What's new

[Complete - Full] [Shoku] A Record of Delia's War (RE194287)

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wondering, but what kind of percentage is left to translate?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just wondering, but what kind of percentage is left to translate?
I don't really know what percentage, but I'll just say "a whole lot". As of now, 15 of the 50 special H-scenes have been translated. That should give you a general idea of where I am. Sadly, I don't think this game will be done anytime soon, but I have no intention of dropping it.

I love Shoku too much, and this game scratches way, way too many of my itches to have it be any other way!

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Updated today! I've got the first 19 H-scenes translated now, and I think the first 10 or so story quests.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just back checking ULMF after some time, and already some updates here.
Thank you, fellow shoku lover, you're the best. Keep it up.
You're most welcome, and thank you! Ugh, I'm so addicted to Shoku's loli-themed games! I took a bit of a break from Delia today to translate the first couple of Jodie's H-scenes and to replay some of Emily.

Saturday well spent.

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
You're most welcome, and thank you! Ugh, I'm so addicted to Shoku's loli-themed games! I took a bit of a break from Delia today to translate the first couple of Jodie's H-scenes and to replay some of Emily.

Saturday well spent.
If you are translating Jodie's too, please do share it with your fellow shoku's worshipers. I didn't touch that one yet cause I literally can't read moonrunes, and obviously won't want to try hooking the text. lol

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello! I just posted an update. It has another H-scene added, bringing us up to twenty now, and some of the side quests.

If you are translating Jodie's too, please do share it with your fellow shoku's worshipers. I didn't touch that one yet cause I literally can't read moonrunes, and obviously won't want to try hooking the text. lol
You're in luck, my friend. This is why Delia-chan didn't get as much of a working over in the last few days!
https://ulmf.org/threads/shoku-jodie-owner-of-the-whorehouse-1-1-re220205.12793/

asukashinn

Lurker
Reputation score
Now I'm a long time lurker, but I've been quietly following your progress for a while. The fact that you've taken upon yourself to do games from one of my fav h-game makers, shoku? You're fucking amazing. I've been trying to play them with my semi decent japanese understanding as well as the text hooking, but it's always better when you don't have to read weird translations and then mentally translate what the hooker was trying to get across in english. Still, I'll be cheering ya on more verbally from now on so congrats on making me break my silence!

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now I'm a long time lurker, but I've been quietly following your progress for a while. The fact that you've taken upon yourself to do games from one of my fav h-game makers, shoku? You're fucking amazing. I've been trying to play them with my semi decent japanese understanding as well as the text hooking, but it's always better when you don't have to read weird translations and then mentally translate what the hooker was trying to get across in english. Still, I'll be cheering ya on more verbally from now on so congrats on making me break my silence!
Hey, good to see/hear you! I'm honored to be working on Shoku's stuff - I've loved them for a long time too - and I'm really happy to finally be giving something back to the H-RPG community. I've loved these games since I first encountered them, so I'm really enthusiastic about translating them, now that I have RPGMaker (Gods bless Steam and Humblebundle)! It's good to hear that you're finding my work satisfactory. Oh, by the way, great username, if it is what I think it is! If I have OTPs, that's definitely one of them!

Wohoo, another update, and a new project stands up. This is awesome.
Thanks!

asukashinn

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, good to see/hear you! I'm honored to be working on Shoku's stuff - I've loved them for a long time too - and I'm really happy to finally be giving something back to the H-RPG community. I've loved these games since I first encountered them, so I'm really enthusiastic about translating them, now that I have RPGMaker (Gods bless Steam and Humblebundle)! It's good to hear that you're finding my work satisfactory. Oh, by the way, great username, if it is what I think it is! If I have OTPs, that's definitely one of them!

Thanks!
Hahaha! Yeah, one of the original OTPs! But yeah seriously! I love the shoku games as they tickle that itch that very few games touch on! Lots of fetishes and they absolutely love indulging in my fav one of all. Been trying to collect all the shoku games released so far as I just love them all. There's only one other H-game maker that's ahead of them, but it's unfair to say because of who they are. Tinkle Bell. But Shoku is an extremely close second and threatens to overtake Tinkle Bell's spot due to the fact that they don't mind going more extreme.

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Tinkle Bell? That Rondo series maker? That one hella nice fetishes. Futanari and yuri.