What's new

Shop, and missions

Re: Shops, and missions

((Claire and Caitlyn enter the shop! XD))

Poor Jesse was getting exactly the opposite of what she wanted, as Claire pushed open the door, her head turned to Caitlyn for the moment, thankfully. "If River's here, we can always lay claim to her -- well, you can; I don't know her all that well!"

Emily just sat there with in the same posistion. She was still smiling mischievously. She wasn't about to leave when she was this curious. Thinking that she could just wait to see what is going on she said to her

picture.php

"Well.... I could just wait here to see what's going on..."

She stayed in the position. When Emily's curiosity is peaked like this it's hard for her to let go.

picture.php

"She's really nice," said Caitlyn. "Tough, smart and she keeps her head when things start getting crazy." She gave a polite wave to Jesse as she entered, moving up to the counter and swinging her pack off her back.

"Hi Jesse," she began, smiling at the brunette as she unzipped the bag, "I found a few things that might be able to help somebody else."

(She's going to turn in 1 Short sword, 1 First aid kit and 1 .38 magazine 8 / 8.)

Claire, allowing Caitlyn to dump her newly acquired belongings, turned her attention on the curious Emily and the heat-flushed Jesse, attention caught immediately as she noticed the brunette tremor and appear rather rushed, or distracted, or both.

picture.php

"Hm," she said to noone in particular, though she meandered over next to Emily, crossing her arms over her chest. "You look happy today," she told the shopkeeper, feeling just a little stirring of mischief crossing her own mind.

Selena starts to slow her movements, then randomly picking up speed and slowing down again, teasing Jesse continously as she eagerly licked up the juices that were leaking out,
picture.php

"Not long left now~"

Jesse lowered her head in embarrassment, then whispered,

picture.php
"I can't believe this is happening..." then she threw her head back, letting out a cry as she came, her love juices rushing into Selena's mouth.

Then she rested against the seat, panting heavily.

Caitlyn blinks and then grins,

picture.php

"Yes. . . it is an impressive amount of supplies. . ." She laughs, taking off her glasses and wiping her eyes. "Wow. Everything okay, Jesse?"

Leaning back at the intensity of Jesse's surprise orgasm (well, it wasn't much of a surprise to Claire, considering how worked up the brunette had looked!), the redhead stifled a grin with her hand, ignoring a twinge of heat that flared between her legs.

She tried to hook Emily and Caitlyn around the elbows, saying,

picture.php

"How about we give you a minute?" as she attempted to herd the other two women out the door -- trade in progress or no!

Emily got up and crossed her arms over her stomach. She had guessed what just happened. It seemed like to her someone was having fun during the work hours. Well, she wasn't the type to taddle on someone because of this but she still smiled mischievously and said teasingly-

picture.php

"Well... looks like someone had fun during work. No problem with that. I'm just looking for my friend... maybe you've seen her..."

She winked at Jeese when she said the middle part of the sentence.

Selena pokes her head up from behind the counter, Jesse's juice still cleanly on her face as she grins,
picture.php

"Can I help the three of you with anything?"

Claire paused, realizing that the other two weren't going to come away nicely, then cast a look at the blue-haired girl who'd poked her head out from under the table. Her brows climbed up under her bangs -- she hadn't realized the smokey-smelling young woman was interested in that sort of thing. Huh.

picture.php

"I'm just with her," Claire told Selena, nodding to Caitlyn, "to drop off some supplies and ask Jesse," poor Jesse, "about what else she needs... er." That came out wrong. She cast her eyes at the roof, the ground, anywhere but the brunette...

"but we can always come back." She turned her attention on the thoroughly embarrassed shop-keep. "Hey, don't sweat it," she tried to soothe, albeit a little awkwardly. She'd never run into this sort of problem before and... well, while it was embarrassing, it was also kind of funny! "If you can't get out from the shop all day and night, I don't begrudge you taking what you can get." She attempted to quell a snort and a laugh, but didn't quite manage it. "Now I know what to do if I want to charm an extra pair of pants off of you. Uh, off of your shelf, I mean." Oh wow, that joke wasn't meant to be so personal sounding.

Seeing Selena come out from beneath the counter her smile quickly faded into a frown. It was the girl from the sniper mission that used her and Iris as bait. She really didn't like this girl but thought of something to say. She turned her back and started walking out saying-
picture.php

"Well looks like your busy right now... Still though I think you could do so much better then that little blue haired freak..."

(Hey Wallpaper she's still looking around for Iris so I guess she isn't gonna join your mission <.<)

Caitlyn eventually brings her giggling under control and smiles to Selena.

picture.php

"I think I'm fine," she smiles, continuing to fight against any blushing. "I'm Caitlyn, by the way. I was just dropping some things off with Jesse. . . and looking for one more magazine for my .32."

She throws her arm around Claire quickly and gives her a squeeze, "I think she understands what you're trying to say." She smiles sympathetically.

Selena takes in the ammo, sword, and the first aid kit and looks at Jesse,
picture.php

"Is it okay to give her some ammo?" She then smiles as she turns to Emily, "Hey, where's your little fuck pet?"

Jesse suddenly lifted her head with resolve, and a tinge of embarrassment.

She pulled her pants back on, then grabbed Selena's arm, pulling her violently away from the stands as she dragged her through the exit to the room,

picture.php
"Shop is closed!" she announced, "I'll be back in a couple hours!" she said, dragging Selena along with her.

Blinking a few times, Claire looked at Caitlyn, brows quirked.

picture.php

"I've got a spare clip if you need it -- shouldn't she not be taking your things, though?" she pointed at the horde Selena was trying to make of Caitlyn's legitimate finds.

Selena lets out a yelp as she drops the .32 ammo in front of Claire,
picture.php

"Hey, c'mon Jesse, don't be so hasty!" She says with a half laugh.

Jesse quickly led her out of the room, squeezing her wrist so much it hurt.

Jesse glanced back at Selena with a malicious look, as if she had something very... Interesting in mind,

picture.php
"I'm going to have fun with you..." she said with a sadistic smile as Jesse led her up to her room, swinging the door open, and giving Selena a surprisingly strong shove inside. Selena hit the floor hard as Jesse shut the door behind her...

(Reap in Jesse's room! :3)

Caitlyn watches, equally confused as Jesse drags Selena away.

picture.php

"I'm. . . clearly out of the loop with the way things work around here." She gives an apologetic shrug. "Maybe we should stop back later. It would probably be best to give her some time to compose herself."

She watches them go. "I just hope she remembers what I dropped off."

Back