main save, GJ me) so i can show you what i mean (you need to change the extension to .rvdata2) you basically talk to any npc and game crashes.

Attachments

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would love to help but I don't have any of the RPGmakers and they are too expensive for me, so yeah i guess that's that.
As for the torn clothes and nudity i think it is one bug that happens when your lewdness level is 100%-199% (when you can first unequip clothes).
I blitzed to that moment (and overwrote my main save, GJ me) so i can show you what i mean (you need to change the extension to .rvdata2) you basically talk to any npc and game crashes.
Your sacrifice won't be in vane! I hope to get out an update today, and this will be very helpful to that end.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New update posted. Just bughunting, but I think that all known bugs have been squished!

MaddHatter

Reputation score
"Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1409: SyntaxError Occurred" crashes game when you get pregnant for the first time

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If possible can you put how much of this is translated in the First post. I know it says Wip-Full, but I don't know how much is translated. I don't really wanna have to find the game and apply patch only for it to be a little bit translated. Still I appreciate you taking the time to translate this so people like me who don't understand Japanese can still enjoy these games!

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Honestly though, it's way more work than I'd anticipated, so sorry about the crawling pace.
No problem, mate. It's your work, I even only know to play rather than contributing, too. So, just take your time. I love shoku's games, just like you. We'll be rooting and waiting for you to finish it. Thank you for the latest one and the ones that's gonna come next until the final one.

Blurglurgh

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You're most welcome, although it's really all my pleasure. I've long enjoyed Shoku, so I'm happy to contribute.

Honestly though, it's way more work than I'd anticipated, so sorry about the crawling pace.
On the contrary, I really appreciate how you update us on all progress regularly. That's preferable to the many cases of not knowing a thing until the full translation drops at some random point (if it does).

Whether you take a longer or shorter time is less important than the fact you're doing it at a pace that feels comfortable and that you're motivated about it. Cheers!

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, all. I got inspired by your comments, and got through the 7th H-Scene, the first birth Delia has, and updated the OP. Sadly, I will be out of town for a bit, but I will return to this after I get back.

Happy (belated) Solstice!

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, all. I got inspired by your comments, and got through the 7th H-Scene, the first birth Delia has, and updated the OP. Sadly, I will be out of town for a bit, but I will return to this after I get back.

Happy (belated) Solstice!
Thank you for your hard works. Have a safe trip, mate.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How's the translation going?
Ugh, not so hot, to be honest. I've been having a bad month, and I've been slacking. But, I promise I'll do some work on it this weekend. If anybody's found any mistypes I should fix, send 'em my way, please.

Midnightfalls

Reputation score
Ugh, not so hot, to be honest. I've been having a bad month, and I've been slacking. But, I promise I'll do some work on it this weekend. If anybody's found any mistypes I should fix, send 'em my way, please.
Take your time, no one's rushing you to finish the translation. We appreciate your hard work on the translation.