What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

Anyone know how to beat the mission where you are supposed to have over 300% lewdness and use some sort of skill? I cant figure out how to trigger it to get it to finish.

I figured it out and beat the game, I wonder if there are many other games like this out there that I dont know about, with the animated battle cut ins and such. I know about games like VH, Drop factory, Vitamin quest and such but I had never heard much about this circle after I played Annelitte.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Update is for a really minor bug relating to graphic presentation after a certain item is used.

This should be pleasing to those working on machine translations since there's effectively no change in dialogue. The game was very stable to begin with so any updates only fix existing minor errors rather than full-blown crashes.

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got stuck again. Can anyone explain to me how to pull the text out of the game?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know how to beat the mission where you are supposed to have over 300% lewdness and use some sort of skill? I cant figure out how to trigger it to get it to finish.

I figured it out and beat the game, I wonder if there are many other games like this out there that I dont know about, with the animated battle cut ins and such. I know about games like VH, Drop factory, Vitamin quest and such but I had never heard much about this circle after I played Annelitte.
Why the hell do people who figure out issues never post solution? You cared enough to come back and tell us that you solved it, but apparently can't spare the few seconds it would take to post the solution.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry you are right that I should have posted the solution as well. I had to make her have sex 20 or 30 times to cram her pussy full of 300 ml of cum as well as have over 300% lewdness. The last 10 ml or so went by really slowly so I thought she had already hit her max.

pavlosoccer

Reputation score

What do i need to do for a guy with eyepatch and person with a cloak

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, I am stuck at H-Quest (middle zone quest in the public hall).
The partical translation said something like.

"Freshwater lake West of Castle of Borge. Put Saku water buy from Adult Shop".

There is no Saku water (only swimsuit which seem to does nothing.)
And I don't know where is this freshwater lake West of castle. (There is nothing but sea, or the hidden small area West of castle where there is a chest.)

Could anybody give me a hint?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And I don't know where is this freshwater lake West of castle. (There is nothing but sea, or the hidden small area West of castle where there is a chest.)

Another reason why partial translations using machines with no human input outside of copying and pasting is a bad idea.

For this one you do need the school swimsuit from the adult shop. There is a "lake" of some sorts west of the main town, once there there's a specific point which sparkles allowing the player to dive. You'll get the scene from there.

There is another mission that involves the lake and I'm not too sure if that's the one you're referring to. I recommend posting a screenshot with the patch removed to see what the original text says if you want more help.

Humsas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another reason why partial translations using machines with no human input outside of copying and pasting is a bad idea.

For this one you do need the school swimsuit from the adult shop. There is a "lake" of some sorts west of the main town, once there there's a specific point which sparkles allowing the player to dive. You'll get the scene from there.

There is another mission that involves the lake and I'm not too sure if that's the one you're referring to. I recommend posting a screenshot with the patch removed to see what the original text says if you want more help.
Wow, I really did not notice, that this quest in partial was translated this way :eek:
I'm using Visual Novel Reader and it translated really nicely, that I need to get swimsuit from adult shop and go to fresh water lake in the west.

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you, I will try seeking said lake later when I am with my main Labtop. I trust I have to go to the 'snow' area? Or it's in the main world map?

And if memory serve, this is the 3rd quest from the people in the middle of the public Hall.

And well, the partical is mostly ok, only some quest that's hard to understand cause around 5-10% of the sentence will exceed the game window length. (such as this one)

P.S. Truth be told, Saku is actually a name of liquid food / desert component/seasoning in my country. So I was extremely puzzled if the game is refering to something like that (a bait to summon monster?) XD.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you, I will try seeking said lake later when I am with my main Labtop. I trust I have to go to the 'snow' area? Or it's in the main world map?
The lake is in a map area with forests in it, so it shouldn't be far from the main castle.

nonameforme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The lake is in a map area with forests in it, so it shouldn't be far from the main castle.
Found it on the main world map. Actually, it should be translated to "South-West" of Castle.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I need to kill something called bakekinoko and get two nuclear obachechinokos. Its on the way to the head of a river ground. I have looked everywhere and still cant find it. Any ideas?

Last edited:

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

And if memory serve, this is the 3rd quest from the people in the middle of the public Hall.

And well, the partical is mostly ok, only some quest that's hard to understand cause around 5-10% of the sentence will exceed the game window length. (such as this one)

P.S. Truth be told, Saku is actually a name of liquid food / desert component/seasoning in my country. So I was extremely puzzled if the game is refering to something like that (a bait to summon monster?) XD.
スク水 (suku mizu), short for スクール水着 (sukuuru mizugi), AKA school swimsuit.

Yannow, the old school Japanese school swimsuit they have in some anime/manga/games/etc.

Machine translators suck, but whoever's doing the copy-and-pasting seems to have made a typo as well.

Trapwannabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi! First time talking! Pleased to meet you all!

Soooo, i have a bit of a problem...I downloaded this game (different ways) and i keep getting a "corrupt file error", i looked for solutions for my little dilemma with no success :C.
Can someone please help? (And yes, i have downloaded it with jap local!).

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hi! First time talking! Pleased to meet you all!

Soooo, i have a bit of a problem...I downloaded this game (different ways) and i keep getting a "corrupt file error", i looked for solutions for my little dilemma with no success :C.
Can someone please help? (And yes, i have downloaded it with jap local!).
redownload is the only way i guess

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Download it and then unzip the archive with winrar ran trough applocate with japanese or with 7zip. Most likely some of the file names got broken during the unarchiving.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Download it and then unzip the archive with winrar ran trough applocate with japanese or with 7zip. Most likely some of the file names got broken during the unarchiving.

On a side note I need to kill something called bakekinoko and get two nuclear obachechinokos. Its on the way to the head of a river ground. This is with the partial translation applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.