Shop, and missions

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Shops, and missions

Jesse's head tilted at Luna, as her hands wrapped around the Luna's back again, and drew her into another hug. Her hands massaged Luna's back as she spoke to her softly, caressing her with both her voice, and her hands.

"Tell me everything, sweetie, I'll make all the bad things go away," she assured Luna once more, deeply sounding concerned for her health.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna remained during the embrace, a tad fidgety, but with no real strength behind her strugglings. Should she tell this..."mother-like" figure...everything that had happened? No... there would be no need for that. Provided she played her cards right, there would be no need for violence either...and she could always run in the worst case scenario, or so she thought.

I...I made a mistake in a fight the previous day... for which I was punished accordingly...nothing major. I'm better now..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse continues to hold Luna, only pulling her head away to look into her eyes with question and concern.

"A fight?" she blinked, "Oh, goodness, sweetie, did one of those horrible monsters hurt you?" she asked, giving another rub along her back in comfort.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...No, twas my own mistake. Nothing more...The day those sinners are able to harm me so has yet to come..."

(Lazy post... Replacing boilers is a pain.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse shook Luna a little, getting irritated as she gave her a reminding squeeze of her promise to not let her go until she absolutely knew her poor Luna was okay, and wasn't trying to tough it out.

"Not a monster..?" she blinked for a second, only to double her effects of attention and care to Luna, "Oh, you poor thing! Someone here tried to hurt you, didn't they!?!" she accused this supposed person, running her hands up and down as if to soothe bruises. She kneeled down to a knee, and cupped her face again with her hands, forcing Luna's face to look at her as her face suggested she was about to take on an army fearlessly, "Tell me who hurt you!" she demanded, "I promise, I'll make sure they never hurt you again!"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...There is no need...I was in the wrong originally anyway..."

Luna gathered herself, doing her best to surpress her "weakness", and refusing to disclose her earlier brawl with Fleur. There was no need for another to be involved in her personal affairs, no matter who it was. The blood that stained her hands was hers to bear, and no one else's. She would make sure of that.

"Either way... that child has already been given a taste of reality..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse looks awestruck at the mention of a 'child'

"Child!?!" she exclaims, "What do you mean, child!?!"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(Guess Jesse isn't used to Luna's "manner of speaking"...)

"Child...a person that has yet to reach maturity, whether physically, mentally, or emotionally... a person who has yet to be stained by the evils of this world... a term that can refer to many people really...both metaphorically and literally..."

Realizing that her "speech" may have caused confusion for the other woman, Luna attempted to clarify it in more clear terms.

"In this event I'm speaking metaphorically...the person should have reached adulthood age wise at this point... although I can't say she has had enough contact with the reality of this world yet."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse shook her head in confusion, blinking several times at Luna, dumbfounded.

"S-sweetie... Who?" she asked, "Who was it? And why are you two fighting? We need to band together if we're going to survive this!" she gave a friendly rub of Luna's cheeks, smiling at her kindly, "We can't be fighting each other..."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna remained resilient in keeping facts hidden, trying to blow it over as best she could.

"...Twas only a friendly duel to settle a dispute from the past...nothing more. And sparring is required in order to keep one's skills properly honed, that is a fact."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse stood up, and scolded Luna with a finger pointed at her.

"It's also a fact that rest and recuperation is along the path to victory, as well as slow and steady wins the race," she instructs Luna, "Being someone who cares about you, it really worries me to think that you might be hurt, to think that you might be in pain. All I want to do is help you, sweetie..." Jesse took Luna's hands in her own, and clasped them together, almost as if in prayer, "Please... Let me help you... Tell me what's wrong, and I can make it all better..." she pleaded with worry for Luna.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...I truly am in good health now... if not better than before. The scars of the past have disappeared in my sleep... and no longer weigh me down..."

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Rin spends some time fixing her torn clothes.
(Lazy post cause I want to get this over with)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Rin spends some time, sitting in the lobby, working at her torn clothing with a needle and cloth, patching up her exposed clothing.

(Rin's stamina status: Yellow)

Spending quite some time, working on her badly torn clothing, she finds that her hands were worn, as well as her mind, from sowing the clothing back to full effectiveness in one sitting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jesse sighed, letting Luna's hands go, a little annoyed at the woman. Her hands instead found Luna's shoulders, and gripped them gently.

"Sweetie... Don't push yourself. Whenever you're hurt, or feeling lonely, think about those that care about you, and don't be afraid to call to them to help you," she said.

Her right hand cupped Luna's cheek, and brought her head in, as Jesse leaned in to kiss Luna on her forehead, "I'll always be ready to help you, so please, if you ever need someone to be with you for any reason... I'll be here."

After the kiss and soft, kind words, Jesse let go of Luna, walking past her, and took over Ferris's place at the desk, making the woman slouch somewhere else.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Relieved that she was out of that predicament, Luna proceeded to thank Jesse for her concern before departing again on the search for Iris.

"...Thank you. I'll hold you to those words.

Making a small bow, the red-eyed girl then left the shop...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Rin got up... and just as she was about to go back to the room, her eyes passed the words "Rescue Lin". The repaired clothes dropped to the ground as she stared at the sign. Lin was captured by monsters. Probably when she went out to help her. Rin picked up her clothes and ran back to her room. After she put those in storage. She ran back to the board, signed her name on the notice and asked for 2 clips of ammo from the shop keeper.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse happily nods at Rin, and hands her two .38 clips, one of which is loaded into her gun as a fresh clip, while the half empty one is pocketed.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shop, and missions

(Going to kinda move everyone into the shop for a post or two, then we'll get started on the mission.)

Following her sister into the shop so as to check the mission board, Luna opted to use the opportunity in order to request a small favor from Jesse...

"...May I ask a small favor of you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse looked up from her counter, a little surprised to see Luna again.

"Oh, hello sweetie!" she welcomes Luna, nodding at her, "What do you need?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Silently Iris stood by Luna's side as she spoke with Jesse. Before Luna or Jesse said anything Iris had nodded and said "Hello" to Jesse in a friendly manner. Iris wanted to get some supplies from Jesse and ask her about about a few things before heading out on a mission she Luna, and Emily had signed up for.

(( How much ammo does Iris have? ))