Title: Slave's Sword~自由都市編~
Version 1.15
DLSite JPN Link:
DLSite ENG Link:
Author's page:
Author: ぽいずん
Game size: 720.53MB
Release date: 11/28/2016
Hey guys, I'm back with a gift. I've finished a full translation of Slave's Sword (The Free City).
So it turned out this game is a real pain to translate. It made me feel so miserable lol. Whew, it took me ~2 months to finish this one.

First, this game starts with 2 options -> With and without Heroine's voice, so every single dialogue comes up with a duplicate.
But unfortunately for me, some of them comes up with 4, 8, 16 and some with 32 duplicates (fucking hell) (I'm looking at you, blacksmith and questgiver npc).
I don't really know how this happened but I guess the author didn't like to use Switch and Common Event tools that much.
And then. this game is freaking darn long. Very very lengthy and textheavy uhhh. Estimated playtime should be around 12 hours or more.

All these things taught me a lot, the author must have put a tons of effort to create this game, he worked really hard for it and he deserved to earn for it.
So please, buy this game from Dlsite to give him a fair and well-deserved share. He really earned it.
And after you download the game from Dlsite, just unpack the game and you can just put my translation data so you can enjoy it.
This game contained 68 H scenes, enjoy!
Here's the download *Link removed*
Check out on how to unpack MV game

My translation patch is free to grab, everyone can take it for free.
I'm doing this because it's fun and it's a good method to sharpen my English and Japanese skill.
My Patreon is just a donation box, nothing more.

Btw, my job is getting quite busy right now, so I might not have much time to start a new project,
but I don't mind hearing out what game should I go for next (Big plus if it's NTR)

Thanks for reading up to this point, you guys are awesome <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Very nice job.
I've always been pushing back playing the game... Now that's it in english, I'll put it at the next game to play.

Thanks for the hard work !

(also time to learn how to apply a patch to an MV game.....)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Doing god's work. Thanks man

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
you're alive :eek::eek:

shadowcore pleassseeeeee

Last edited:

fggtking

Lurker
Reputation score
For those who bought the game which is ver 1.15, don't worry there will be no difference as the update from 1.14 is just some typos so the translation will still work as usual. tested it here.(y) oh yeah and thanks for this gem. maybe someone will translate the sequeal also.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just on another note about your tutorial... the method u use to extract the game uses way too much ram from the computer and also must choose the correct process/id when checking the stuff... just as a note since i have no idea if u know about this one, however RPG Maker MV have an better more stable unpacker called Enigma VBUnpacker. For now it's on version 0.51 and is compatible with most(if not all) released games ti'll a while ago...(including newer games).
You can get it from the developer page(Life in Hex)... if u guys feels like it =D. It's way easier to use... run the program as admin, don't need to run the game... choose the packed file, press on unpack and wait the process... it'll instantly copy all files toward the same folder the exe is with the name #default_folder#. Re-name this folder or move the files outside of it and play the game through the extracted game.exe.

Still thank you so much for the translation, was waiting for this game to be translated for a loong time as well... maybe once u recovered and refreshed from this run, may attempt translating the second game(but it should be guaranteed another 2 months or more as well since in content the game is equal or have even a bit more though xD).

Last edited:

iWriter88

Reputation score
Just on another note about your tutorial... the method u use to extract the game uses way too much ram from the computer and also must choose the correct process/id when checking the stuff... just as a note since i have no idea if u know about this one, however RPG Maker MV have an better more stable unpacker called Enigma VBUnpacker. For now it's on version 0.51 and is compatible with most(if not all) released games ti'll a while ago...(including newer games).
You can get it from the developer page(Life in Hex)... if u guys feels like it =D. It's way easier to use... run the program as admin, don't need to run the game... choose the packed file, press on unpack and wait the process... it'll instantly copy all files toward the same folder the exe is with the name #default_folder#. Re-name this folder or move the files outside of it and play the game through the extracted game.exe.

Still thank you so much for the translation, was waiting for this game to be translated for a loong time as well... maybe once u recovered and refreshed from this run, may attempt translating the second game(but it should be guaranteed another 2 months or more as well since in content the game is equal or have even a bit more though xD).
Thanks for this, was having lots of problems but this fixed it.

zipetya

Reputation score
Awesome, NorzZ!! This is going to be great! Will defo try it out soon... :)

For those who bought the game which is ver 1.15, don't worry there will be no difference as the update from 1.14 is just some typos...
Well technically, this is not true. Here is the version-up note (was quite hard to hunt it down - from their dlsite blog) and its Google-fu translation:

そしてSlave's Swordのほうですが、以下の不具合を修正します。
・最終決戦(セルウェイの議事堂)にて敵に捕まり凌辱された際
 パラメーターが正常に上がっていなかった不具合を修正します。
And Slave's Sword is the way to fix the following bugs.
· When you are captured by enemies and insulted at the final battlefield (Cellway parliament)
Fix the problem that the parameter did not go up correctly.

