What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murky

Banned
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

Ok! Question incoming!
I've just reached the 3rd dungeon floor on the castle and unlocked the door for the 4th floor and then I went to talk to the king.
Heading to the city's exit, I saw some kind of tombstone on the park where some of the vendors are (where there's a kid beating up a tree).
What are you suppose to do on that?

Edit* Nvm, it's the same routine as in buy a new outfit and get sum "action"

Edit** Ok... now I'm at the castle with the maid outfit I just bought and there's the general (?) with a ! on top of his head, so I guess I have to finish the quest by talking to him with the outfit, but I can't get on with it. What else do I need?

Edit*** I just found out that in order to complete the quest she needs to be pregnant... Seriously? -.-
How the hell do I make her pregnant now?! (No jokes plox :p)

How about you use basic logic.
What does a woman need to do in order to get pregnant....?
Where can you that sort of thing in the town....?
Just use the prostitution job as long as needed (2 or 3 times should be enough) if it doesn't work check that you didn't activate the special item which can prevent pregnancy.
The eastern one of the 3 caves is where you can do it btw. but you should have been there if you are already at that part.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok! Question incoming!
I've just reached the 3rd dungeon floor on the castle and unlocked the door for the 4th floor and then I went to talk to the king.
Heading to the city's exit, I saw some kind of tombstone on the park where some of the vendors are (where there's a kid beating up a tree).
What are you suppose to do on that?

Edit* Nvm, it's the same routine as in buy a new outfit and get sum "action"

Edit** Ok... now I'm at the castle with the maid outfit I just bought and there's the general (?) with a ! on top of his head, so I guess I have to finish the quest by talking to him with the outfit, but I can't get on with it. What else do I need?

Edit*** I just found out that in order to complete the quest she needs to be pregnant... Seriously? -.-
How the hell do I make her pregnant now?! (No jokes plox :p)
In order to get pregnant:
1.Sleep two times.
Naaaa xD just sell your body :) "Prostitution cave XD"

Murky

Banned
Reputation score

In order to get pregnant:
1.Sleep two times.
Naaaa xD just sell your body :) "Prostitution cave XD"
That's how it is in this game.
You obviously didn't play it or gave up after the first quest.
Also there is no "brothel house" but a friggin brothel cave in this game.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It will be nice when I can finally play it, seems like a fun game from what I have heard so far but I have a lot more maps to finish so that I can read the story as well.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's how it is in this game.
You obviously didn't play it or gave up after the first quest.
Also there is no "brothel house" but a friggin brothel cave in this game.
:rolleyes: I finished the game... relax a little ;)

the joke was about the cave... not of your explanation :D

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

How about you use basic logic.
What does a woman need to do in order to get pregnant....?
Where can you that sort of thing in the town....?
Just use the prostitution job as long as needed (2 or 3 times should be enough) if it doesn't work check that you didn't activate the special item which can prevent pregnancy.
The eastern one of the 3 caves is where you can do it btw. but you should have been there if you are already at that part.
That logic would be null at this point, since I've at the right most cave for like 10 minutes and nothing would happen.
But as I've stated on several of posts in the past, my posts have some kind of magical power, because right after I edited my post *wham* preggy ! Rofl, this is so amusing :D
Anyways, thanks for the help ^^

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well this is great have to lose virginity to advance story .... rip virgin run dreams

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

HAHAHHAAHA thats the most hilarious post I have seen in a long time. Yeah I knew there was not going to be a virgin run when someone said that the king forces you to become a whore.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

HAHAHHAAHA thats the most hilarious post I have seen in a long time. Yeah I knew there was not going to be a virgin run when someone said that the king forces you to become a whore.
oh look safe day! gets pied and pregnant what now???

Last edited:

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sorry, I know a lot of people take pride in the virgin runs but yeah unfortunately the game has some sort of situation where the king asks you to sleep around. I havent found the exact conversation that you have with the king yet in my translation but then again I havent even made it through half the games text yet.

I guess either have the baby or is there abortion in the game?

Also isn't there an item that functions like an on/off switch for pregnancy in the game?

Last edited:

xXCygnus13Xx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to go for the "Rich Whore" quest? I am using the partial, but the text isn't translated for this quest.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm looking but its not anywhere in my translation, so I am not quite to that part in the game yet. Sorry I cant help yet.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone know where to go for the "Rich Whore" quest? I am using the partial, but the text isn't translated for this quest.
Right side of the church, graveyard.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is this something common in their games? I dont mind it for some reason, of course I never attempted a virgin run in virgin island either until after I promptly turned her into a whore.

Oh crap, its the guys that made Annelitte. That was very unexpected, but at least I know how the game will be now.

Last edited:

BoobieMan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is this something common in their games? I dont mind it for some reason, of course I never attempted a virgin run in virgin island either until after I promptly turned her into a whore.
Ever played games by ONEONE?
Almost in every case there is an annoying female voice and lots of hardcore stuff -- rape, tentacles, stomach deformation, etc.
Shoku is like ONEONE. If main protagonist is a virgin, then he will lose it no matter what.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think im one of the few people that dont mind ONEONEONE games. Although the stomach deformation from fisting and the super sized clit in Matron were kind of sickening to me. As long as it doesnt do anything that stupid I should be fine.

shohei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how do you increase drug addiction?

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

how do you increase drug addiction?
There's a bee monster that gives you 10% drug/poison damage per attack. However, it doesn't seem to do anything to the character, despite an NPC stating that the drug addiction will remove your inhibitions. (And I forgot where the bee is. -_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.