What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

The circle's speciality seems to be constructing the most extreme sex situations one can possibly imagine before inflicting them on a single protagonist.

The main story doesn't make that much sense, particularly the bit at the end featuring the final boss since that has zero relation to what went on before. At least the adviser game had a somewhat coherent plot despite the obvious focus on the scenes.
yeah, i have find that strange too o_O

the final quest that to heal sister Alice has near no relation with the main story o_O... in the end, even if the king didn't get that he wanted, imortality, he have it fine..., and we are cursed to live as a public slut for life lol
*scrach* *scrach* maybe if we have a kid with the king and make it wrote something in the cursed scrool when he is older we have a chance... XD... that annoy me that ending, i wanted to kill the father and the king XD

but the story is not the point that annoy me the most :/, they make it that you can become way to overpowered to easily, when i see that i started my game again...
if you want chalenge, never use any trainer/priest, that make the game a lot more enjoyable ^^, and it's possible to finish it like that, hard on some boss (they can oneshot you XD), but if you use correctly some skill, all pass.
you can just use trainer after the final boss to get the 4 stats achievements ^^

Last edited:

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Stat increase items in chests? Yeah that's totally not broken at all.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, i have find that strange too o_O

the final quest that to heal sister Alice has near no relation with the main story o_O... in the end, even if the king didn't get that he wanted, imortality, he have it fine..., and we are cursed to live as a public slut for life lol
*scrach* *scrach* maybe if we have a kid with the king and make it wrote something in the cursed scrool when he is older we have a chance... XD... that annoy me that ending, i wanted to kill the father and the king XD

but the story is not the point that annoy me the most :/, they make it that you can become way to overpowered to easily, when i see that i started my game again...
if you want chalenge, never use any trainer/priest, that make the game a lot more enjoyable ^^, and it's possible to finish it like that, hard on some boss (they can oneshot you XD), but if you use correctly some skill, all pass.
you can just use trainer after the final boss to get the 4 stats achievements ^^
The battles are crappy anyway and losing to all enemies give you the same game over scene, so I am happy that you don't need to grind to level up.

The game is sooooo~ linear though. I know the OP already said it's linear, but this game is so linear that it can be used as a ruler.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is buying the shops part of the main quest? I did the quest for the weapons shop and now it looks like I can't advance if I don't buy the damn shop but it costs like 50k. How do I get that much money quickly?

Also what is required to advance from the first floor of the demon dungeon whatever that's behind the castle?

EDIT: Ok nvm. Buying the shops isn't necessary, looks like I just somehow didn't notice which shop had the next quest.

Last edited:

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score

here, a full save 100% H events, 100% of the 96 Milk's record ^^

have fun ^^

--------------------

Edit :

that will be long to make a walkthrough, they are a lot of quest, sub quest that make you run around a lot...

if you dont know it, try to look at "visual novel reader", that a hooker/translate tools that works prety good with rpg maker game, and with a few configuration, that make it easy to follow the game story and know what to make and where to go ^^
ATLAS trial had been expired, :(
Still confused how to get pregnant,

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also what is required to advance from the first floor of the demon dungeon whatever that's behind the castle?
that will be in the main story ^^, just keep playing

ATLAS trial had been expired, :(
they are lot of other than ATLAS, like online one, personaly i use bing+google+Lec+atlas together, so i can overlap all trad
Still confused how to get pregnant,
- the monster that rape you (in the pussy ofc :D) in the dungeon behind the castle can make you pregnant
- prostitution in the brothel have a chance to make you pregnant too
(- maybe sex attak skill i didn't test it ^^)

(if you use my savefile, you will need to use the item in the "key item" menu (the 4th tab), the one with a heart icon, that a item for enable/disable pregnacy, i thinks i have disable it in the save i have shared ^^)

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

At lvl 10 I was just forced to make a choice out of three. Can someone explain to me what they were? ( I just chose one at random)

Edit: Also, is there a time I will regret choosing the stat boosters everytime (when I need a weapon upgrade or something)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

At lvl 10 I was just forced to make a choice out of three. Can someone explain to me what they were? ( I just chose one at random)
that the class change choice, you have 3 choice, in order :

- mage : give +xx stats in int / mdef, and make the magic trainer give stats X4
- warrior : give +xx stats in str/def, and make the physic trainer give stats X4
- a mid/mid : give +xx stats in str/int/def/mdef, and make the physic and magic trainer to give stat X2

you will be given the same choice another time (lv 15 or 20, dont remember)

Edit: Also, is there a time I will regret choosing the stat boosters everytime (when I need a weapon upgrade or something)
you will not need a lot of weapon upgrade item to upgrade your weapon, just a few, so you can focus on that you want in the chess (you can even buy the weapon all crafted later in game, except for the last upgrade, that need a item in a particular chess that you cant miss)

Last edited:

Papuru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At lvl 10 you get your first class-change. The first option is knight, the second is a mage, and the third is a mix of the two. The biggest buff this gives is a multiplier to your stats when you train them using SP: Knight gives 4x Attack, Mage gives 4x Magic and the multiclass gives 2x to both.
I went for the multiclass, because it gave the most money.

Here's a really good tip: Go to the church as soon as possible, and train Speed & Luck at the Priest. Luck affects a lot of things, like how much gold you get from chests and how many points you get from training. Plus, you get 10000 gold or 5000 SP when you hit 100 Luck and 500 Agility.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

well you might be more specific, but i think its choice about leveling up every 5 lvl's, (3 choices), they don't do any h changes, just plain lvl up, best way to lvl is buy sp points from right hood seller in bazar

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, I need to ask for help again.

I am at the 3rd floor of the "sex dungeon" but there is a door blocking the way and no one seems to have any quests either. What am I missing?

bonebaby

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I need to ask for help again.

I am at the 3rd floor of the "sex dungeon" but there is a door blocking the way and no one seems to have any quests either. What am I missing?
One of the floors ( I think it was the 3rd ) you need to defeat all the wandering monsters to get the key to unlock the door. All the other floors, when you cannot progress anymore, go talk to the King.

-BB

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Partial is uploaded to the respective thread in translation section.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Partial is uploaded to the respective thread in translation section.
Gogo nekoyugi, the partial machine :)
Have always wanted to refrence your new avatar :p

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can wehre hep me please^^

ok funded item helping^^

Last edited:

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

pretty sure its all purpose adhesive bought from the item shop vendor ^_^

Last edited:

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone know where to do this one? i was in that Fort in the forest with the spiders dont see anything there??
you need to go to the mine =), TP to the forest fort, go outside in the forest and look directly sud, you will see a path to the mine zone ^^
at the mine entrance give the tool to the researcher in the cabin and go in the mine after :p

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How can increase the drugs addiction?:confused:

Edit:Nvm xD

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok! Question incoming!
I've just reached the 3rd dungeon floor on the castle and unlocked the door for the 4th floor and then I went to talk to the king.
Heading to the city's exit, I saw some kind of tombstone on the park where some of the vendors are (where there's a kid beating up a tree).
What are you suppose to do on that?

Edit* Nvm, it's the same routine as in buy a new outfit and get sum "action"

Edit** Ok... now I'm at the castle with the maid outfit I just bought and there's the general (?) with a ! on top of his head, so I guess I have to finish the quest by talking to him with the outfit, but I can't get on with it. What else do I need?

Edit*** I just found out that in order to complete the quest she needs to be pregnant... Seriously? -.-
How the hell do I make her pregnant now?! (No jokes plox :p)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.