What's new

[WIP - Full] [Shoku] Jodie, Owner of the Whorehouse, 1.1 (RE220205)

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey everybody! I've posted a significant update. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed translating it.

If anybody could give me feedback on the dirty talk, I'd appreciate it. I'm not particularly confident in my dialogue, so if anybody's got any constructive criticism, it would be welcome.

Oir

Reputation score
Hey everybody! I've posted a significant update. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed translating it.

If anybody could give me feedback on the dirty talk, I'd appreciate it. I'm not particularly confident in my dialogue, so if anybody's got any constructive criticism, it would be welcome.
It's cool to see translators having fun with the translations at their own pace!
Loli's aren't exactly my thing personally but Shoku's got a pretty large following and the translation's gonna make a lot of people happy!

Probably very obvious advice but for dialogue and particularly very nuanced stuff like sex scenes, look to the works that you yourself admire!
You're a big fan of Girl Knight Milk based on your signature. To have had such a great experience with the game, the translation must've been pretty damn good. Look to see how that translator did the game and let yourself be inspired by how they write the scenes (feeling free to add your own personal spin on things of course).

Awesome to see you're feeling inspired and hope to keep seeing you around!
Thank you for the translation!

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up, but you may want to edit the part in your translation progress message about the three-way fork, assuming you've made progress past that based on the context.

Edit: Also, saw that little "(w)horde" joke in the translation, got a good giggle out of me.

Last edited:

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the recent update, I cannot try this one yet, 'cause I haven't even finished Delia one yet.
Lately just finished the first and second BLACK SOULS.
Cheers and once again thanks for your hard work.
Will see if I can return to Delia soon and play Jodie, too.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
i know this is the wrong area for the but a new game from them coming out soon

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the recent update, I cannot try this one yet, 'cause I haven't even finished Delia one yet.
Lately just finished the first and second BLACK SOULS.
Cheers and once again thanks for your hard work.
Will see if I can return to Delia soon and play Jodie, too.
Are those good? I saw them on F95, but the art style put me off. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game!

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i know this is the wrong area for the but a new game from them coming out soon
I saw his post on Cien! I can't wait to get my hands on that game - I hope it's better then Litty was.

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Are those good? I saw them on F95, but the art style put me off. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the game!
Yea, I know what you mean, I also at first get put off by the art, but then tried it anyway, the story hooked me up.
But since I'm not really good with grinding, I have to mod my save files a little bit just for the story and the scenes.
As expected, it is pretty good, and between first and second, I liked first one better because of individual heroines ending, and man it's very heartbreaking.
Maybe try to bear with the art and go for the story, you might like it.
Work hard with your godly works, me and all the rest of shoku works' lovers gonna be waiting here.

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So is translation pretty much dead?
Hello; I consider this translation to be basically finished, and have moved on to other projects. I know that there is some dialogue at the end of the "New King" and "Demon King" that has not been translated, but the main ending is entirely translated. This game is, barring the previously mentioned dialogue, fully translated, and can easily be completed without any confusion, as all objective hints and mission text is completely translated.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It spells temporary error for me, also, file size doesn't seem like it's just the translation... i guess u tried to upload the entire game instead of only the modded files, can u give a look in-case?

OP
hewhocumsbynight

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have updated the file. Please try downloading again, and let me know if you're able to successfully download the file.