Still, more than likely, everything will work as intended.

EDIT: aaand noticed in the OP that the version mentioned became v1.15 some time ago, so... Doesn't matter anymore, I guess! THX again, NorzZ!

dsparil

Reputation score
Full translations are always appreciated, thank you.

poppyseed02134

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nice, this developer always has voices on the heroine. Love his works.

Also a suggestion for a NTR game? NoTearsRebirth.

https://ulmf.org/threads/rj213256-notears-notearsrebirth.11363/

EDIT: I'm having problems with patching the game. When I use the extractor to find the game like 4 copies of the game are available for selection. None of them work.

Last edited:

FinalCloud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Awesome, thanks for this. I have also held of on this game for a while. As it now has an English translation I will happily buy it from dlsite when I get round to playing it.

zipetya

Reputation score
EDIT: I'm having problems with patching the game. When I use the extractor to find the game like 4 copies of the game are available for selection. None of them work.
|
| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
|
ˇ

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Nice surprise!! Also the INEVITABLE suggestions: a game called INEVITABLE (lol) by Hoshi no Yume, Confusion World, Shadowcore, etc.

But more seriously i want to suggest 2 games that i haven't seen much mentioned here (in the translation section that is) and the game that says upcoming, wich is already released btw, both are really good games full of twists.

PD: in case you are counting votes add 1 to NoTears Rebirth xD

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
So I've had to deliberate on this for a while, but I'm going to have to take the link down. I'll admit that in the original thread, I was not entirely clear as to why exactly I was closing it. Regardless, I DID say that there are legal issues that the forums do not want to get involved in. Let me be clear about this: I am not allowing any more fan translation links of this game to be circulated publicly in the forum.
Before anything else, I would like to add that as far as ULMF is concerned, we allow and support fan translations so long as we are not asked to take them down due to legal issues. This has clearly entered that domain.
Since this is partially my fault for being unclear, the thread can remain open for civil discussion, unless it starts devolving into pointless arguing.

HoraLover

Lurker
Reputation score
I really hope you'd pick up Shadowcore for a proper translation; It's a game that is worth sinking hours into and playing the game over multiple times.
That being said, it's also really text heavy and would probably be really taxing on you, especially with work and all.

If not, here are a few games I was hoping would be translated. (They're all NTR)

Curse of Destiny

Life on the Floating Island

Fall of the Ship

Stardust

Forward Ho

Escape from Z City

Confusion World

Superior Stone

I guess really any of the games from Ghost_SM, Star's Dream or Team Niimii

Regardless, thank you for your work and we all really appreciate the time and effort you put into these translations.

iWriter88

Reputation score
I really hope you'd pick up Shadowcore for a proper translation; It's a game that is worth sinking hours into and playing the game over multiple times.
That being said, it's also really text heavy and would probably be really taxing on you, especially with work and all.

If not, here are a few games I was hoping would be translated. (They're all NTR)

Curse of Destiny

Life on the Floating Island

Fall of the Ship

Stardust

Forward Ho

Escape from Z City

Confusion World

Superior Stone

I guess really any of the games from Ghost_SM, Star's Dream or Team Niimii

Regardless, thank you for your work and we all really appreciate the time and effort you put into these translations.
Shadowcore already has a modified machine trans no? By ShittyGoogleTrans. Ofc it's not the best, but everything makes sense when playing it. I do wish the sex scenes were cleaned up a bit though.

OP
NorzZ

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
all right, so linking patreon should be okay, right?
*Link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:

Neosuduno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
NorzZ, Bad news. Many of the sentences do not word wrap to the text box, and fly off them.

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
NorzZ, Bad news. Many of the sentences do not word wrap to the text box, and fly off them.
U need to run the game in jp locale... not through locale emulator but real jp locale while also extract. I didn't experience any problem here and played from beginning to end with v1.15 through the entire game, only some speechs were in jp like when trying to leave town/talk with some random npc's on the city(like one of the slave girls in the night). If the messages leaves the box to other places in the screen, something is wrong on ur side xD

Status
Not open for further replies.