What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Humsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

Download it and then unzip the archive with winrar ran trough applocate with japanese or with 7zip. Most likely some of the file names got broken during the unarchiving.

On a side note I need to kill something called bakekinoko and get two nuclear obachechinokos. Its on the way to the head of a river ground. This is with the partial translation applied.
You need to teleport to River ground and from there exit to the map. Outside there will be red mushroom monsters. Kill them and get Ghost cores from them.

I try to kill at least few monsters to see if they give cores, then farm them, until I have 10 or more of cores and later there is no need to go and search for monsters.

Trapwannabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried what was advised and when extract (with Win or 7zip in Jap local) They come out as not Kanji... :(

And i have another game (by the same maker, but this is starting to happen a lot!) That has files in Kanji, but gives me the same error! (A side note, when i open that game, its tittle and some sound files are NOT in Kanji).

Trapwannabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

redownload is the only way i guess
I tried! multiple times! (using torrent, Data is the only working one, but gives me missing sound files and is long Af!).

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I tried! multiple times! (using torrent, Data is the only working one, but gives me missing sound files and is long Af!).
just go to control panel and set your system locale to japnaese

Trapwannabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just go to control panel and set your system locale to japnaese
Like i said, i did that and download the games and extracted them while with the Local in Japanese.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Like i said, i did that and download the games and extracted them while with the Local in Japanese.
i guess you need to download with another link, find another version

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You need to teleport to River ground and from there exit to the map. Outside there will be red mushroom monsters. Kill them and get Ghost cores from them.

I try to kill at least few monsters to see if they give cores, then farm them, until I have 10 or more of cores and later there is no need to go and search for monsters.
Oh its those wierd ass mushrooms? I am sure i kileld them before, usualyl you get a crap tone of cores if they decide to drop. Guess not now lol.

Last edited:

Trapwannabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i guess you need to download with another link, find another version
I can't find any other links! Dx
And this is happening more and more! (this problem in some games).

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't find any other links! Dx
And this is happening more and more! (this problem in some games).
to be sure this game is not considered as Loli right? if not then i will upload my version with eng partial

Trapwannabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

to be sure this game is not considered as Loli right? if not then i will upload my version with eng partial
That would be super!! X3 ...But i get the feeling this might be Loli tagged :/
Oh! Could i maybe also ask for the other one of the same maker, the one with the blonde hair girl?

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That would be super!! X3 ...But i get the feeling this might be Loli tagged :/
Oh! Could i maybe also ask for the other one of the same maker, the one with the blonde hair girl?
Here is the link, the game dont have a loli tag so i guess its fine

Last edited:

Trapwannabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank soooo much! it works! (even if when playing the game the title above is still in weird letters...).

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everybody! Does anyone know how to get the 4th dungeon's door open?

EDIT: Problem solved. Can't believe that the next mob that I killed dropped the key item (called Hell Emerald in patch). Sorry to disturb anybody.

Last edited:

chrisx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hows the partial going? is it up to 100% done or more like 70-90%? like is some text off screen? is some later quests partly still japanese or w/e and same for what different things she says in the pause menu? cuz im fine with waiting another yr, id even pay them 5-10$ a month just to help a lil and a lil extra motivation and stuff from november on, which is when ill likely b able to :)

Last edited:

mer4

Reputation score

A guide with pics may help enjoy the game better.

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

where do i go after i get the maternity clothes? it says something about first floor and after that the rest of the words get cut off due the text not being resized to fit the box

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

:/ wished someone would comment on where to go im lost at the moment

omega

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is the link, the game dont have a loli tag so i guess its fine
Sorry to bother you, but all the links are down. Could you please upload again? Thanks in advance.

perdrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, someone can post or send me a link.
The previous links are dead.

Thanks in advance ^^)

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This is a month old, so i'm hesitant to bump the thread.

BUT, I went ahead and downloaded this from sukebei, and applied the patch. So for everyone whose looking for a like it is, with the partial translation and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.