What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [ Skunks ] [ スカンクス ] 進撃の巨大娘~ANOTHER~ RJ328740

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
進撃の巨大娘~ANOTHER~

Their Ci-en site address:
Here we have another game from Skunks. Attack on Giantess Another. Unlike the first Attack on Giantess
I can take one look at the woman and say that she is legal (...maybe).

1622761264178.png

First thing I would like to note is that for the demo I snagged there seems to be a bug where you can not access the menu screen. It hasn't happened since then but I don't know what triggered it the first time.

Like the past games released by Skunks this plays like an arena tournament RPG (How I see it anyway).

Z is confirm.
X is supposed to bring up the menu and cancel.
Shift can be held to skip text.
directional keys Left / Right / up / down to move.

Gameplay:
Turn-based RPGmaker with H moves in combat. You lose you get the H-scene. This game some of the enemies will not telegraph their specials. Get caught by a special and you have to
struggle to get out. Even if you get out you will have a status effect depending on what attack the enemy hit you with. You upgrade your attacks and amount of attacks you have at the shop.

New thing is that your character gets (is forced) to review what happened in front of a class if she losses a battle. That's right! You have a drone recording your fights. Better not put on a sad showing.

Fetishes: Giantess, Bondage, lesbian, smell, breast smothering, Vore, burr.

1622761420176.png
1622761461747.png
1622761487677.png 1630306246435.png
There will also be battles where the opponent is the same size.

The game was released on October 5 2021.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

ArchJudge

Reputation score
So does anyone know how to unlock the final 3 scenes? I have beaten the final boss but looks like I still have 3 bosses missing.

samur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have problems with the 4th girl.
I dont know how to avoid her "squirt"?
How do you counter her?

savedata

Reputation score
Well, was hoping this was more alike to battle fuckers and had a healthier balance between the extreme fetishes and usual sex, but it's not the case.
There's only 3 usual lesbian scenes on it, and all still fully on suited, doesn't tear them in any way. I still kinda enjoyed them, but this one really is a hard sell unless you're into lesbian giantess/fart,etc.