What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

I'm translating a map that translates as Cave of the demon drug dealers, In that map dialogue I have an encounter that has translated into a 10% increase in drug addiction. I'm not sure if it is repeatable but it looks sort of like what you were talking about. Although this encounter does not mention poison, it may be an encounter inside the prostitution cave.

Ok wow, this guy is pretty hardcore in games. Drug addiction, forced rape at the request of the king, and now I translate a line where she basically says that no matter how well anyone rapes her in the future she will refuse to cum from it. Man thats about as resigned to being a whore as you can be.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a bee monster that gives you 10% drug/poison damage per attack. However, it doesn't seem to do anything to the character, despite an NPC stating that the drug addiction will remove your inhibitions. (And I forgot where the bee is. -_-)
Not only the bees, but there's a monster (which I can't remeber) on the castle's dungeon 3rd floor. Just let it attack and eventually he'll do some kind of spell where you'll some text displaying 10% (yep... that's how my logic goes and how I solve things. Amazing right? LEL)

Btw, does anyone know where to go for the 2nd assassination mission?! I think I've the whole world map and I can't find anything -.-

Edit* Haaa... ok, so you have to check inside previous dungeons... kewl!

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I dont know, I have the text translated for it in one of my maps but I am pretty sure if you applied it you would have to start all over again. And im just now getting into the common events file so im afraid any patch I release right now will be full of holes and pretty useless.

Oh good you found it, thats exactly what I mean. I have the text for the mission but no clue that it was found in a dungeon.

Frozenglory

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i just finished the spider area and like wtf how do i get sex scenes and in a preview pic i saw different outfits and that there was impregnation stuff how do i get any of that?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Apparently there is a point in the game where the king makes your character a prostitute and from that point on you fall into drug addiction and slowly become more corrupted. You may not have gotten to that point yet, I would say if you are finishing missions and making notable progress and havent seen a story based H scene yet then you must still have a bit more to do before all that kicks in.

Frozenglory

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently there is a point in the game where the king makes your character a prostitute and from that point on you fall into drug addiction and slowly become more corrupted. You may not have gotten to that point yet, I would say if you are finishing missions and making notable progress and havent seen a story based H scene yet then you must still have a bit more to do before all that kicks in.
yha nvm i figured out where to go thanks i was about to give up on the game

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just finished the game. man all those assassin quests really piss me off.
I suggested not using partial trans because it does not show full information about A.Q (text just too long)
just play the normal japanese ver. and screenshot the quest information then use scan image (aka ocr or what that is...) plus google trans and enjoy your mind fuck (google trans is da basd)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If main protagonist is a virgin, then he will lose it no matter what.
he will lose it no matter what.

he will lose it

he
I dunno about you man, but I'd definitely love to be Shoku's and Oneone1's game's MC....

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You know Teaz I have thought about that before and the one thing that kind of scares me is the direction the VR is going. I know its only going to be a matter of time before they make fully immersive VR and these games are going to be played with real people. It may still be heavily based on real models but they will actually be computer generated people in the games but I know eventually they will play from your brain and you will be able to pick your gender and live out these games. Its going to be kind of scary when those games come out but I think its going to be inevitable.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You know Teaz I have thought about that before and the one thing that kind of scares me is the direction the VR is going. I know its only going to be a matter of time before they make fully immersive VR and these games are going to be played with real people. It may still be heavily based on real models but they will actually be computer generated people in the games but I know eventually they will play from your brain and you will be able to pick your gender and live out these games. Its going to be kind of scary when those games come out but I think its going to be inevitable.
I think we're a little ways off that. We've been talking about having that technology for like 20+ years and it's still not here publicly.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah its still 10 or more years away but they have made massive advances in brain to machine interfaces in the last 5 years.

bellyzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm facing a boss called [BMS] but it keeps asking me to equip something...and I can't recognize any of the characters it mentions among my objects. Do I need to do some assassination missions first?

(weird angel boss in room which zeroes your corruption etc)

Also, does anyone know how to upgrade weapons? I can't find a single npc that lets me use the materials I have gotten

Edit: I noticed if you use cheat engine, you can make yourself a virgin again! (the corresponding variable has value 1 when a virgin and usually increases by 2 with each encounter)

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You use the materials at the shop with the hammer sign. Also does anyone know where to get the crystal to unlock the door in the dungeon? I am stuck there and cant do anymore H quests until I open that door.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm facing a boss called [BMS] but it keeps asking me to equip something...and I can't recognize any of the characters it mentions among my objects. Do I need to do some assassination missions first?

(weird angel boss in room which zeroes your corruption etc)

Also, does anyone know how to upgrade weapons? I can't find a single npc that lets me use the materials I have gotten
Battle suit (it's the last armour you get before taking on the last boss), that'll be in the inventory somewhere.

As for upgrading weapons, go to the shop with a hammer as its signboard and scroll to the next tab of options. THAT'S the one where you forge new weapons using specific materials.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You use the materials at the shop with the hammer sign. Also does anyone know where to get the crystal to unlock the door in the dungeon? I am stuck there and cant do anymore H quests until I open that door.
Which floor? Since you're the one doing the partial translation, I'm surprised you haven't finished the game by now.

Most of the time it's kill monster X or Y to open the dungeon doors. One of them specifically requires players use one of the monster drops which will act as the key to the locked door.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah im on floor 4 I think, I am having issues with getting my translation to work right so im playing through the game with the patch in its current state to see what is wrong and hopefully fix it. I have text going outside the text boxes, scenes where I translated 3 sentences in 3 different places and it turns out that it used 1 sentence from each of the 3 places for the same box, and it looks like some of the partial got overwritten by my patch since 7 or 8 lines of text refused to parse correctly during patching with RPG Trans. In short I needed a break and its a mess.

This is the instructions I got out of Chitrans for my current task: Return in the king after knocking down the fourth floor in corridor underground [niiru] [midara] and [nin;ookami] of 【 action that the hero should make the next 】 ----------------------------------■ manitou, obtaining the emerald of the devildom, making it a key, and opening the door to the fifth floor in the underground.

bellyzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Battle suit (it's the last armour you get before taking on the last boss), that'll be in the inventory somewhere.

As for upgrading weapons, go to the shop with a hammer as its signboard and scroll to the next tab of options. THAT'S the one where you forge new weapons using specific materials.
Thank you, I'm kicking myself for not seeing the tab. I pressed stuff like q and w and wondered why nothing happened lol
Edit: I'm not sure I have the battle suit - I equipped the closest thing I have to one (some blue armor with gold trimmings) but the angel still refuses to fight.
Edit: Oh I actually do have a battle suit - it's hidden at the bottom of the inventory

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So how do you open the door on the 4th floor so that you can enter the 5th floor? I have killed every enemy I could find and still nothing.

bellyzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how do you open the door on the 4th floor so that you can enter the 5th floor? I have killed every enemy I could find and still nothing.
In my vague memory, I interacted with the door, left the room, then came back and it was open. I had some weird item in my inventory though from the last mob

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm close to giving up. I did the shop quests and bought all the shops. I unlocked all of the overworld areas and did quests associated with them. Milk got pregnant by her father and gave birth. Now the only quests I can find are from NPCs in the building on the left side of the town and these seem endless and totally pointless.

Meanwhile I still can't get past the first floor of the dungeon. People in this thread keep saying "just progress the story". Well actually, that isn't good enough advice. I'm doing every quest I can find, and the story won't progress.

Anyone have some more specific advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.