What's new

Shop, and missions

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shops, and missions

Selena slowly pushes her face forward, starting to dig her tongue into the wonderful smelling opening in front of her face, adding a little speed with her motions as she grinned,

"You're a very pretty girl~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse began to blush furiously, looking around the room, trying to not look nervous as Selena licked her folds.

Jesse glanced down at Selena, a look of passion on her face,

"Oh, sweetie, I wanna give it to you so bad..." she said in a quiet, lustful tone.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena pulls back and looks up with a wide grin, then returns to using her tongue to poke at the girl's flower while using one of her hands to rub and nudge the nub,

"Mmm... that would be nice, but you have a store to run~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse exhales in shock as Selena begins to play with her clit, trying to not look suspicious while Selena plays with her, she says in a sex crazed whisper,

"I-I can leave for a while, no one would notice..." she said, not able to help herself as her eyes kept wandering back to what Selena was doing, wanting to watch her play with her pussy.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins and continues to dig into the shopkeeper's nether lips, taking great pleasure in how she was making the girl feel. She tried to move as fast as she could without making too much noise,

"I wonder how calm you'll be able to stay if one of the other girls walks in~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse lets out a slight chuckle,

"You do that to me, and Honey, you won't be able to walk the next morning after I'm through with you..." she said with a mischievous grin, and a bright blush as she watches enthusiastically as Selena plays with her pussy.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena let out a soft laugh as she continues her work, continuing to try to steadily pleasure the girl, there was a very interested look in her eye as she smiles,

"Heh, sounds interesting, but are you sure you'd be able to~? You have been spending a lot of time cooped up in this shop~"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River walks into the store, noticing Jesse looking down at the counter as she does so. Not thinking much of it, she looks around a bit.

"Morning Jesse. You wouldn't happen to have some more .32 ammo would you?" She asks, finally walking up.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse jerks her head up, her face becoming very red as she puts on a big smile for River,

"Oh-hey! Hi! Ha-ha! How are you?" she said with her cheeks bright red as she was leaning forward with her eyes sealed shut.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River tilts her head at the shopkeeper's odd reaction.

"Aaalright, how about you?" She asks slowly.

((While we're at it, inventory check plz, I seem to have forgotten how much ammo I have left :/ ))

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena grins mischevously as she hears River entering and looks up at Jesse, she sticks her tongue out at her, then suddenly pulls back and pushes in as deep as she could while trying to stay quiet,

"Let's see you keep your cool now~" she thinks to herself.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily looked all over for Iris. She wondered where she went. Wondering if she went on a mission without her she began to wonder towards the store. If she had left then she would have probably restocked her supplies. That's what she thought at least. She said as she walked in-

"Hey Jeese..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse flinched as the two girls began to talk to her, letting out a small squeak.

Jesse puts a hand up to clear her throat, then acts as if she beating at her stomach, but instead she starts to bang Selena lightly on the head.

"I-I'm sorry, I've got cramps. Ha-ha!" Jesse put a look on her face that nearly shouted that she wanted the two to go away, "Do you need something?" she asked politely.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River looks mildly offended at the look Jesse gives her. She shrugs lightly, then turns to walk out.

"No, I guess not. Maybe some other time." She says in an irritated tone of voice.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena rubs her head slightly as she resumes her steady pace, deciding that she's had enough fun at Jesse's expense.... for now anyway.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily wasn't paying too much attention to Jeese. Although she did notice she had a strange look. She wondered if she should ask her about Iris or try to see if something is wrong with her again.

"Hey... is there something wrong again?"

She said in a gentle way. She wasn't used to this type of thing but she would try to comfort Jeese if she needed her too.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse eccentrically shook her head,

"N-no, nothing-nothing! Perfectly fine! Never felt better!" she said with a bright smile.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily was curious about what was happening to her. She seemed embarrassed and was going crazy. She walked over to the counter and put her elbows down on it while resting her head on her hands. She smiled mischievously at Jeese and said

"I'm looking for my friend... but it seems like something going on here.. I guess she can wait a second."

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Selena continues to lick Jesse, grinning happily as she starts to get a little more eager and picking up speed as she decides to be less descrete, wondering if she could get Jesse to peak when there was a girl in the store...

"I wonder how much longer you'll last~" she whispers quietly.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse's pussy was leaking a lot, and her legs were shivering at every touch Selena gave her, she appeared ready to cum soon.

Jesse shook her head,

"N-nothing's-" she let out a cute squeak as Selena's tongue ran over a sweet spot. Looking at Emily with a desperate tone, she pleaded, "C-could you come back later...?"