What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

Ok so the storyline progresses by doing the H quests from the people in the public hall. There are 2 people usually there, the one in the middle of the room on the left is the guy that progresses your corruption and unlocks the floors of the dungeon. The guy on the right is just quests for money from the townspeople, so do the quests from the people in the middle of the room first.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is the instructions I got out of Chitrans for my current task: Return in the king after knocking down the fourth floor in corridor underground [niiru] [midara] and [nin;ookami] of 【 action that the hero should make the next 】 ----------------------------------■ manitou, obtaining the emerald of the devildom, making it a key, and opening the door to the fifth floor in the underground.
Quality control for translations probably in short supply at the moment.

As for your problem, unless your homebrew patches broke the game I'm almost certain it's the part where players are supposed to run the werewolves on that floor for the elements they drop. Gather enough of them (I went for 4 and that was enough) and interact with the door. It should open. If she refuses to head down to the next floor, report to the king and do what he tells you to do (which I believe is the soldier gang-rape) before proceeding.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm close to giving up. I did the shop quests and bought all the shops. I unlocked all of the overworld areas and did quests associated with them. Milk got pregnant by her father and gave birth. Now the only quests I can find are from NPCs in the building on the left side of the town and these seem endless and totally pointless.

Meanwhile I still can't get past the first floor of the dungeon. People in this thread keep saying "just progress the story". Well actually, that isn't good enough advice. I'm doing every quest I can find, and the story won't progress.

Anyone have some more specific advice?
A tip for everyone who's stuck and doesn't know what to do:

There's an option 5th from the bottom entitled 次の行動. Select that and follow the instructions. For those who can't read, use a translator to help or post a screenshot of what to do on this forum.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks, I forgot to edit my post. I forced Chitrans to give me the text so I could copy it into microsoft translate and out came the translation for wolves. Thanks for the help though, I just have to figure out how to get this battle armor now so this greater demon will stop whipping my tail.

Also another thing thats weird is apparently I have not done a single assassination quest yet.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, I forgot to edit my post. I forced Chitrans to give me the text so I could copy it into microsoft translate and out came the translation for wolves. Thanks for the help though, I just have to figure out how to get this battle armor now so this greater demon will stop whipping my tail.

Also another thing thats weird is apparently I have not done a single assassination quest yet.
Assassination quests are practically at the end of the game so don't worry if you haven't seen them yet.

As for the greater demon (the awakened demon God if I remember correctly), he's easy once players figure out how to counter his dark magic attack and his physical attacks. Hint: it's dependent on two skills which can be purchased at the skill shop.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah I havent bought more than 4 skills so thats my fault. I cant wait to see the special skills though whenever they end up in the game. I love reverse rape in games like this.

immahnoob

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, the assassinations also have H scenes?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I havent bought more than 4 skills so thats my fault. I cant wait to see the special skills though whenever they end up in the game. I love reverse rape in games like this.
The rape skills are purchasable from the shop once she's been ordered to whore herself and the option to proposition anyone in the street is activated.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah they just popped into the shop after the 1000 soldier gangbang. I couldnt buy the last 2 but they all had the same description in the translator so I am not sure if they will change once I am in combat.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah they just popped into the shop after the 1000 soldier gangbang. I couldnt buy the last 2 but they all had the same description in the translator so I am not sure if they will change once I am in combat.
手コキ攻撃 = Handjob
足コキ攻撃 = Footjob
騎乗位攻撃1 = Girl on top position 1
騎乗位攻撃2 = Girl on top position 2
背後位攻撃 = Girl on all fours

First two attacks don't ejaculate into her, the last 3 do.
The riding positions are slightly different, hence the different names.
The final 3 positions are intercourse positions which should be obvious enough once they have been viewed at least once. Translators should have more appropriate labels than the ones I've come up with.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Awww that sucks, could have sworn that I saw somewhere that one of the skills was blowjob. :(

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah I have only seen one enemy use it and that was in the dungeon, which I have now beaten so that sucks.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

whew finished this game now

can't believe i waste my time
to play shitty side quest or assassin guild for Nothing

but i can say this game is really goodd
not just like his previous game
his draw face character dying so fucking weird

is like someone just stomachache but can't find any Toilet in public park
and that kill my bone so much...

but this game?
wow draw better than another game he made it

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A tip for everyone who's stuck and doesn't know what to do:

There's an option 5th from the bottom entitled 次の行動. Select that and follow the instructions. For those who can't read, use a translator to help or post a screenshot of what to do on this forum.
Here's what I've got right now.

Zairus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh well, i expected more from this. It's not really that bad or something, but i don't realy feel the game. Don't know how to describe it. Just another game i guess, at least for me.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I enjoy some parts of this game a lot, I mean im always a sucker for high quality animations like this game has but it just seems extreme sometimes and all over the place. I mean it went from starting kind of dull to suddenly the father is taking your virginity and then gangbanging you with the king. I mean in the 3 hours I played my character was basically raped by almost 2000 guys. Its like wow I can understand corruption but they could have squeezed at least 2 more progressive corruption scenes into some of those rape events. Like where was the gradual clue that daddy might think of her as more than a daughter? It was basically heres the keys to the mansion and then a few missions later she just lays down for him and lets him take her virginity. I mean there was ZERO resistance through the whole game, I especially love how the king is like go fuck 1000 of my soldiers and she is like ok. No fight at all and then begs for the soldiers 3 at a time.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's what I've got right now.
You need to buy the bloomer outfit from the adult shop and then fight the monster in the cave south of the starting town.

The old man asking for help on his grand history project needs to be talked to before you can proceed. He's found in one of the houses close to the town gates.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I enjoy some parts of this game a lot, I mean im always a sucker for high quality animations like this game has but it just seems extreme sometimes and all over the place. I mean it went from starting kind of dull to suddenly the father is taking your virginity and then gangbanging you with the king. I mean in the 3 hours I played my character was basically raped by almost 2000 guys. Its like wow I can understand corruption but they could have squeezed at least 2 more progressive corruption scenes into some of those rape events. Like where was the gradual clue that daddy might think of her as more than a daughter? It was basically heres the keys to the mansion and then a few missions later she just lays down for him and lets him take her virginity. I mean there was ZERO resistance through the whole game, I especially love how the king is like go fuck 1000 of my soldiers and she is like ok. No fight at all and then begs for the soldiers 3 at a time.
The story premise is outlandish and unrealistic, but there IS an explanation why the main character cannot resist the king's orders. Just because you can't read the text doesn't mean it isn't there.

I mentioned this a few pages back, but the storyline at the end doesn't match anything that happened before. If anything, the game's main "plot" ended shortly after the king got what he wanted from his bargain and left the main character to deal with the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.