What's new

ACT Small Ogre fighting game.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Small Ogre fighting game.

If you just wanna kill all the party just go pushing D button to surround the girls and when you reach the wall, just killing with the button A

Fotirr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cant find autors blog. Can some1 link it?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's also a version of this game where you can play as any of the girls, it's pretty good (On Hongfire in some list of platformer/fighting games in the first post). Though most of them are overpowered and you can solo lock down the ogre by yourself.

Sword and shield can jump and attack twice in the air and stunlock him, Mage can cast an insta knockdown thunder attack every couple seconds, even the healer can stunlock him with her melee attacks. The only one that can't reliable keep him stunned is the 2 handed sword girl. If that was balanced, it would be insanely fun.

That hacked game is okay, a little too easy. The girls can only take about one hit from anything before they're nearly dead and "finishable". The rape gauge is almost instantly activated which is nice, controls switch down to z, x, c, d in that version. The girls also seem to have a small ability to survive killable blows, I assume so you can grab them, but at the same time, because of their low health, you can accidentally kill them by jumping into them (Not even landing on them) or even using your aoe attack, things that didn't even used to seem to do any damage at all. I wish they had about double their health in that version.

Games like this are amazing, I wish they'd be done more. Only problem is balancing, everybody is looking for something different by playing these games, from a near impossible to win fighter to an ogre raping girl simulator. I call for a difficulty setting option!

Last edited:

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

:eek:

That girl with the two swords keeps getting us all killed... :mad:

Character select does work it just doesn't show a picture... basically you use the A key to choose a girl...

It starts you with the girl with red hair

One to the right is the healer.

2 to the right is blonde elf...

3 to the right is the brunette with the long sword...

Last edited:

Fotirr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nice thx!!!

and what about the creators Blog?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:eek:

That girl with the two swords keeps getting us all killed... :mad:

Character select does work it just doesn't show a picture... basically you use the A key to choose a girl...

It starts you with the girl with red hair

One to the right is the healer.

2 to the right is blonde elf...

3 to the right is the brunette with the long sword...
Version is kinda iffy. Some of the sounds are great but some they just spam or get stuck in a loop. It's alright for normal fighting but on the ogre finishing a girl, they just spam the same noise she makes when she gets hit, incredibly repetitively :p I think they used music from the Claymore anime, I have no idea how I remember it but that's what it reminded me of (Pretty fitting, really). I have 4 versions of this game now :p Had to put em all in one folder to save room.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version is kinda iffy. Some of the sounds are great but some they just spam or get stuck in a loop. It's alright for normal fighting but on the ogre finishing a girl, they just spam the same noise she makes when she gets hit, incredibly repetitively :p I think they used music from the Claymore anime, I have no idea how I remember it but that's what it reminded me of (Pretty fitting, really). I have 4 versions of this game now :p Had to put em all in one folder to save room.
no I used sounds from roynaRPG for the girls and the troll is L4D Tank.hehe that sounds like 1st edit I did, I have one thats a little better but only lets you play as sword shield girl lowHP and troll maxedHP just grabs with a little more reach to it I never figured out how to speed him up so its still very easy to kill him. I gave up after trying to make it have online play and no one wanted to play...

varavam

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry for necro, but i still can't figure how to make it works.... i used 7zip with applocale, I used japanese locale to make it work, i used ntlea, used to rename everyfile name, but nothing.... absolutely nothing... it always crashes

i'm talking about the the one, that you play with the female character

ayame_taiushi

Reputation score

sorry for necro, but i still can't figure how to make it works.... i used 7zip with applocale, I used japanese locale to make it work, i used ntlea, used to rename everyfile name, but nothing.... absolutely nothing... it always crashes

i'm talking about the the one, that you play with the female character
Play that character that heal game shouldn't crash.

Shimmler

Reputation score

Sorry, first-time posting.
I'm running win7 and don't seem to be able to launch the game. Any help please?

BlackBlood

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
DEMO file

I'm trying to play the Troll/Ogre game but it doesn't have the [f^fCfgf<.demo] file. please link download(s)

If anything tell me how to play it without said file (Cause I have No idea how you guys are able to play it)

Last edited:

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: DEMO file

I'm trying to play the Troll/Ogre game but it doesn't have the [f^fCfgf<.demo] file. please link download(s)

If anything tell me how to play it without said file (Cause I have No idea how you guys are able to play it)
Most errors are caused by language settings. Make sure it was unpacked and played in Jap locale.

Edit: Yeah that's exactly what it is (as usual). I just unpacked it both ways and confirmed it.

Last edited:

BlackBlood

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most errors are caused by language settings. Make sure it was unpacked and played in Jap locale.

Edit: Yeah that's exactly what it is (as usual). I just unpacked it both ways and confirmed it.
I've tried that many times before. It needs the [f^fCfgf<.demo], switching the Japanese has never worked for me, so matter what I do.
the [f^fCfgf<.demo] is used to tell the program what program to use

I've taken the [f^fCfgf<.demo] from Strip Fighter and put it into Ogre fighting game and it actually opens Strip Fighter. I've tried the same process on other games that require the [f^fCfgf<.demo] with same results

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've tried that many times before. It needs the [f^fCfgf<.demo], switching the Japanese has never worked for me, so matter what I do.
the [f^fCfgf<.demo] is used to tell the program what program to use

I've taken the [f^fCfgf<.demo] from Strip Fighter and put it into Ogre fighting game and it actually opens Strip Fighter. I've tried the same process on other games that require the [f^fCfgf<.demo] with same results
But did you extract the files while in the Japanese locale? If you did, it wont be called "f^fCfgf<.demo" it will have actual Japanese characters in the name. Some games this doesn't matter at all but it does for this one.

Like I said, I did it both ways and I got the exact same error if I didn't extract the files correctly.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

you can use this way

1.enable your PC extension option (make 123 to 123.txt)
2.copy all japanese file name to new folder
3.change each file extension in new folder(.stage or .player dll to .txt)
4.open txt in new folder with notepad
5.if you see 2DKGT2K in note pad, look in the right, and copy that to your japanese file name
(example: japanese file name : new1
in new folder notepad :
2DKGT2K  new1
copy new1 to japanese file name )

6.repeat process 4-6

------------------------------------
sorry for stupid bad english

cyberpwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what do i do, i downloaded it, unzipped it, but when i try to play the window opens and closes in a split second, ive tried everything, p.s. i'm on windows xp

cyberpwnage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh wait i don't have that file thing that makes it work right, i cant tell because all the characters i have are in english.