What's new

[Complete - Partial] [shoku] 勇者ラティアと誠実な仲間たち。ただし淫乱 / Latia the Hero and Her Pleasant Companions (But Make it Lewd) (RJ286710/RE286710)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

ulmf thread

We made a partial translation for the new shoku game. This is an MV game, no need to do anything special this time, just drag and drop and overwrite. Includes libellule's cliplogger to send text to the clipboard for translation.

Marked this as WIP because we cannot find the teleport entry for the pause menu, and might have missed some minor things. He's done something odd with this one, even searching in all the js and json files doesn't find it. All the other nonstandard menu entries were in the custom menu plugin. The teleport destinations are translated though.
Also, I did not translate the flavor text on the "favorite food" and "favorite word" parts of the H stats screen, because there were quite a few of them, and it seems rather unimportant. The rest of the H stats screen is translated as usual though.

EDIT: fixed the teleport not being translated issue. It is tied to saves, so I added an npc in the main town who will fix it for you. It's the guy in the purple cloak next to Gogo's house. (north side of town, right of the exit to the new town area) And you can talk to him more than once, so he can set it back to English for you even if some other event changes it later on.

Thanks to Yugifan3 and Anurabis for helping with this. :D
Partial is attached to this post.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The Menu command for Teleport can be found MAP001, EV001. A new game will need to be started in order for it appear in game however.
If there's anything else you'd like me to assist with please let me know. Always been a big fan of Shoku games.
Additionally I can just upload the Map001 file if you'd like. It's basically set during the Intro.

Attachments

crap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Menu command for Teleport can be found MAP001, EV001. A new game will need to be started in order for it appear in game however.
If there's anything else you'd like me to assist with please let me know. Always been a big fan of Shoku games.
Additionally I can just upload the Map001 file if you'd like. It's basically set during the Intro.
There's another spot where it gets changed by an event pretty early in the game from テレポート to テレポート改; look in Map014.json. As you might expect, if you've already passed that event, translating that file won't update your save. Searching by the parameters (20,20,0,4) just brings up those 2, so probably no more surprise changes after that.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ah, so I should have just replaced all instances of テレポート with teleport. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for the info, guys. I suspected it set it as a variable somewhere when I couldn't find it in any of the usual places. Odd way of doing it. I'll just add an npc that sets it for the player so it will update whether they have it saved or not.

wcares

Reputation score
Could someone either make an MTL or tell me how to make an MTL so I can at least play the game a bit. I have translator++ but no idea how to use it.

Edit: I think I'm getting this. I have to use your translated files in Translator++ and it should batch translate everything you didn't. Then reapply the files and I should have all your good translations and the regular text MTL.

Last edited:

Thanh rhanh

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Does anyone have a file save?

hewhocumsbynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but I've got a question. I'm working on expanding this to a full dialogue translation, and I'm encountering an error when I try to edit dialogue brought up by scripts. I tried to translate the "Favorite Word" bit for Latia in the Common Event related to the Private Information screen, but I got the error message visible in the attached image. How did you edit the other information entries?

Attachments

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry for the necro, but I've got a question. I'm working on expanding this to a full dialogue translation, and I'm encountering an error when I try to edit dialogue brought up by scripts. I tried to translate the "Favorite Word" bit for Latia in the Common Event related to the Private Information screen, but I got the error message visible in the attached image. How did you edit the other information entries?
Looks like you accidentally deleted a punctuation mark somewhere. Which is very easy to do when editing MV scripts. I'd check for a missing ")" first since that's what it reports in that screenshot, but it may be something else that leads to it looking for a ")" when that's not the real issue. Or, if you added any symbols the engine interprets as code, that may have thrown things off, too. Just translating the text itself shouldn't cause any problems, you just have to watch the punctuation marks very closely. (in other words, I didn't take any special steps when translating these)

Feel free to ping/DM me on discord if you want to talk in real time (same username, and there's a link to a server I'm on in my signature).