What's new

Sinners In Your Hands, Mr. Satan

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hypothetical: If you were the Devil or the equivalent in your particular system of beliefs, what would you stock Hell with?

For example, I think it would be particularly cruel to put someone in a giant orgy but prevent them from actually getting aroused or enjoying themselves. They just have to watch everyone else, without the pleasure some get from voyeurism.

That's an extremely light punishment, though. Come on. Show me your cruel and creative sides.

(Note: I don't actually believe in the conventional ideas of the afterlife. This is strictly for shits and giggles.)

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Sinners In Your Hands, Mr. Satan

For suicide bombers, they get 70 virgins but lose their penis.

Either that or they get 70 babies.

Unless they'd enjoy that, in which case see the first idea.

Also, I'm not sure this could act as a whole punishment, but at least part of it, you watch your whole life through a TV or something, except everyone you've ever met is in the room watching it with you.

Every time you ever fapped over a picture of someone you know? They're there watching you doing it, while glaring at you. Every time you said something harsh about someone behind their back, they see that. That time you fapped to guro. etc.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Hell punishments?

In b4 people trying to be tuff guys trying to make the sickest torture ever.

Well as far as I can tell, people really love to be accepted. Things that make you unacceptable like shaving their hair off, deforming their face, being obese/anorexic, being extremely stupid, having a lisp, cross-eyed, etc., and having people talk about you really does wear a person down.

If you can take all these characteristics, and be sent back up to Earth, where you have to face the wrath of the public opinion without any sort of redeeming quality to your life, that would be its own hell.

Oh, and have locust burst out of their penis.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

MY DICK SPLIT OPEN, AND LOCUSTS FLEW OUT!

Anyway, I believe (well i don't actually believe, but in terms of morality and justice) that hell works in it's circles as illustrated in Dante's Inferno so I think punishment would be extremely specific to crimes. I mean, specific to the point where you may even have unique tortures, like an entire circle just for yourself.

Though I guess it would be most "efficient" to use the Sartre method of "Hell is other people." This way you wouldn't have so many torture devices and demons for punishment and leaves you room to get that surround sound system you always wanted. :cool:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For sins:

Gluttony: I'd stock hell with delicious looking and smelling candies and treats that actually tasted like burned skunks asshole, but you were forced to eat them and nothing else for eternity.

Lust: constant eternal state of extreme arousal without the ability to receive any sexual pleasure of any kind.

The others I don't have enough energy to think about right now.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Middle Management.

I'm in favour of putting them in a sealed room and giving them everything they ever wanted the moment they arrived, for eternity. No changes or updates to this. It may take a while depending on the things in question, but everything gets boring and repetetive eventually.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

*stops before topic gets derailed*

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

you all are so simple, completely fuck people up! don't punish people for sins that make sense to the punishment, you spent your life fucking everything in sight? well, in hell, you get to be tortured with food and physical pain.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

i like that curse from sandman, eternal waking.

so more or less, you wake up in your bed, and within a few seconds things turn nightmarish. you then wake up from this nightmare only to find yourself in another nightmare. repeat ad infinitum.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Pretty soon you'd work out what was going on, surely?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

so you think knowing your in a nightmare helps?

also given the turnover is about 12 seconds your not really given time to think... ever.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

in most things where that is over-used it does get boring, and predictable for the person in it, so, you'd have to have chaotic order to the dream-awake-nightmare ratio, with more nightmares than anything else, but still, the chaos would be enough to keep you on your toes the whole time.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

that to i guess, also its obviously never the same nightmare.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

They'd have to watch the movie 'Batman & Robin' for all eternity.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The punishment would be having to die, alongside everything one loves again and again for eternity. It would start some time before, and there would be some variation, but every time you would know for certain that you're going to die painfully soon and you're able to do nothing to change that. It could be something like a battle(with you possibly as a commander) but no matter what you do, even if your side wins, you're going to die.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Shove someone into a nice, big room, with the BEST surround sound EVER, SHELVES upon SHELVES of DVDs, and a nice, comfy recliner with a built in remote. Thing is, the DVDs are so high, you can't see what they are, and the remote only has an 'On' button. They are forced into the comfy chair, leaned back, and strapped in with their eyes kept open. They turn on the nice, big-ass plasma T.V., and the DVD player enters a DVD. It starts automatically, and is preset to repeat a-b. Plus the volume is maxed.

Can you guess what's playing?

Here's a hint:
"BELIEVE IT!"

... FOR ETERNITY.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well I don't know about that, considering I wish most narutards would go to hell, they might actually enjoy it when they get there :(