What's new

Shop, and missions

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shops, and missions

"Unfortunately, it's been a long period of time since I've lost interest in carnal pleasures, so I will have to pass on that. I am interested however, on whether a brooding "shopkeeper" has seen a woman with white hair recently."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse comes in through the shop doors, smelling good, while only barely tinted with the smell of sex on her, which was a rare thing for Jesse, as she usually reeks of it.

"You can fuck with me now!" she announces before heading in, seeing Ferris, and then smiling brightly at Luna, "Why, Hello, dear!" she greets her, quickly trotting towards the brown haired girl, and wrapping her arms around her with glee, placing a kiss on Luna's forehead, and looking into her eyes with a bright, friendly smile, "Oh, sweetie, after what happened in my room with you, I was so worried for you!" she told her, not mentioning nor hinting that she knew Fleur was going to try and kill her, "Are you alright?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

There was only two things in the world that could drain all of Luna's strength from her, tears...and extreme amounts of genuine affection towards her. Finding herself in a rather "uncomfortable" position, the red-eyed girl attempted to come up with an appropriate response.

"I...I'm...fine... A bit tired earlier...but fine otherwise..."

This statement wasn't a complete lie, oddly enough, as if by some mystical intervention, the pain had disappeared almost completely after her dream, the injury having healed overnight. Still, it was better not to mention the fact she had passed out in the hallway...especially to her sister.

(Luna isn't aware that Iris is the one that carried her back.)

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Jesse's perception check)

Jesse easily saw that Luna was not telling the truth, and her left hand went up to Luna's cheek, and started pulling on it as if she were a child.

"Come on, dear, tell me the truth! What's wrong, sweetie? You can tell me," she assured Luna.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

And again with the maternal instincts...

Finding herself in quite the predicament, Luna attempted to divert Jesse's question with another of her own, hoping to sidetrack it away from something she didn't want to talk about.

"I...I....Have you seen Iris?..."

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

She had walked into a weird situation...
She just wants to get a new pair of clothes before trying to find her sister, but the shopkeep already has a customer... if thats what she really is. From afar they almost look like lovers, but still, she don't plan on walking around in rags so she walked over to them. And spoke in her soft voice.

"Um, I am sorry to interrupt but I need some new clothes."
(Did I just kinda save Luna?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Nope, I never mentioned Ferris leaving the counter )

While still slouching in Jesse's chair, waiting for her to take over, Ferris grabbed at the small stack of clothes under the table, and placed it on the counter for Rin, without saying a word.

Knowing that Ferris would take care of it for her, Jesse continued to smile and talk to Luna. Her mouth tilted in disapproval. She didn't want to say a word about Iris that might relate to the sex they had. She knew the girl was very shy, albeit, a little perverse, so she was not about to leak even a little bit of information leading to the sex they had.

"I don't know where she is right now, sweetie..." she told the truth, while avoiding the actual truth, "What's wrong, sweetie? I can make it all better," she assured Luna once more.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Once again trying to dodge questions she didn't want to answer, Luna attempted to shift the conversation towards her favor by pressing with more question, believing Jesse to know more than she was letting on.

"...Would you happen to have met her earlier then?... Seeing as you said "now"...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Rin changed quickly, and asked another question, this time directed at the person that gave her the clothes.

"I want to fix these clothes do you have anything for me to fix them?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse rolled her eyes at Luna.

"Sweetie, I see everyone in the Inn, at least once a day..." she reminded Luna. Her left hand pulling at her cheek moved up to her forehead, as she checked Luna's temperature, "Now, tell me what's wrong, I'm not gonna leave you alone until I know you're alright," she told Luna, determined not to let her go, noting how she's avoiding the subject.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rin changed quickly, and asked another question, this time directed at the person that gave her the clothes.

"I want to fix these clothes do you have anything for me to fix them?"
Ferris raised a eyebrow at Rin, "How bout other clothes? Did ya ever think of that?" she scoffed at Rin.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna froze as she realized she was caught, there would be no easy way to get out of her present situation while hiding the fact she had succumbed to weakness. Nontheless, she made one final attempt, revealing a tad more than she would have liked.

"I'm fine...really...I am... I fell asleep from exhaustion the previous day in the middle of the hallway...that's it..."

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Ferris raised a eyebrow at Rin, "How bout other clothes? Did ya ever think of that?" she scoffed at Rin.

"Yea, but... aren't we low on supplies or something? So fixing something would be a great help right?"
(Rin changed already and wants to fix her old clothes... so... WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING RJ? :eek:)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse gasped in surprise at Luna told her, and cupped both of her hands on Luna's cheeks, looking into her eyes with concern, as a mother would for her child.

"Sweetie!" she exclaimed, "What on Earth happened to you?!?" she demanded, her voice carrying through the whole lobby as she acted as if she was about to save Luna from some malicious force.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Yea, but... aren't we low on supplies or something? So fixing something would be a great help right?"
(Rin changed already and wants to fix her old clothes... so... WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING RJ? :eek:)
( In order to fix something, you need the proper materials to do it, having the same item type is usually the case. )

Ferris sighed, and threw her head back in annoyance, "God damn it, just use a fucking ripped sleeve to patch your shit up! What's your malfunction, kid?" she asked angrily.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(OK, wait, I thought there was a PERSON to fix your shit?)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Rin can do it herself, there are sowing tools, just like gun repair tools, inside the Inn. )

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

(Ok, 1. I was sure there used to be a NPC character that fixes your clothing.
2. Where would I find the tools needed to sew my shit back together.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( It's in the lobby, all ya needed to do was declare that Rin wanted to use her craft skill to sow. And, the NPC you're talking about can indeed sow it back together, but it takes a longer while to get it back to your character in game time, when she could just do it in one post. )

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Jesse gasped in surprise at Luna told her, and cupped both of her hands on Luna's cheeks, looking into her eyes with concern, as a mother would for her child.

"Sweetie!" she exclaimed, "What on Earth happened to you?!?" she demanded, her voice carrying through the whole lobby as she acted as if she was about to save Luna from some malicious force.

"N-nothing... I made a blunder earlier...that was it".

Her lies backfiring on her again, Luna found herself in a more uncomfortable situation with each passing second. At the current rate, it seemed she would be forced to either run away...or spill everything.

(Early in the morning... need my coffee for a better post. Brb)