What's new

[Shoku] 少公女騎士みるく / Girl Knight MILK (RJ171384)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [Shoku]少公女騎士みるく

once someone unlocks all the H events, please upload a save file
here, a full save 100% H events, 100% of the 96 Milk's record ^^

have fun ^^

--------------------

Edit :

err, any walkthrough?
Please explain me step by step, ended buying this game but didn't know what to do. T_T

I want to beat this game by myself
XDD
that will be long to make a walkthrough, they are a lot of quest, sub quest that make you run around a lot...

if you dont know it, try to look at "visual novel reader", that a hooker/translate tools that works prety good with rpg maker game, and with a few configuration, that make it easy to follow the game story and know what to make and where to go ^^

Attachments

Last edited:

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone else asked this aswell but i dont think it got answered,
i did quite a few sidequests, explored allot of the world...
but how the heck do i open that first door in the dungeon behind the castle.(wich i assume is part of the main story)

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Someone else asked this aswell but i dont think it got answered,
i did quite a few sidequests, explored allot of the world...
but how the heck do i open that first door in the dungeon behind the castle.(wich i assume is part of the main story)
on the fisrt floor, she will automatically disappear in the story, when the king will ask you to go kill the boss on the 2sd floor, if she is here, you are not at that step in the story yet ^^

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol... I think I've already done like 20 side quests and I've not had a single h scene yet?
Am I missing something here?!

Oh yeah and I noticed that the side quests should give you pp as a prize, but I'm not getting any?! Is it a bug?

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Lol... I think I've already done like 20 side quests and I've not had a single h scene yet?
Am I missing something here?!
The sidequest in the public hall right side do never lead to h scenes. The middle ones are hentai and the left side ones are assassination quests. you can disregard all quests on the right side if you only wanna see h scenes.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The sidequest in the public hall right side do never lead to h scenes. The middle ones are hentai and the left side ones are assassination quests. you can disregard all quests on the right side if you only wanna see h scenes.
Ohhh... I've been doing quests on the right side straight on, but now that you mention the above, there's no one to speak to on the left or middle sides.
Why's that?

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ohhh... I've been doing quests on the right side straight on, but now that you mention the above, there's no one to speak to on the left or middle sides.
Why's that?
Don't worry. Basically that means you are not too deep with the main story yet. Proceed further into the main story and eventually you'll get them.

Note that you can know what to do next from the menu (5th count from last) to indicate what you need to do for the main quest (the 1st item) and what sub quest you can take/have taken.

The whole game is pretty linear. Just proceed with the main quest and all will be unlocked eventually.

Murky

Banned
Reputation score

Don't worry. Basically that means you are not too deep with the main story yet. Proceed further into the main story and eventually you'll get them.

Note that you can know what to do next from the menu (5th count from last) to indicate what you need to do for the main quest (the 1st item) and what sub quest you can take/have taken.

The whole game is pretty linear. Just proceed with the main quest and all will be unlocked eventually.
Can you answer me 1 question plz?
I am stuck because i don't know how to increase my "drug %" It's stuck at 10 and i need 30 for the next hentai quest.

I TRIED EVERYTHING for at least 1 hour and i am still stuck.
Please help me :(

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you answer me 1 question plz?
I am stuck because i don't know how to increase my "drug %" It's stuck at 10 and i need 30 for the next hentai quest.

I TRIED EVERYTHING for at least 1 hour and i am still stuck.
Please help me :(
Two enemies have special attacks which increase the drug addiction %. You'll fight them at levels 2 and 3 of the dungeon located in the castle. Until you get there, no point stressing over it since it's really obvious which of these enemies is the one you're looking for.

Murky

Banned
Reputation score

Two enemies have special attacks which increase the drug addiction %. You'll fight them at levels 2 and 3 of the dungeon located in the castle. Until you get there, no point stressing over it since it's really obvious which of these enemies is the one you're looking for.
Thanks so much! It worked.
I am pretty much done with the game but i somehow missed those H attacks. Thanks for the help.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haaa got it. I end up being very happy knowing this xD

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The circle's speciality seems to be constructing the most extreme sex situations one can possibly imagine before inflicting them on a single protagonist.

The main story doesn't make that much sense, particularly the bit at the end featuring the final boss since that has zero relation to what went on before. At least the adviser game had a somewhat coherent plot despite the obvious focus on the scenes.

Either way, there's a 100% save file uploaded on this thread. Even without getting all of the achievements, the game is still very doable provided players pay attention to what is supposed to be done next.

There's also the very helpful text file which came with the game that explains exactly how to unlock all of the achievements.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How did you unlock #85 & 86 on the milk record? Thanks!
#85:

MP: 1000
Magic 500
MDF 500

#86:

Agility: 500

It's all in the text file みるくの足跡の埋め方, for those who can't read copying and pasting the info in some kind of machine translator should work most of the time.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

#85:

MP: 1000
Magic 500
MDF 500

#86:

Agility: 500

It's all in the text file みるくの足跡の埋め方, for those who can't read copying and pasting the info in some kind of machine translator should work most of the time.
Thanks Harley ;) Brain still suffering from some of the disturbing H and not working too well XD

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on the fisrt floor, she will automatically disappear in the story, when the king will ask you to go kill the boss on the 2sd floor, if she is here, you are not at that step in the story yet ^^
i have noooo idea what you mean with this XD
i get that i have to advance the story somehow to advance the dungeon.. my question should have been: how do i advance the story... le pic:

as you may have guessed.. i dont have the ability to read moonrunes :D

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i have noooo idea what you mean with this XD
i get that i have to advance the story somehow to advance the dungeon.. my question should have been: how do i advance the story... le pic:

as you may have guessed.. i dont have the ability to read moonrunes :D
Any way to enlarge your picture so that the text is actually readable?

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any way to enlarge your picture so that the text is actually readable?
its easely readable on my screen? o_O
other link, maby that works

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Go reclaim the staff which was stolen. The place you need to go to is the dungeon in the volcanic area which is reached after players pass through the arctic area SW of the starting town. Once you beat the monster who has the staff, teleport back to the forge shopkeeper and hand over the item.

Ancellion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go reclaim the staff which was stolen. The place you need to go to is the dungeon in the volcanic area which is reached after players pass through the arctic area SW of the starting town. Once you beat the monster who has the staff, teleport back to the forge shopkeeper and hand over the item.
thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.