What's new

ACT Shota [Sigorock!] Top of Erebos (RJ292837, RE292837)

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Threads are allowed to discuss loli/shota content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.
(Images removed by moderator)

Creator's Ci-En:

Stealth-based action game. Levels are full of patrolling women that will h you if they catch you. You can use the rocks and weird Egyptian-looking symbols to draw them to certain locations. Includes some problem solving and puzzle elements as well. I'm finding the game fun but pretty difficult so far.

Standard RPGMaker controls.

Arrow keys: movement

Z: Talk/Interact

there might be more controls related to mechanics I haven't progressed to yet.

Story is all in moonspeak, so I'm not sure on it.

Fetishes: Clothed, Anime, 3D Works, Elder Girl x Younger Boy, Naughty/Lewd, Reverse Rape, Big Breasts

First thread I've ever posted here. Tried to follow the format but sorry if I messed up anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game kinda looks interesting, but this guy basically produces overpriced shovelware. It's the dudes third game already this year and there are lots of games with much more content for a much better price out there.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game is frustratingly difficult lmao
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I love when the AI has autistic seizures all over the map so their vision radius is near perfect. Then when they catch a glimpse of you, your character decides to move at 1% of his normal speed. Makes for such a pleasant and fun experience.

Anyone have a save? This game is garb.

Edit: So if you reach that part where the girl chases you through the small maze, is that an instant game over? Because regardless if I reach the end or not, it's the same thing.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I'm not sure what you're talking about. I love when the AI has autistic seizures all over the map so their vision radius is near perfect. Then when they catch a glimpse of you, your character decides to move at 1% of his normal speed. Makes for such a pleasant and fun experience.

Anyone have a save? This game is garb.

Edit: So if you reach that part where the girl chases you through the small maze, is that an instant game over? Because regardless if I reach the end or not, it's the same thing.
Yeah I've tried that maze part multiple times and I'm fairly sure it's always a bad end. I also can't even tell what the criteria is to "stop" a chase. Sometimes it stops when you leave the room and other times you have to run through 5-6 rooms for the chase to stop. If anyone has a save I'd appreciate it as well just to look at the okay-ish cg

OP
K

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Really enjoyed the animations that I've discovered so far but yeah, a save would really be appreciated if anybody's bothered to finish the game

Reputation score
Okay so I've been slowly making my way through this game because I hate myself and I beat the first area and have reached big tiddy goth gf, which appears to be the second part of the game. Save starts there. Dying takes you to the hub world thing and there appear to be scenes for the first girl however interacting with them seems to do nothing. If anyone figures that out I'll give you a cookie.

This game is still incredibly difficult and not in a good way. I don't even know what the consumable items you receive even do.

Attachments

Diffsin

Reputation score
Alright here is a full save because i had nothing else to do.
You can view the scenes from the item menu by using the heart items (You can buy these heart items from the hearts in the hub, with the currency you gather from the mining points in the levels)

Attachments

OP
K

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Alright here is a full save because i had nothing else to do.
You can view the scenes from the item menu by using the heart items (You can buy these heart items from the hearts in the hub, with the currency you gather from the mining points in the levels)
My hero

EDIT: Are these saves working for everyone else? Putting them in the save folder in the game doesn't allow me to load them. Looked in AppData and such too but the game doesn't seem to save anywhere but the save folder in the actual game files. Is it possible we need your config or global save as well?

Last edited:

Diffsin

Reputation score
You are probably correct
If it still doesn't work here is my pro tip for finishing it yourself: farm the mining points in the first stage for money(not actually sure what it is but the stuff you farm from the mining points that isn't a consumable). It doesn't matter if you die since you keep your money.
In the hub after you die you can then interact with the lamp-crystal-things and buy your way through the game. Might take an hour or so but it's better than actually playing the game. Note that this is the same money you use for scenes so that adds to the farming(still all things considered it only took me a little over an hour, so not too bad)

Attachments

OP
K

Krampus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You are probably correct
If it still doesn't work here is my pro tip for finishing it yourself: farm the mining points in the first stage for money(not actually sure what it is but the stuff you farm from the mining points that isn't a consumable). It doesn't matter if you die since you keep your money.
In the hub after you die you can then interact with the lamp-crystal-things and buy your way through the game. Might take an hour or so but it's better than actually playing the game. Note that this is the same money you use for scenes so that adds to the farming(still all things considered it only took me a little over an hour, so not too bad)
That worked. Thanks for the saves and the tips my dude.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This game isn't anywhere on DLSite or anywhere else. Does it still exist?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Did this game have a jap name? The english one is definitely delisted.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Link to the game's page doesn't work.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Never thought I'd be back in this game's thread. But anyway, looks like the dev's name of Dlsite isn't Sigirock! but instead Sigorock! now. They only have one game listed even on the JP side, this game seems non-existent. For what it's worth, the H-world is better off that way.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
In case you're looking for the JP DLSite version (game is still gone):

Creator's Ci-En:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Oh, it's this guy. The one who did weirdly blocky 3d models, not helped by his first game(?) being yet another forgettable rpgmaker title. I can understand why he deleted it then.

More positively, the stuff on his ci-en and the one game he still has on dlsite shows he's improved a significant amount. They still kinda look a little thick-set but it looks less obvious now. I don't think it helps he has his female character using the default unity male character's rig.

Still though, give it a couple years and he might make an interesting 3d act, providing he can wean himself off rpgmaker and add more bounce to his animations.